izmir escort

antalya escort

izmir escort

porno

porno izle

bursa escort

escort

mobil porno

havalandirma sistemleri

antalya escort

takipçi satın alma

instagram beğeni hilesi

instagram takipçi hilesi

saha betonu

izmir escort

eskisehir escort bayan

porno yabanci

takipçi al

beğeni al

takipçi satın al

beğeni satın al

takipçi satın al

takipçi satın al

izmir eskort

sex hikaye

takipçi satın al

takipçi satın al

ifşa türk

adana bayan escort

ümraniye escort

mudanya escort

şaşmaz escort

tunceli escort

bayan escort

instagram satın al takipçi

instagram satın alma takipçi

Smm panel dünyanın en ucuz sistemi

Auction Fiat with over 50 Trouble Codes
500 Madness
   
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Auction Fiat with over 50 Trouble Codes

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Auction Fiat with over 50 Trouble Codes

    A local used car dealer I know let his brother buy some cars on an online auction for him. However he didnt realize that there was an announcer talking about the cars as the camera showed them off so what showed up on the flat bed was some of the worst cars for the money you can imagine. Among them was this 2015 Fiat 500L Trekking Automatic with 50 codes. Turns out two other shops tried to fix it before both giving up. It sat for two years on his lot before I decided to take up the challenge and get it running again.

    List of items fixed or replaced
    throttle body, timing belt, water pump, engine bay wiring harness, turbo piping, full brakes all the way around, two wheel speed sensors, starter, a bunch of fuses, Various sensors broken by previous shop. Worst was the crank position sensor and magnetic reluctor wheel behind the flex plate.

    the last thing I need to do is re teach the car the crank position, I also had to 3d print some tube fittings on the air box and boost piping because a previous shop broke them but replacements are way too expensive for this car.

    I have plans for upgrades but I wanted to get it to a fully working state before I started modifying things and introducing problems.

    what other cars use this engine because when searching for mods and even just general info theres almost nothing on the 2015 L and a ton of stuff on the 2014 L which I gather are different especially the auto transmission
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Brent.b; 04-28-2022 at 09:47 AM.

  2. #2
    Lifetime Member texanbrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    619
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 280 Times in 195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent.b View Post
    A local used car dealer I know let his brother buy some cars on an online auction for him. However he didnt realize that there was an announcer talking about the cars as the camera showed them off so what showed up on the flat bed was some of the worst cars for the money you can imagine. Among them was this 2015 Fiat 500L Trekking Automatic with 50 codes. Turns out two other shops tried to fix it before both giving up. It sat for two years on his lot before I decided to take up the challenge and get it running again.

    List of items fixed or replaced
    throttle body, timing belt, water pump, engine bay wiring harness, turbo piping, full brakes all the way around, two wheel speed sensors, starter, a bunch of fuses, Various sensors broken by previous shop. Worst was the crank position sensor and magnetic reluctor wheel behind the flex plate.

    the last thing I need to do is re teach the car the crank position, I also had to 3d print some tube fittings on the air box and boost piping because a previous shop broke them but replacements are way too expensive for this car.

    I have plans for upgrades but I wanted to get it to a fully working state before I started modifying things and introducing problems.

    what other cars use this engine because when searching for mods and even just general info theres almost nothing on the 2015 L and a ton of stuff on the 2014 L which I gather are different especially the auto transmission
    500 Turbo and Abarth, 500X, Jeep Renegade, Dodge Dart. The FIAT 124 uses it too, but is built to be mounted for the RWD and not a straight swap.
    2013 500c Abarth - NGEN Turbo
    2012 500 Pop - daily
    2014 500L - Family
    1971 850 Spider - Project

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2022
    Posts
    5
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texanbrit View Post
    500 Turbo and Abarth, 500X, Jeep Renegade, Dodge Dart. The FIAT 124 uses it too, but is built to be mounted for the RWD and not a straight swap.
    Thanks! Hopefully I can find some more info now. Is there a specific car that people the parts are pretty interchangeable with as far as motor and engine bay configuration?

  4. #4
    Lifetime Member texanbrit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Conroe, TX
    Posts
    619
    Thanks
    397
    Thanked 280 Times in 195 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Brent.b View Post
    Thanks! Hopefully I can find some more info now. Is there a specific car that people the parts are pretty interchangeable with as far as motor and engine bay configuration?
    I think the Dart is closest to the 500L. There are not huge differences between any of them though. Biggest difference is probably the ECU versions and tune/software. Other differences include the crank position sensor location and the PCV/AOS configuration. Usually when people swap the long block they just move the ECU and engine dressing over from their old vehicle.
    2013 500c Abarth - NGEN Turbo
    2012 500 Pop - daily
    2014 500L - Family
    1971 850 Spider - Project

Similar Threads

  1. 1967 Fiat 500 up for Auction
    By smark in forum Fiat Heritage Models
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-10-2021, 01:23 AM
  2. Trouble codes
    By Michaelsfiat in forum Fiat 500 DIY
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-18-2020, 12:00 AM
  3. Trouble, trouble, trouble. Vibration NOISE.
    By peoplesp1 in forum Fiat 500 Issues and concerns
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-29-2019, 09:16 PM
  4. Trouble Codes, Limp Mode and Throttle Body
    By Taylor in forum Fiat 500 General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-11-2016, 12:34 PM
  5. Trouble Codes P2096 & P0137 with Check Engine Light
    By Rapid Rob in forum Fiat 500 Issues and concerns
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-04-2014, 06:17 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •