Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Hello, please contact your local dealership for assistance with this part. You can find dealerships near you at www.fiatusa.com/find-dealer. If you need...

2.4's are known (throughout FCA body styles) for being hit and miss on excessive oil consumption...

They are commonly called "the boat...

Ask SBI for the definitive answer.
Get the persons name at SBI that you consult with...
Hope that helps

Manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the 2024 Fiat (500e)RED is $32,500, plus a $1,595 destination charge.

More details here below....

Yes, it should. Try it out....

What will the price range be??

Could you please tell me if it still works?

Here are some steps. Please follow them.
  1. Click on "User Settings" (located under your username at the top right).
  2. Select "Account."
  3. Go

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

Hello

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RexS
    Premium Member
    • Aug 2018

Hello

Hey all, my wife and I have owned a Fiat 500 Sport for the last 4 years, it's her car. I own a 2014 Dodge Dart with the 2.4 ltr in it.
    I love driving my wifes 500 except for the power...lol. I am actually looking to sell my Dart soon and purchase a 500C Abarth.
    I also like doing Car Shows so I always have good clean cars with some visual mods on them. But, with the Abarth looking to make it look good and run better than factory.

Hope to be on here learning things about the Abarth Convertible prior to pulling the trigger.

Prior to the Dart, I owned a 2008 Caliber SRT4 that was tuned (ECM) CAI, Exhaust, Blow Off. So I am familiar with Turbo motors.

Rex

20140601_114250.jpg1 - Dart 2.jpgCaliber Pics.jpg
    Last edited by RexS; 08-06-2018, 08:56 AM.
    sigpic
    2013 500 Sport - Espresso Brown Metallic
    Aodhan AH-02 17x8 +35 4x100 Wheels
    Abarth factory suspension for lowering
    Sony XAV-AX8000 8.95” floating LCD screen Android Auto stereo
    Beats Audio System
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Welcome to the forum Rex! Nice looking bunch of cars. We have lots of info on upgrading the Abarth in the Abarth section. Have fun and keep us up to date with your cars!
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• RexS
      Premium Member
      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
      Welcome to the forum Rex! Nice looking bunch of cars. We have lots of info on upgrading the Abarth in the Abarth section. Have fun and keep us up to date with your cars!
      Thanks, will do!
      sigpic
      Beats Audio System

Comment

• Tweak
        Rest In Peace
        • Nov 2012

Welcome Rex, hope you find that Abarth vert before the warm months come to an end!

(I think many enjoy it even after the warmer months anyway though).
        Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• RexS
          Premium Member
          • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Tweak
          Welcome Rex, hope you find that Abarth vert before the warm months come to an end!

(I think many enjoy it even after the warmer months anyway though).
          Thanks. Yes, that would be nice!
          sigpic
          Beats Audio System

Comment

• Robert Nixon

Welcome to the forum!
            2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
            My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• Haring
              Lifetime Member
              • Feb 2012

Welcome! Is that a Virginia plate I see on the Dart?
              2018 Luminoso Orange 500c Lounge - H&R/Koni - Abarth Interior, 17" Wheels & Exhaust

Comment