Creating a place holder for my future mods, work on the car, or anything that comes up related to my daughter's car. Just something I do with all my cars... So here it goes.
Bought the car on April 28, 2012 at Fields FIAT in Orlando, FL with 8 miles on the odometer
2012 FIAT 500 Abarth in Rosso
Safety and Convenience Package
Performance Leather Trimmed High-Back Bucket Seats
Mirror Cap Black with Body Side Stripes
MSRP: 25,900.00 + 389 + TTT
Two Abarth shirts, two Abarth caps
A few photos before the changes began:
This, our first, Abarth is for my daughter. So this will be a boring thread since we do not plan to make many mods... but, if I can't contain myself and start modding this car here is the list of potential changes:
1. 17" CIAO or Magneti Marelli, or Abarth 695 Tributo Genuine Alloy Wheels
2. Brembo Big Brake Kit
3. Short Shift Kit
4. Tinted side windows and sunroof with 3M Crystalline Film
5. Scorpion decals (done)
6. Magneti Marelli or Mopar 200hp upgrade
7. Fuel locking gas cap
8. Abarth Fuel Door
9. Full set of Abarth 500 SS Floor Mats
10. Cargo liner
11. Abarth 500 Leather Tailgate Strap
12. Abarth Genuine Key Cover in Red or Red with the Italian flag colors, or Black, or...
13. Something in leather with the Italian flag colors on it... still trying to decide on what...