Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

A little experience to share...Story Time

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FTY
    Lifetime Member
    Lifetime Member
    • May 2012

A little experience to share...Story Time

So a few days ago Im pulling out of the parking lot when a co-worker asks me "what the hell is that?" refering to the car, so I tell him "its a FIAT Abarth", he gives my a little sarcastic chuckle, I give him a nice wide smile back and pull out in front of him, foot to the floor in first and "BANG", I look in the rearview and see him driving through a cloud of unburnt fuel, with a confused look on his face. Saw him yesterday and not a word was said, I think that in it self speaks volumes? Anyone else with a story like that?

Would have been even better if it looked like this...
    sigpic
    2012-FIAT ABARTH
    2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
    2018-ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO
    EUROCOMPULSION STORE
    “THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN.”
  • William M Jacocks Jr
    • Oct 2012

LOL! I haven't pushed my Abarth that hard yet. But I did take an entry ramp to the interstate and was plugging 80 before I even got to the merge, man what a rush that was!
    2013 FIAT Abarth
    Nero with Rosso trim, bone stock.

Comment

• EugeneS
      Lifetime Member
      Lifetime Member
      • Jul 2011

Nice!!! People better be careful with scorpions! They're small but their stings are lethal!
      sigpic

==================================
      2012 Bianco Fiat 500 ABARTH
      ==================================

Comment

• Vaejovis carolinanus aka lowconabarth
        Lifetime Member
        Lifetime Member
        • Feb 2012

It's strange my Hog is no louder than my abarth but, in the parking garage I get smiles when it backfires and growls. None on the bike.
        2012 Rosso Abarth , Supersprint turboback exhaust, RRM chasis braces, Euro-Drive Phase 1.1+ ,Eurocompulsion V4 CAI, Bilstein coilovers, Nuef rear torsion bar, TWM Short shifter,TWM shift knob, CPR engine cover, Go fast Bits DV+ diverter, Nuef torque arm damper, ATM FMIC, Rear seat delete, Wood Bros armrest from italy, Norcal SS Custom Pillar Gauge
        2013 Rosso Abarth Parts car due to a rollover

Comment

• Fiat500USA
          Amministratore
          • Feb 2011

Some folks just don't know. How can you explain cars like these to the uninformed?

Lancia Delta S4 Gruppe B

Lancia Beta Montecarlo Turbo

Fiat 131 Abarth

Fiat 124 Abarth
          Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
          fiat 500 forum signature
          abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• ahh-bert
            • Jun 2012

The man who delivers the veggies to my work came into my office the other day to ask me what "Fat America" on my license plate frame meant. Some sort of exercise group? I explained that it actually was a car club "Fiat America". He was so embarrassed that later in the day he brought me flowers. Seriously - you can't make this kinda stuff up. I guess he was embarrassed that I might have thought he'd called me fat. Sheesh!
            Abarth - Finally! It's Arrived, Tony!

2012 Abarth delivered 06/23/12 "Bertie"
            2001 Mercedes ML "Millie"
            2005 Vespa ET4 "Bella"

Comment

• Berliner
              • Jun 2012

Passion for an Italian Car is awesome... You can have the perfect Ferrari Abarth or a one of a Kind Bertone...... When Time comes it does not matter if your Abarth flames out the Butt. ...... You still have to answer to Grandma.......

Comment

• lagallinavecchia
                • May 2012

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
                Some folks just don't know. How can you explain cars like these to the uninformed?

Lancia Delta S4 Gruppe B
                Ooooooh yeah... it's an Italian thing... they wouldn't understand :-D
                Abarth-less.

Comment

• deathshead
                  • Jan 2012

Hey FTY, The TMC box runs fat enough to spit fire WITH the stock cat?

Comment

• johniew398
                    • Apr 2012

I've driven high performance sports cars prior to this, 638 HP Vette ZR1 and still have my 600 HP Viper ACR; but, this Abarth gets as much if not more attention than those cars. In fact, we were just leaving church and a couple were asking about and commenting on the Abarth. I noticed the man, probably in his 60's waited to watch us take off.

Comment

• William M Jacocks Jr
                      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by johniew398
                      I've driven high performance sports cars prior to this, 638 HP Vette ZR1 and still have my 600 HP Viper ACR; but, this Abarth gets as much if not more attention than those cars. In fact, we were just leaving church and a couple were asking about and commenting on the Abarth. I noticed the man, probably in his 60's waited to watch us take off.
                      Did you oblige the man?
                      2013 FIAT Abarth
                      Nero with Rosso trim, bone stock.

Comment

• FTY
                        Lifetime Member
                        Lifetime Member
                        • May 2012

Originally posted by deathshead
                        Hey FTY, The TMC box runs fat enough to spit fire WITH the stock cat?
                        No I wish, just a big POP and a cloud of unburnt fuel, if there was no cat it would have been a nice flame.
                        sigpic
                        2012-FIAT ABARTH
                        2015-ALFA ROMEO 4C
                        2018-ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO
                        EUROCOMPULSION STORE
                        “THE BITTERNESS OF POOR QUALITY REMAINS LONG AFTER THE SWEETNESS OF LOW PRICE IS FORGOTTEN.”

Comment

• Shagnwrx
                          Premium Member
                          Premium Member
                          • May 2012

With regard to the picture post in this thread... I would absolutely KILL for a Lancia 037...

Lots of Fun Group B Cars

Comment