Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

Like Fiat500USA.com on Facebook

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Like Fiat500USA.com on Facebook

Hi all,

When everyone gets a chance, can you please go to the Fiat500USA.com Facebook page and "Like" it. I plan on updating that live at the show - before and during the Abarth launch next month. All I can say at the moment is keep an eye on that, especially starting the day before.

I've had the Facebook page for years but never really promoted it, thanks for checking it out!
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • MrFiat

50+ yr Abarth Enthusiast

Lifetime Member
    • Jun 2011

Vox Populi

Hey there people,
    If you haven't visited the Fiat500USA Facebook page you really should. A lot of work has gone into this and it deserves all the support we can give it. In addition to some interesting and timely information you will find there, it is yet one more venue to get the attention of corporate Fiat. We are the "shock troops" for the 500. We are the folks who are debugging the product and proposing ways to make a better vehicle. WE have the front line experience that Fiat needs (whether they know that or not at this point in time). This forum and the social media sites like Facebook make communication with the mother ship not only possible but practical. So what are you waiting for? Go there. Click the LIKE button. Leave a comment or two. We have a voice. Let it be heard.

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.
    I spent most of my money on fast cars, guitars and pretty women. I somehow managed to waste the rest of it.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by MrFiat
      Hey there people,
      If you haven't visited the Fiat500USA Facebook page you really should. A lot of work has gone into this and it deserves all the support we can give it. In addition to some interesting and timely information you will find there, it is yet one more venue to get the attention of corporate Fiat. We are the "shock troops" for the 500. We are the folks who are debugging the product and proposing ways to make a better vehicle. WE have the front line experience that Fiat needs (whether they know that or not at this point in time). This forum and the social media sites like Facebook make communication with the mother ship not only possible but practical. So what are you waiting for? Go there. Click the LIKE button. Leave a comment or two. We have a voice. Let it be heard.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Fia...536415?sk=wall
      Thanks Mr.Fiat!

What you say is true. This is a way to have a voice and it is listened to. You can see by who "likes" the Facebook page.

Also, visiting the Fiat 500 USA Blog and all the other associated sites actually helps me support what we do here. Browsing through the blog postings, which I hope is entertaining for you, also keeps the site alive, so feel free to do that, spread the word to your friends and post links. Supporting the vendors and the dealers that advertise is much appreciated as they help bring you these venues.

Thanks again for doing this!

Chris

fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• KhalilWilliams
        • Jul 2011

Would it be okay if I could let that same message be known on the FIAT USA facebook page, too?
        Khalil Williams

January 2017 - '15 FIAT 500 Pop

Comment

• Fiat500USA
          Amministratore
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by KhalilWilliams
          Would it be okay if I could let that same message be known on the FIAT USA facebook page, too?
          Thanks Khalil,

That would be great! Anytime a link points to my sites, it helps. Make sure it is: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Fiat50...536415?sk=wall

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• FIATALY
            • Mar 2012

Done and DONE! Thanks Chris!!!
            sigpic

About: "Click the plate -- Hit the Like! -- It's a crazy FIATALY plight!"

Mission: To promote the LOVE Affair of FIAT in the U.S. and around the world. Now that's Italian!

Company Overview: FIATALY is a LOVE Affair with the FIAT Brand (Pronounced fē ä tə lē).

Join us on our Fan Page at: www.facebook.com/FIATALY

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
              Premium Sponsor
              • Jun 2011

We just liked your page. Feel free to post something on our Facebook Page to help promote yours. We have well over 5,000 people on there and that should help you get some more likes as well.
              Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.

Comment

• Jeepnut
                • May 2011

"liked" ya for awhile now Chris keep up the great work!
                NO BORING CARS!!!!!!

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                  Amministratore
                  • Feb 2011

Thanks everyone!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• BigHoss
                    • Aug 2012

Liked!
                    ***BigHoss***

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                      Amministratore
                      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by BigHoss
                      Liked!
                      Thanks BigHoss!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• WMWFiat
                        • Oct 2011

Done

Comment

• capn
                          • Apr 2013

Subscribing, will like when at home.

In the meantime checkout our page: www.facebook.com/eurotopia.santamonica
                          www.eurotopian.com

Comment

• NGEN
                            Official Vendor
                            • Sep 2012

Fiat500usa has been "Liked" by NGenFiat for awhile now. Great forum!
                            sigpic
                            Hours: Mon-Fri 10am - 6pm CST
                            Call/Text: 832-948-9409
                            E-mail: [email protected]

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
                            Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Comment

• Cammilla500L
                              • Jul 2013

I just went over to facebook and checked it out......and I hit Liked! Thanks for posting the link!
                              2014 Fiat Easy 500L
                              sigpic
                              1964 Volvo PV544

Comment