Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

A thing of beauty is a joy forever...
inside exhaust pipes need cleaning.
The outside are waxed, I'm reluctant to clean the inside with anything...

Below are the manufacturer's oil consumption guidelines we've published in previous posts. Depending on how you drive, and the maintenance done on the...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $30.00 on this Silver MegaWeight Shift Knob for your FIAT 500.

Improve your driving experience...

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

Fiat 500 by Gucci II

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VISIO
    • Jul 2012

Fiat 500 by Gucci II

Number 1 source for Fiat 500, 500e electric, and 500 Abarth information in the U.S. It's all here. Fiat news, info, how to's and much more!
  • marisag
    • Jan 2013

that's exciting to hear. when i was at the dealerships they all led me to believe there wouldn't be a renewed lease with Gucci but apparently they were wrong! can't wait to see the new model on the roads. unfortunately i already have my 500 and won't be able to pick up a new one. if i could..i'd definitely scoop this one up!

Comment

• NGEN
      Official Vendor
      • Sep 2012

I've heard these should be in the dealerships within the next couple of weeks.
      sigpic
      Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
      Call/Text: 832-948-9409
      E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
      Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• cmj912
        • Jul 2011

Nice that they changed it up, though. So whatever special edition you get, you get one from that production run and each one is different.

Comment

• NGEN
          Official Vendor
          • Sep 2012

I wish they would have numbered them like the Primas. Would have been a nice touch.
          sigpic
          Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
          Call/Text: 832-948-9409
          E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
          Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• Eldwin
            • Jun 2013

Gucci makes more changing in the interior and fabrication of the car.... but I like the style of the 500, specially the design of seats is very good. Thanks for sharing the photos and other things.. the hood design is also looking great.

Comment

• slotrod65
              • Jun 2013

The GUCCI II has really caught my eye. Does anyone know what they mean by "Limited". Is there a set number of cars being produced? I cannot seem to find anything about how they are limiting this run.

Comment

• Andree
                Chief Car Looker Upperer
                Lifetime Member
                • Dec 2012

Originally posted by slotrod65
                The GUCCI II has really caught my eye. Does anyone know what they mean by "Limited". Is there a set number of cars being produced? I cannot seem to find anything about how they are limiting this run.
                Limited time.

"Did you miss out on the Gucci limited-edition Fiat 500 last year? You’re in luck; the designer Fiat is back in North America for a limited time starting this June. The last exclusive Fiat 500 by Gucci sold out ridiculously quickly, and Fiat hopes to fulfill the dreams of some of those who missed out with the 2013 edition."

Create and schedule your classified advertisements for print and online. It's quick and cost-effective with AdPortal!

Where you are will have more to do with availability than the number of cars produced. Some areas sold out. Fast. With mark-up. But up in Sacramento, CA, there were many left towards the end of the year and hardtops were going for under 20K. Cars that would have been sold ages ago, if they were in a different location.

This is when I was looking for a Fiat, and I too found cars I would have bought, IF they were closer. I couldn't find what I wanted locally. I found one in Arizona. One in Colorado. But I wasn't going to Colorado, in the winter, to drive back a car.

The ONLY place I saw that ordered the combination of red with ivory interior, light green exterior was in TEXAS. And the car had already sold. Wah.

I haven't seen ONE used Gucci. So, if you're loving the car, be prepared! It's showing up at dealerships. And I'm guessing that the all-black (interior and exterior) will be hard to find, as it wasn't offered last year.
                I'm a woman. W-O-M-A-N
                Love to help people look for the Fiat they want.
                That's why I call myself "Chief Car Looker Upperer"

Comment

• Tweak
                  Rest In Peace
                  • Nov 2012

Welcome to the forum slotrod. Seems Andree has you covered.
                  Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                    Amministratore
                    • Feb 2011

It is limited production, meaning there is a cap on what will be made. They normally don't release figures. An estimate would be a few thousand.

Final Run of Fiat 500 by Gucci Announced!
                    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                    fiat 500 forum signature
                    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• 500byGucci
                      • Aug 2012

Last year they did 1600 total, 400 of each variant (white/black, coupe/convertible). I called Fiat directly and they told me my car was number 1163. There appears to be two packages available this go around in regards to the interior and wheels/lighting. I'm still not a fan of the dark interior and wheels on the white car, so it's nice to see they kept things the old way too.
                      '12 Fiat 500byGucci
                      '11 Mini Cooper
                      '83 Pininfarina Spider
                      '73 Triumph TR6

If you can't have fun with 90hp, 900 won't help you!

Comment