Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Thinking of Trading for an Fj Cruiser

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Deefourtay
    • May 2012

@Wyo

Would love to own both, May be one day
    2013 Grigio Abarth W/ Nero Trim.
    Instagram: Deefourtay

Comment

• shagghie

Ok, so first an apology that a few of us took the thread a little OT in discussing how we should all get together (San Diego Abarth owners).

Second, I started a new thread to off-load this one from that distraction:
      So far we have at least three folks here on this forum that are Abarth owners interested in getting together for some drinks and a meet-up. I'll kick us off, and am open to any/all ideas for times/locations. Ideally, we can meet somewhere that has outdoor/patio type seating so that we can hydrate while watching onlookers

If you are a San Diego/So Cal Abarth owner and want to meet up with fellow Abarth owners, chime in there ^^^
      sigpic
      RAW Big Turbo, tuned to 250+whp on p93
      LSD, FX400, Okadas, 550cc, ported t-mani
      NightOwl Racing BC Racing with SWIFT Spring Suspension set up
      ATM FMIC, ATM Fenderwell Intake
      VanHook CF Rear Diff, doorhandles, hood vents and duct covers
      Advan RSII 17x7.5, rally stud conversion

Comment

• Deefourtay
        • May 2012

Originally posted by shagghie
        Ok, so first an apology that a few of us took the thread a little OT in discussing how we should all get together (San Diego Abarth owners).

Second, I started a new thread to off-load this one from that distraction:
        So far we have at least three folks here on this forum that are Abarth owners interested in getting together for some drinks and a meet-up. I'll kick us off, and am open to any/all ideas for times/locations. Ideally, we can meet somewhere that has outdoor/patio type seating so that we can hydrate while watching onlookers

If you are a San Diego/So Cal Abarth owner and want to meet up with fellow Abarth owners, chime in there ^^^
        No problem.. Everybody here did their part to save me from making a big mistake going down the wrong path.

Attached Files

Comment

• Wyo
          • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Deefourtay
          @Wyo

Would love to own both, May be one day
          The wife drives them both she only lets me drive the abarth when it needs washed or serviced

Comment

• Deefourtay
            • May 2012

Nice, your at least your wife has a good sense of cars.. My Gf doesn't like either of them

Originally posted by Wyo
            The wife drives them both she only lets me drive the abarth when it needs washed or serviced

Comment