denizli escort bayandenizli escort bayandenizli escort bayandenizli escort bayanantakya escortantakya escortantakya escortiskenderun escortiskenderun escortiskenderun escorteskişehir escorteskişehir escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortdenizli escortmalatya escortmalatya escortgaziantep escortgaziantep escortgaziantep escortgaziantep evden eve taşımacılıkgaziantep evden eve taşımacılıkgaziantep evden eve taşımacılıkgaziantep evden eve taşımacılıkgaziantep evden eve taşımacılıkgaziantep evden eve taşımacılıkgaziantep evden eve taşımacılıkgaziantep evden eve taşımacılık

izmir escort

antalya escort

izmir escort

porno

porno izle

bursa escort

escort

mobil porno

havalandirma sistemleri

antalya escort

takipçi satın alma

instagram beğeni hilesi

instagram takipçi hilesi

saha betonu

izmir escort

eskisehir escort bayan

porno yabanci

takipçi al

beğeni al

takipçi satın al

beğeni satın al

June 2021 Ride of The Month
500 Madness
  
DiCorse
      
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: June 2021 Ride of The Month

  1. #1
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,471
    Thanks
    7,975
    Thanked 6,978 Times in 4,146 Posts

    June 2021 Ride of The Month

    The June 2021 Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of The Month contest is now open! The winner will get a cool diecast Italian car courtesy of yours truly.*

    Below are the rules for your convenience:

    Here are the rules:
    1.Every first 15 days of the month, look for a thread that says "[Month] Ride of The Month" and there you can post 5 pictures of your car and list all your modifications. Up to ten cars will be in the running. It's first come first served and members have 15 days to make their post with pics and mod list. After 15 days I'll close the thread. Anyone who doesn't make the deadline, can enter the following month. There will be no discussions or comments in the thread.

    2.Between 15th-20th day of the month we'll set up the poll, and starting on the 16th day, and running through the end of the month, the site votes and a winner will be chosen by most votes. Ties will be decided by who entered the contest first, so enter now!


    Rule Details
    1. Up to five photos may be posted. NO collages. NO Photoshoping to alter the appearance of the car. White balance/color correction is OK. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are OK, but frowned upon. It is the Ride of the Month - not Image of the Month.
    2. Modifications list must be what you have on your car now. Not in the future. Mods that you are selling and are listed in the classifieds cannot be included.
    3. You may link to build thread if you have one.
    4. Anyone who is in the running this month and loses must skip a month before re-entering the contest again.
    5. Winner has to wait 1 year before re-entering.
    6. There is a two car minimum for the contest to run, ten car maximum. If there aren't two cars, the contest is suspended for that month.
    7. NO soliciting to "vote for me" in the forum.
    8. This is a contest for members, so that means your personal car. No company cars or vendor's cars.
    9. One car entry per person, per month. Meaning if you own two cars you cannot enter them both at the same time.
    10. If you own two cars and you win one month, the winning car cannot be re-entered for 1 year. The other car may be entered after skipping a month.
    11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti, and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!


    Remember - This thread is for submissions.


    Let's see what ya got!


    Use this link to check out Fiats/ Abarths/ Alfas / Lancias diescast models!



    Purchases made through this link pays us a tiny commission that helps pay for this site.


    *diescast prize available for US residents only in lower 48 states while supplies last. Winners in other locations will receive $25 into their PayPal account.
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  2. #2
    Senior Member Rocco Reviews...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 90 Times in 80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    The June 2021 Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of The Month contest is now open! The winner will get a cool diecast Italian car courtesy of yours truly.*

    Below are the rules for your convenience:

    Here are the rules:
    1.Every first 15 days of the month, look for a thread that says "[Month] Ride of The Month" and there you can post 5 pictures of your car and list all your modifications. Up to ten cars will be in the running. It's first come first served and members have 15 days to make their post with pics and mod list. After 15 days I'll close the thread. Anyone who doesn't make the deadline, can enter the following month. There will be no discussions or comments in the thread.

    2.Between 15th-20th day of the month we'll set up the poll, and starting on the 16th day, and running through the end of the month, the site votes and a winner will be chosen by most votes. Ties will be decided by who entered the contest first, so enter now!


    Rule Details
    1. Up to five photos may be posted. NO collages. NO Photoshoping to alter the appearance of the car. White balance/color correction is OK. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are OK, but frowned upon. It is the Ride of the Month - not Image of the Month.
    2. Modifications list must be what you have on your car now. Not in the future. Mods that you are selling and are listed in the classifieds cannot be included.
    3. You may link to build thread if you have one.
    4. Anyone who is in the running this month and loses must skip a month before re-entering the contest again.
    5. Winner has to wait 1 year before re-entering.
    6. There is a two car minimum for the contest to run, ten car maximum. If there aren't two cars, the contest is suspended for that month.
    7. NO soliciting to "vote for me" in the forum.
    8. This is a contest for members, so that means your personal car. No company cars or vendor's cars.
    9. One car entry per person, per month. Meaning if you own two cars you cannot enter them both at the same time.
    10. If you own two cars and you win one month, the winning car cannot be re-entered for 1 year. The other car may be entered after skipping a month.
    11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti, and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!


    Remember - This thread is for submissions.


    Let's see what ya got!


    Use this link to check out Fiats/ Abarths/ Alfas / Lancias diescast models!



    Purchases made through this link pays us a tiny commission that helps pay for this site.


    *diescast prize available for US residents only in lower 48 states while supplies last. Winners in other locations will receive $25 into their PayPal account.
    No filters, stock camera settings.
    20210425_124517.jpg
    I don't have a car, or a FIAT, yet. But, we do have a 500 as a family car. It's a 2014 FIAT 500 1.4 MultiAir 105 Pop, 6-speed AISIN AS60T Automatic, Grigio & Nero, 15" steel wheels, and a white stripe.

    105 hp - 100 lb-ft.
    No big mods, except for one, a K&N air filter.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rocco Reviews... For This Useful Post:

    map (06-09-2021), smark (06-09-2021)

  4. #3
    Lifetime Member Tramonto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Chattanooga, TN
    Posts
    486
    Thanks
    151
    Thanked 198 Times in 128 Posts
    The way the light is hitting the car it has a purple hue about it. It looks great. I think its neat that you have it as a family car. My parents had the old air cooled VW for our family car. And we all loved it.
    Present FIATS
    2015 Abarth Cabrio with OEM 695 Edizione Maserati parts.
    2015 500L Lounge edition

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tramonto For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (06-13-2021)

  6. #4
    Senior Member Rocco Reviews...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 90 Times in 80 Posts
    We need more people to post pics of their cars! I'm sure someone has a really well set up car they can post here.
    I don't have a car, or a FIAT, yet. But, we do have a 500 as a family car. It's a 2014 FIAT 500 1.4 MultiAir 105 Pop, 6-speed AISIN AS60T Automatic, Grigio & Nero, 15" steel wheels, and a white stripe.

    105 hp - 100 lb-ft.
    No big mods, except for one, a K&N air filter.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rocco Reviews... For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (06-13-2021)

  8. #5
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,471
    Thanks
    7,975
    Thanked 6,978 Times in 4,146 Posts
    Somewhere, someone is cleaning their car, taking pictures and admiring it. We want to see them, too! Post them here and you may even win something.
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    Rocco Reviews... (06-13-2021)

  10. #6
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,471
    Thanks
    7,975
    Thanked 6,978 Times in 4,146 Posts
    We need your car for Ride of The Month. Share your car with us!
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  11. #7
    Premium Sponsor 500MADNESS.com's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    2,232
    Thanks
    493
    Thanked 481 Times in 318 Posts
    Looking good Rocco!

    Am I allowed to play?

    I'm Bruce, I do the social media/ forums for 500 MADNESS and this is my personal 2012 ABARTH I picked up a few weeks ago.





    Current modifications are a home-brew intake with a truck cone filter and a nice "whiskey dent" on the rear wheel arch from the previous owners.
    Very fun little ride, can't believe it took me so long to get my own.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 500MADNESS.com For This Useful Post:

    Rocco Reviews... (06-17-2021), smark (06-17-2021)

  13. #8
    Senior Member Rocco Reviews...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    543
    Thanks
    333
    Thanked 90 Times in 80 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 500MADNESS.com View Post
    Looking good Rocco!

    Am I allowed to play?

    I'm Bruce, I do the social media/ forums for 500 MADNESS and this is my personal 2012 ABARTH I picked up a few weeks ago.





    Current modifications are a home-brew intake with a truck cone filter and a nice "whiskey dent" on the rear wheel arch from the previous owners.
    Very fun little ride, can't believe it took me so long to get my own.
    I LOVE those wheels. Nice car!
    I don't have a car, or a FIAT, yet. But, we do have a 500 as a family car. It's a 2014 FIAT 500 1.4 MultiAir 105 Pop, 6-speed AISIN AS60T Automatic, Grigio & Nero, 15" steel wheels, and a white stripe.

    105 hp - 100 lb-ft.
    No big mods, except for one, a K&N air filter.

  14. #9
    Moderator map's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Eugene
    Posts
    2,311
    Thanks
    715
    Thanked 750 Times in 612 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 500MADNESS.com View Post
    "home-brew intake" "cone filter" and "whiskey dent"
    I'd love to see more photos of both (up to 5 total). To continue with a pun, this month's entries really "shine". Both are great looking examples.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to map For This Useful Post:

    Rocco Reviews... (06-17-2021)

  16. #10
    smark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,448
    Thanks
    1,203
    Thanked 1,228 Times in 928 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    I'd love to see more photos of both (up to 5 total). To continue with a pun, this month's entries really "shine". Both are great looking examples.
    Map enter the contest!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. May 2021 Ride of The Month
    By Fiat500USA in forum Ride of the Month
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-05-2021, 09:31 PM
  2. April 2021 Ride of The Month Contest
    By Fiat500USA in forum Ride of the Month
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-04-2021, 12:19 PM
  3. March 2021 Ride of The Month
    By Fiat500USA in forum Ride of the Month
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-02-2021, 09:18 PM
  4. Feb 2021 Ride of The Month
    By Fiat500USA in forum Ride of the Month
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 03-07-2021, 02:43 PM
  5. June 2020 Ride of The Month
    By Fiat500USA in forum Ride of the Month
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 07-03-2020, 09:58 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •