Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If it's still in the FCA parts train, trans shipment is free to another dealer. At least that was the case of a couple parts I ordered.

I did a lot of searching on the forum last night and it seems 37mm is the most I've seen someone run here. Someone had 15 inch wheels with 43mm offset...

I think that's tagged as a Ram in other markets. (IIRC that's the model my nephew sent me pictures of it last winter, on his trip to Mexico.)

We only have 2 Alfa dealerships here. A Fiat/Alfa studio. The other Alfa dealership, is offer at a MB one. Along, with Porsche, jaguar Maserati, land...

I would personally sell the new truck, though a Ram dealership. The Fiat studios are pretty much extinct....

What you do is sell it through Fiat dealerships and stick it to Dodge for the Hornet business....

I see that midsize truck, with a RAM name plate on the grill and emboss on the tail gate.
My daughter finally trade off her troublesome Jeep Renegade...

Nice looking alloy wheels...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $150.00 on these Lowering Springs by Corsa Forza Performance for your FIAT 500.

Improve your FIAT...

1970 Fiat Abarth TCR 1000 Berlina Corsa

If the 43mm offset is correct then a 5 to 10mm spacer will put it about right. The stock wheels run between +30 and +35 offset depending on the style....

I'd look at salvage options to keep the price reasonable. I see a few options scattered around the country: https://www.lkqonline.com/2013-fiat-500-...

FWIW, Edmunds pricing guide here. ...

My Neighbor leased a Giulia and traded it in for a Stelvio. The Alfa dealer is in the next county.

I totally agree with you & Firefly is a great analogy (but 'Serenity' is one of my favorite ever movies!)
No resolution re. Fiat posts only...

I was thinking about this post today on my way to work and saw a Giulia. I see a 500 maybe once every two weeks.

Looking good. What I usually do with the inside of the tailpipes is spray some WD40 on something soft like Never Dull Cotton Wading. After that, a chrome...

ALFA Coupe

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neubauerjoseph
    • Feb 2014

ALFA Coupe

do you think we will see a Alfa Coupe based on the gulia?
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Here is a teaser image they put out during the 5-year plan event in June. I'd say it's a go!

Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• neubauerjoseph
      • Feb 2014

Mr fiat500usa which of the Alfa’s have you driven?

Comment

• Ando
        Enthusiastically Slow
        Lifetime Member
        • Nov 2016

That thing is stupidly good looking. Great proportions, lines, details, and a great engine to boot. Ugh... I need to find a way to sell my soul for a bigger paycheck.

Comment

• ewflyer
          • Mar 2012

But that's not what the GTV was. It wasn't a high-horsepower model.

Comment

• Ando
            Enthusiastically Slow
            Lifetime Member
            • Nov 2016

Originally posted by ewflyer
            But that's not what the GTV was. It wasn't a high-horsepower model.
            In a world where Mitsubishi revived the Eclipse name for a crossover I'll take what I can get!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
              Amministratore
              • Feb 2011

My '82 GTV6 was advertised as the highest hp Alfa sold in the US way back when, so there is a precedent set for that.

fiat 500 forum signature
              abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                Amministratore
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by neubauerjoseph
                Mr fiat500usa which of the Alfa’s have you driven?
                I've driven or been in all the Alfas sold here.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• neubauerjoseph
                  • Feb 2014

So what do you know about the Alfa gulia 2.0T I have read on a website it’s basically 2.0T multiair with a higher hp because luxury market demands that. I was just wondering if the information was correct.

Comment