Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I decided to join this century- why not Fiat?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VTEC Mini
    • Dec 2011

I decided to join this century- why not Fiat?

Just bought my very first smart phone. It is a Droid Razr HD. I am having a problem with Blue & Me hooking up and down loading the phonebook every time I get in the car. To down load the phone book I have to go to settings-> user preference- or something like that. I have a 50/ 50 shot then of the phone book down loading. Any ideas with this new finagled technology?
  • shagghie

Originally posted by VTEC Mini
    Just bought my very first smart phone. It is a Droid Razr HD. I am having a problem with Blue & Me hooking up and down loading the phonebook every time I get in the car. To down load the phone book I have to go to settings-> user preference- or something like that. I have a 50/ 50 shot then of the phone book down loading. Any ideas with this new finagled technology?
    I'm so sorry buy I cannot resist: "Get a Mac!"
    sigpic
    RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
    LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
    NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
    ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
    VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
    Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment

• Mini Cord
      • Dec 2011

Errase all your paired phones, then pair the new phone again.

I had this problem before when I had 2 phones paired.

Regards,
      sigpic
      Fiat 500 Abarth 2013 - Fiat 500 Sport 2012
      Austin Mini Moke 1965
      www.minipassionmini.com

Comment

• shagghie

how do you erase phones? Come to think of it this is what's wrong with my wife's Prima I bet. It still has my old phone in the memory. How do you erase?
        sigpic

Comment

• VTEC Mini
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by Mini Cord
          Errase all your paired phones, then pair the new phone again.

I had this problem before when I had 2 phones paired.

Regards,
          I tried that and it didn't work.

Comment

• VTEC Mini
            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by shagghie
            how do you erase phones? Come to think of it this is what's wrong with my wife's Prima I bet. It still has my old phone in the memory. How do you erase?
            Go into settings, then user data and you can delete them.

Comment

• shagghie

Originally posted by VTEC Mini
              Go into settings, then user data and you can delete them.
              Perfect, thanks! I really hate the voice command lady... she never understands what the hell I'm saying 90% of the time. Is there away to adjust the microphone to be more sensitive too so I don't have to shout at her all the time? People look at me like I'm insane from outside the car.... lol
              sigpic

Comment

• deathshead
                • Jan 2012

Typically unpairing and repairing the device fixes that.

NO FRUIT PHONES! lol

Comment

• Felnus
                  All 101HP all the time
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Sep 2011

Perfect, thanks! I really hate the voice command lady... she never understands what the hell I'm saying 90% of the time. Is there away to adjust the microphone to be more sensitive too so I don't have to shout at her all the time? People look at me like I'm insane from outside the car.... lol
                  Hit the Menu button on the right side of the radio then scroll through the options until you see "Speech Volume", turn it up to 20. With mine set like that, the voice commands work while I'm driving down the road with the sunroof and both windows open.
                  sigpic
                  http://www.wednesdayslight.photoreflect.com

Comment

• VTEC Mini
                    • Dec 2011

LOL! I hear ya! I hate that woman, she listens as good as my wife does!

Comment

• shagghie

Originally posted by Felnus
                      Hit the Menu button on the right side of the radio then scroll through the options until you see "Speech Volume", turn it up to 20. With mine set like that, the voice commands work while I'm driving down the road with the sunroof and both windows open.
                      Brilliant! I don't even use my stereo in the Abarth (go figure, exhaust and intake is all i want to hear!).... never knew there were voice related menu items in there! ta!
                      sigpic

Comment

• Felnus
                        All 101HP all the time
                        Lifetime Member
                        • Sep 2011

Brilliant! I don't even use my stereo in the Abarth (go figure, exhaust and intake is all i want to hear!).... never knew there were voice related menu items in there! ta!
                        Understandable, the first I did when I test drove one was turn the radio off.
                        sigpic
                        http://www.wednesdayslight.photoreflect.com

Comment

• SoundsHotter
                          • Jan 2019

if i had your setup i wouldn't listen to the radio either but for us mere mortals riding with just between 160 and say 210 hp.....we do, lol. besides here in Socal I have not found a single gas pump over 91 octane, funny living in nyc for almost 30 years 92 though even 94 octane was readily available.

Comment