Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

10/10ths Driving Exp @ NCM

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Eunospeed
    • Mar 2017

10/10ths Driving Exp @ NCM

Guys, drove with 10/10ths this past Saturday at NCM in Bowling Green, KY. Excellent day and got to know the car pretty well. I did end up moving from intermediate to novice due to the huge number of fast cars. Once in novice I was able to get several clean laps each session and had fun running mid-pack. I highly recommend NCM. Great track and facilities.
    IMG_0433.jpg
  • Eunospeed
    • Mar 2017

Here's the link to a short video of me and my bud at the NCM event. It's not the best but it shows the little car moving along pretty good. Keep in mind that the narrator is a good bud of mine who also owns the white Boxster at the beginning of the video. While he gives me a lot of grief for tracking my Abarth, he had to admit it was a blast to drive after riding along for one session.

Next step will be a GoPro & Harrys Lap Timer for a better view of the cars capibilites. Stay tuned!
    Last edited by Fiat500USA; 10-16-2019, 11:39 AM. Reason: embedded video

Comment

• Eunospeed
      • Mar 2017

Last event of the year at NCM. Not a great lap but there's a lot of room for improvement.

Comment

• DeltronZ

Looks super fun, that track looks great. What suspension mods do you have if any?

Comment

• Eunospeed
          • Mar 2017

Originally posted by DeltronZ
          Looks super fun, that track looks great. What suspension mods do you have if any?
          The only suspension mods I have are Madness lowering springs and larger rear torsion bar. To optimize the handling I plan on a more aggressive alignment and a race seat prior to next season. Sliding around in the factory seats is not very confidence inspiring.

Comment

• DeltronZ

Originally posted by Eunospeed
            The only suspension mods I have are Madness lowering springs and larger rear torsion bar. To optimize the handling I plan on a more aggressive alignment and a race seat prior to next season. Sliding around in the factory seats is not very confidence inspiring.
            Nice, how do you like the rear torsion bar? I have thought about it but I worry it may make the car oversteer? I would prefer it to understeer if I was in a higher speed corner. Do you think it’s worth getting to minimize understeer or does it make it to stiff in the rear? Also, great idea on the seat it’s what will probably make the best noticeable difference in the driving experience.

Comment

• Eunospeed
              • Mar 2017

Originally posted by DeltronZ
              Nice, how do you like the rear torsion bar? I have thought about it but I worry it may make the car oversteer? I would prefer it to understeer if I was in a higher speed corner. Do you think it’s worth getting to minimize understeer or does it make it to stiff in the rear? Also, great idea on the seat it’s what will probably make the best noticeable difference in the driving experience.
              IMO the torsion bar is a must-have upgrade. It really balances the car even on the road. Keep in mind that a more aggressive camber setting will also have an affect your turn-in.

Comment