Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Glad you found it. Don't tease us with that Alfa! We've got to see it!

Thanks for registering and welcome to the forum. Glad you found the forum useful!

Here's a picture for old time's sake. Post a picture...

Welcome aboard! Pictures?

LED dome light issue

I've seen a few posts of people having issues with led dome lights but no real answers other than to not use them. Oddly enough though many people use...

Yeah, I'd say they break easily. My neighbor got in my car and the passenger side made an ominous groan. Like you, I don't use the rests but the dog sometimes...

Are they difficult to swap out? I don’t see where the connection is done - does the padding have to be removed from the seats? Any side airbags to...

Texanbrit: You're exactly right!
I pulled it apart today and the overflow hose is sticky and moist.
Everything else looked to be buttoned...

FIAT 500 1.4L SOHC (Naturally Aspirated. Non Turbo)
Ignition Coil
MOPAR 68070492AD

FIAT 500 ABARTH 1.4L SOHC (Turbo)
Ignition...

I believe the Alfa coil packs only work on a Turbo, and Abarth vehicles....

The connection at that side of the radiator is pretty solid, so if it's not the radiator itself then I imagine the coolant is running down the lower coolant...

Cheers from CO!

Hello all, I recently acquired '13 Abarth and decided to join the forum.
I owned in the 90's a Fiat 126p and now the Abarth.
Thanks for all...

There is no light for low coolant, so you need to keep an eye on it. A light means an overheat, and that is something you do not want to do.

F/S - 500X Roof Rails and Crossbars $ 175.00 for all

Purchased for my 2020 Trekking; did not realize will not work with sunroof.

Rails are new in original box. Part #68281916AA.
Crossbars...

Rocco Reviews...

Rock Auto has lots of quality/reasonably priced ignition coil choices for the 2014 N/A Engine, use GOOGLE to find a 5% off...

As we prepare for the 2024 summer season, prepare for some great news about our meets and drives !

Registration is now open, if you'd planning to display your vehicle sign up soon as space is limited, avoid disappointment! 😮

Fiat Club America events are always welcoming and friendly, no animosity or preferential treatment for anyone!

Nice Family environment for...

First off, what brands of bearings are you using? Even a couple of the name brands have been noted to fail (front and rear) on the Fiat. Are you sourcing...

Would 17x8 +30 fit on a lowered Abarth?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LittleEvil
    • Mar 2013

Originally posted by 2Cool
    Dude, sounds like you found my old website on my '94 Mustang build, that went from handling street car to fat/skinny supercharged 408cid stroker trailer queen money pit. Cause that story was me till I got sick of it.
    its happened to the best of us lol. "yea just going to throw a few bolt ons and daily this ****" a year later your taking pictures of you in the engine bay smiling lol.
    Neu-F lowering springs--Neu-F torque damper insert--Neu-f short shift adaptor--BOB's black strap-- EC LED interior kit--EC Defi Boost Gauge--MPX rear section exhaust--%35 tint all around--Tork boost leak fix--Shaved fender badges--Craven shorty antenna--BBS CS4 17.7.5 et 30 (silver) w/ 215/45 General Gmax

Comment

• mkawa
      Banned
      • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mkawa
      there's always the bilstein wildcard. going to bug them today and see what's going on over there. RRM definitely provided them a mule, and they list a B14 fitment, but no details otherwise..
      called bilstein west (in poway, socal) today and was told that

a) they are planning on bringing over the european version of the B14 PSS coils but with modifications to the top to fit the different mount sizing (smaller, unsurprisingly). the units will use the stock top mounts. eta a few months.

b) i was told in no uncertain terms that no one in the US (i mentioned RRM specifically) has a bilstein sourced suspension for a NAFTA fiat.

c) they have no information on valving or spring rates for the US version of the B14 kit. nothing is available at the moment except for an eta.

Comment

• LittleEvil
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by mkawa
        called bilstein west (in poway, socal) today and was told that

a) they are planning on bringing over the european version of the B14 PSS coils but with modifications to the top to fit the different mount sizing (smaller, unsurprisingly). the units will use the stock top mounts. eta a few months.

b) i was told in no uncertain terms that no one in the US (i mentioned RRM specifically) has a bilstein sourced suspension for a NAFTA fiat.

c) they have no information on valving or spring rates for the US version of the B14 kit. nothing is available at the moment except for an eta.
        that's awesome. unfortunately a few months might be too long of a wait for me lol
        Neu-F lowering springs--Neu-F torque damper insert--Neu-f short shift adaptor--BOB's black strap-- EC LED interior kit--EC Defi Boost Gauge--MPX rear section exhaust--%35 tint all around--Tork boost leak fix--Shaved fender badges--Craven shorty antenna--BBS CS4 17.7.5 et 30 (silver) w/ 215/45 General Gmax

Comment

• mkawa
          Banned
          • Mar 2013

not sure where else to put this, but i also spoke to KW about the variant 3s.

1) the rear dampers are the old style with the pin shaped tool for compression adjustment.

2) the struts are meant to use the entirety of the (horrible) stock upper spring mount.

3) the lower spring perches are 62mm, so there's no spring compatibility with any other vendor!

4) progressive springs all around. people seem to hate the spring rates (which he couldn't give me), so scratch that as well!

Comment

• shagghie

I could offer up my Abarth to Bilstein in they still need a test car...
            sigpic
            RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
            LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
            NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
            ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
            VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
            Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment

• SuperTony
              • Mar 2013

LittleEvil - I just put 17 x 7.5 30mm BBS wheels on my ABARTH. I installed 215/35 Yokohama S-Drive tires and have no fitment issues. I can share pics if that would help. I think 8 inches wide would get into issues.
              '12 Bianco ABARTH
              MODs listed on my build thread=>

Comment

• LittleEvil
                • Mar 2013

Originally posted by SuperTony
                LittleEvil - I just put 17 x 7.5 30mm BBS wheels on my ABARTH. I installed 215/35 Yokohama S-Drive tires and have no fitment issues. I can share pics if that would help. I think 8 inches wide would get into issues.
                please share pics.

Comment

• shagghie

+1!!!!
                  Originally posted by LittleEvil
                  please share pics.
                  sigpic
                  RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
                  LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
                  NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
                  ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
                  VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
                  Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment

• mkawa
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2013

i believe these would be the bbs cs4s?

Comment

• LittleEvil
                      • Mar 2013

images.jpg

Looks like HG motorsports is running them in matte black, they are on coilovers.

Comment

• Jjm4life
                        • Sep 2012

Damn that car is ugly.

Comment

• LittleEvil
                          • Mar 2013

Originally posted by Jjm4life
                          Damn that car is ugly.
                          LOL yea it is, but it does have the cs4's and a good idea of the fitment.

Comment

• mkawa
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2013

they fit pretty well afaict, and i think my tirerack contact confirmed this. like the neu-f wheels, they seem to have been designed for the hub's eccentricities (i mean, it's circular, but it's weird).

Comment

• Deefourtay
                              • May 2012

http://www.1010tires.com/Tools/Wheel-Offset-Calculator Looks like the 17x8s would extend out an extra 20mm compared with the OEM 17s. I think 17x7.5 between +30 & +35 is good for those that like a proper tire setup, none of that sketchy stretched tire business.
                              2013 Grigio Abarth W/ Nero Trim.
                              Instagram: Deefourtay

Comment

• RickG@eurocompulsion.net
                                • Sep 2012

8 wide 30mm is 13mm more aggressive inner and outer, compared to the 7 +30mm
                                sigpic
                                Eurocompulsion

Comment