izmir escort

antalya escort

izmir escort

porno

porno izle

bursa escort

escort

mobil porno

havalandirma sistemleri

antalya escort

beylikdüzü escort

takipçi satın alma

instagram beğeni hilesi

instagram takipçi hilesi

saha betonu

izmir escort

eskisehir escort bayan

porno yabanci

takipçi al

beğeni al

takipçi satın al

beğeni satın al

takipçi satın al

takipçi satın al

eskort

bayan escort

instagram satın al takipçi

instagram satın alma takipçi

Smm panel dünyanın en ucuz sistemi

tiktok takipçi satın al

izmit escort

istanbul escort

escort

porno video

porno izle

karşıyaka escort

Fiat Abarth 500 - TBF Turbo Charge Pipe Replacement - Does it work?
500 Madness
   
  
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Fiat Abarth 500 - TBF Turbo Charge Pipe Replacement - Does it work?

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Bradenton, Fl
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts

    Fiat Abarth 500 - TBF Turbo Charge Pipe Replacement - Does it work?

    Anyone have any experience with the TBF Turbo Charge Pipe (AKA 'under turbo hose') that replaces the Turbo Charge Pipe? (Number 10 on the below Diagram)

    -I emailed them to make sure it fits my car, but haven't heard anything back yet
    -My charge pipe kept popping out of the coupler after I changed my turbo (I think the dirt/gunk that had been holding it in for years got knocked out)
    -Now, I know the sound of the air escaping from that coupler, and even though the pipe is now somewhat firmly in there, I can still hear alllllll the 'leak' coming out
    -At one point, I detached the charge pipe from the downpipe, hoping that would make the whole thing more flexible and keep it from pulling the bottom out of the coupler, but it just resulted in the top being pulled down off the turbo


    **I actually found this replacement part doing a search on these Forums which is awesome, since I was considering using a 2 inch tractor radiator hose to get the same job done, but then I would have to cut the coupler off, or find a way to graduate (gradiate? I dunno) it to like 2.5 inch or whatever to go over the coupler, and the TBF Pipe already does that. (RRM also had a replacement for this part, but....yeah.)

    **Anyone have any experience with this TBF Charge Pipe? My main concerns are: Fitment and Movement - Does it fit? And, since it does not have a downpipe attachment point, does it get pulled down off the turbo?

    Thanks all!


    https://tbfperformance.com/gb/silico...d/61-clamps-no

    500-grande-punto-mito-1446-td04-manicotto-sotto-turbina.jpg

    charge pipe.jpg
    Last edited by Boese Ritter; 05-17-2023 at 08:46 AM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Boese Ritter For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (05-18-2023)

  3. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Bradenton, Fl
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Update: I went ahead and ordered it. Will install/update after it arrives from Ye ole' Italy

  4. #3
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14,887
    Thanks
    9,476
    Thanked 7,728 Times in 4,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boese Ritter View Post
    Update: I went ahead and ordered it. Will install/update after it arrives from Ye ole' Italy

    Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Looking forward to the update.

    By the way, how is it being shipped? I am waiting for something from Italy, too, so I want to get an idea of how long it takes. My part is coming by way of Italian Poste, so my fingers are crossed I get it in a reasonable time frame.
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  5. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Bradenton, Fl
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Looking forward to the update.

    By the way, how is it being shipped? I am waiting for something from Italy, too, so I want to get an idea of how long it takes. My part is coming by way of Italian Poste, so my fingers are crossed I get it in a reasonable time frame.
    Howdy!

    They are shipping it via DHL - Got the Order Update earlier today. Dunno on timing though, haven't been given a Tracking number yet. BUT, I paid like $30 in shipping, so hopefully within the next couple weeks.

    Will update - if mine arrives before yours, you might got some phone calls to make lol

    Italian Poste though? I dunno! lol Are they (Italians and then Italian Postmen, specifically) as laid back, when not wearing tank tops and complaining about their wive's spaghetti, as the stereo-types make them out to be?? You might be waitin'! ;-)

    What did you order?? Maybe I need one, too!

  6. #5
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14,887
    Thanks
    9,476
    Thanked 7,728 Times in 4,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Boese Ritter View Post
    Howdy!

    They are shipping it via DHL - Got the Order Update earlier today. Dunno on timing though, haven't been given a Tracking number yet. BUT, I paid like $30 in shipping, so hopefully within the next couple weeks.

    Will update - if mine arrives before yours, you might got some phone calls to make lol

    Italian Poste though? I dunno! lol Are they (Italians and then Italian Postmen, specifically) as laid back, when not wearing tank tops and complaining about their wive's spaghetti, as the stereo-types make them out to be?? You might be waitin'! ;-)

    What did you order?? Maybe I need one, too!
    Seems like it. I've been waiting 10 days for an update. Shipped on the 4th and still stuck in Italy!

    Glad to hear yours wasn't Italian Post. DHL is a lot better in my experience.

    344764841_723855762755457_5482488892498728709_n.jpg

    I ordered a bumper part for my old sport coupe. I'm afraid it won't fit our cars.
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    Boese Ritter (05-19-2023)

  8. #6
    Moderato map's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Eugene
    Posts
    3,495
    Thanks
    1,261
    Thanked 1,266 Times in 1,044 Posts
    Back when I worked for USPS, back in the 80's, my supervisor explained the Italian Post Service. They'd get farther and further behind. When the backlog got too bad their Post Master would declare a "holiday". They'd gather the older mail and burn it.

  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to map For This Useful Post:

    Boese Ritter (05-19-2023), Fiat500USA (05-19-2023)

  10. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Bradenton, Fl
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    Seems like it. I've been waiting 10 days for an update. Shipped on the 4th and still stuck in Italy!

    Glad to hear yours wasn't Italian Post. DHL is a lot better in my experience.

    I ordered a bumper part for my old sport coupe. I'm afraid it won't fit our cars.
    Oh geeeez LOLOLOL That might as well be 2 years ago in our current world of next day Amazon delivery

    25 years ago+, we'd mail a letter to a friend and happily wait a month or more for a reply....but here we are! LOL

    Quote Originally Posted by Map
    Back when I worked for USPS, back in the 80's, my supervisor explained the Italian Post Service. They'd get farther and further behind. When the backlog got too bad their Post Master would declare a "holiday". They'd gather the older mail and burn it.
    LOL To Map's Statement, I assume your bumper part is currently smoldering at the bottom of a pit somewhere......... (Also...this site has the *oddest*, but also *coolest* emojis)

  11. #8
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    14,887
    Thanks
    9,476
    Thanked 7,728 Times in 4,679 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    Back when I worked for USPS, back in the 80's, my supervisor explained the Italian Post Service. They'd get farther and further behind. When the backlog got too bad their Post Master would declare a "holiday". They'd gather the older mail and burn it.
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised. I occasionally find mine and my neighbors mail lying in the ditch along our road. I heard when Fiat left the country in 1983, they packed up a bunch of parts like new bodies in white to bring back to Italy and dumped them into the ocean.


    Quote Originally Posted by Boese Ritter View Post
    Oh geeeez LOLOLOL That might as well be 2 years ago in our current world of next day Amazon delivery

    25 years ago+, we'd mail a letter to a friend and happily wait a month or more for a reply....but here we are! LOL



    LOL To Map's Statement, I assume your bumper part is currently smoldering at the bottom of a pit somewhere......... (Also...this site has the *oddest*, but also *coolest* emojis)
    I'll let you know in a month .. or two?
    Last edited by Fiat500USA; 05-20-2023 at 12:11 PM. Reason: spelling, as usual!
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    Boese Ritter (05-19-2023)

  13. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Bradenton, Fl
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fiat500usa View Post
    yeah, i wouldn't be surprised. I occasionally find mine and my neighbors mail lying in the ditch along our rode. I heard when fiat left the country in 1983, they packed up a bunch of parts like new bodies in white to bring back to italy and dumped them into the ocean.




    I'll let you know in a month .. Or two?
    lol !

  14. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Bradenton, Fl
    Posts
    67
    Thanks
    103
    Thanked 12 Times in 11 Posts
    Bad news! I got my part yesterday! Like 5 days from friggin' Italy! You get your part yet? You might got some calls to make


    **will install and update original post later

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Boese Ritter For This Useful Post:

    fast_dave (05-25-2023)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Silicone charge pipe for stock intercooler plumbing
    By Saponetta in forum Parts For Sale
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 10-08-2019, 02:29 PM
  2. FS: EC v4.1, Weathertech floor liners, hotside charge pipe
    By rocketsausage in forum Parts For Sale
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-22-2019, 08:47 PM
  3. Night Owl Racing cold side charge pipe
    By White_charisma in forum Parts For Sale
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-03-2018, 01:35 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-19-2017, 12:04 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •