Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Fiat 500 Prima Edizione Number 29 For Sale

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Doodles
    • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Fiat500USA

(I'm going to regret giving up that press kit. .
    I have four. (4) press kits !!! 2 grey, 2 olive.
    2 from L A AUTO SHOW, 2 from N Y (?). Auto show.

Interested, ? Let me know [email protected]
    Last edited by Doodles; 04-21-2012, 01:50 PM.
    A Friend in Need is a Pest Indeed.
    Every Good Deed comes with its own punishment.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

Well, my car didn't sell on eBay, which is just as well because I didn't want to give up that press kit! LOL I don't really have the patience to sell it privately so I'll trade it in. It will be a nice car for someone and I'll save the sales tax and get to keep the wheels. That will help make up for getting wholesale for the car.
      Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
      fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Mike S
        • Jun 2011

Saving the sales tax is a real bonus if you are really getting wholesale for your car. Trade in value at my local Fiat dealer is $3000 below wholesale. He even wants to stick the savings I would get on the sales tax in his pocket!

I get so much attention every time I shop for groceries and I think that is where to sell it. Window sticker goes back on the window showing original price and all the stuff these cars come with and a for sale sign on two side windows with a low retail price and cell phone number. Then go shopping and you may have a showing or two before you leave. Shop a couple of times a day. You could also park at a visible spot near a Fiat dealer on a Saturday.

Comment

• Fiat411
          Premium Member
          • Mar 2012

Hi Dwaynek,

I don't have a buy it now price, but if I get $19,000 for it the wheels and the press release go with it. I saw someone had an offer of $18,500 so when you factor: the wheels ($1200), the Prima wheels, the press kit (a couple of hundred dollars), the free maintenance/warranty, all the trim upgrades (black roof, red stitching, gloss trim, Xenon lights, shifter) plus the collectors factor, I think it's priced right.
          I've never heard of "gloss trim" what is it.
          Last edited by Fiat411; 05-06-2012, 08:49 AM.
          2012 Abarth - Grigio, 695 Style Dark Silver Stripe, Black Leather seats, Sunroof, Convenience Package.

Comment

• unknown_eyes
            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Fiat411
            I've never heard of "gloss trim" what is it.
            The door pillar post trim on a prima and lounge are gloss black and the pop and sport are a matte/flat black.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
              Amministratore
              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Mike S
              Saving the sales tax is a real bonus if you are really getting wholesale for your car. Trade in value at my local Fiat dealer is $3000 below wholesale. He even wants to stick the savings I would get on the sales tax in his pocket!

I get so much attention every time I shop for groceries and I think that is where to sell it. Window sticker goes back on the window showing original price and all the stuff these cars come with and a for sale sign on two side windows with a low retail price and cell phone number. Then go shopping and you may have a showing or two before you leave. Shop a couple of times a day. You could also park at a visible spot near a Fiat dealer on a Saturday.

I got a laugh out of that one! Those are great ideas.

fiat 500 forum signature
              abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                Amministratore
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by unknown_eyes
                The door pillar post trim on a prima and lounge are gloss black and the pop and sport are a matte/flat black.
                My plan is to change the Abarth window trim to the gloss or maybe carbon.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• unknown_eyes
                  • Oct 2011

My plan is to change the Abarth window trim to the gloss or maybe carbon.
                  I've seen pics of the carbon and they look great. If your planning on adding other carbon pieces as well, that route would be +++

Comment

• zainsharif1
                    • Jun 2017

gflws

Comment