Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Alfa Romeo 4C Launched!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Alfa Romeo 4C Launched!

Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

More...

Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • Andree
    Chief Car Looker Upperer
    Lifetime Member
    • Dec 2012

It's kind of Fiat-like from above:
    I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
    Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
    That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• Mr. Man
      • Sep 2012

I had a feeling liquid metal would be a concept only color. Lame.
      Bianco 2013 Fiat 500 Abarth
      Humming along at 150,XXX miles

Comment

• Berliner
        • Jun 2012

Starting Price in Europe is 61.000 Euros for the Base Model. I am afraid too look at the Sticker after the Dealer places the Order for us . Shure is an awesome looking Car reminds me of the Lancia Stratos

Comment

• fltrplntman
          • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
          Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

More...

Does anyone else see a Lotus Elise??

Comment

• cascorpio
            • May 2012

Originally posted by fltrplntman
            Does anyone else see a Lotus Elise??
            Much better looking than the Elise IMO.

Comment

• Abarthman
              • Apr 2012

Direct competitor to the Elise; but lighter and more horsepower.

Although I am an absolutely HUGE Italian car fan, I love the Elise's styling - even better than the 4C. (I just HATED admitting that!)
              However, I would buy the 4C because of the performance and because ---- well, you know, it IS Italian!!!

Comment

• shagghie

Originally posted by Abarthman
                Direct competitor to the Elise; but lighter and more horsepower.

Although I am an absolutely HUGE Italian car fan, I love the Elise's styling - even better than the 4C. (I just HATED admitting that!)
                However, I would buy the 4C because of the performance and because ---- well, you know, it IS Italian!!!
                The elise is a little more bauhaus and tamed down in styling cues. The 4C is totally "F_ _ _ you, I'm italian and only *I* deserve to look THIS amazing" styling cues.
                But... i heard it will be $80k when it lands here... which is a shame, as I know two people that were on lists with deposits already that are now 'OUT'... :-(
                sigpic
                RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
                LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
                NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
                ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
                VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
                Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment

• luckymoi
                  • Jun 2011

Launch edition has higher price me thinks

Comment

• Small&Wicked2013
                    • Apr 2013

When my lease is up on the Abarth I am pretty sure I will be buying the 4C...

Comment

• PiZ
                      • May 2011

Just give a look :
                      Picking the best performance and luxury car of the year is a difficult thing. Determining which is the best, or at least your favorite, from a crowd of very pleasing choices, can often come down to purely qualitative elements. So it is with Motor Authority's Best Car to Buy 2015, the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C. MUST SEE: Man Builds Batmobile & Becomes Real Life...

Their opinion, but... :-D
                      sigpic

My last FGAs: Fiat Coupé 2.0 20V Turbo 220HP MoonGrey, Fiat Grande Punto MJTD 130HP Arancio Spassoso, Fiat Barchetta 1.8 Palinuro 130HP Rosso Corsa, Alfa Romeo 147 JTD 115HP Rosso Alfa, Fiat Bravo 105HP JTD Giallo Ginestra, Fiat 126 Personal 4 Rosso

Comment

• mudking
                        • Apr 2012

There is one or was one at Rick Case on Wednesday, looked awesome, they showed some dude that was interested in the car and he asked where's the stick shift!salesman answered Alfa automatic is more efficient than any human manual,customer replied that's half of the fun they have taken away...
                        2012 500 Abarth Grigio "Bates"
                        2016 500X Pop Nero Cinema 1.4T 6Spd " "

Comment

• doverosx
                          Lifetime Member
                          Lifetime Member
                          • Jul 2014

Originally posted by mudking
                          There is one or was one at Rick Case on Wednesday, looked awesome, they showed some dude that was interested in the car and he asked where's the stick shift!salesman answered Alfa automatic is more efficient than any human manual,customer replied that's half of the fun they have taken away...
                          I'd like to buy that man a beer!

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth
                          Power:ATM Fender Intake, Forge BOV, ATM FMIC, Tork AutoX Tune, Tork CC Catless DP, Turbosmart WGA, Ragazzon Twin Muffler Cat Back
                          Handling: H&R 5mm spacers, El Gato Front Braces, Tork Collars, DoverLabs Coilovers, CPR lower brace, DNA Rear Sway Bar
                          Misc: Schrothe QuickFit Harness, OBDLink MX+, Race Tires: 205/45/16 Falken RT660, Street/Drag: 205/45/16 Conti ECS, HAWK HPS5.0
                          DSP/D-class (local club classing)
                          #notscare

Comment

• mudking
                            • Apr 2012

Oh yeah one more thing, I started staring at the side view mirror housings on the Alfa, then glanced over at the 500's, and I'm not a betting man but they look identical, the salesman said they are the same, I'd didn't break out the measuring devices.... anyone else notice this that has seen the 4c?.
                            2012 500 Abarth Grigio "Bates"
                            2016 500X Pop Nero Cinema 1.4T 6Spd " "

Comment

• bryanintowson
                              • Mar 2012

There's a shopping list of parts bin stuff in the 4C. Abarth steering wheel, 500 mirror caps, marker lights...

Comment