If you are planning on going and are not receiving the Emails from the club, please let me know so I can add you to the RSVP list:

Hello Fiat friends!

We're in the most spectacular time of the year in Northern New England! Come join us this Sunday October 10th for our Fall Foliage Drive 2021. This drive is being organized by our Northern New England Chapter member Steve. Steve has planned a great route through northern New Hampshire taking in some great roads and views.

Here's the plan:

Starting at the Intervale NH Rest Area and ending at the Conway Dunkin Donuts.
5 Hours Driving Time, 218 Miles. Includes a stop at Beaver Brook Falls and a crossing of the Columbia Covered Bridge.
This drive includes Dixville Notch, Beaver Brook Wayside (waterfall), the Columbia Covered Bridge, a drive past Lost River Gorge, and the Kancamagus Highway.
A leaf peeping scenic drive on curvy mountain roads.
-Intervale Rest Area (Rest Stop and Start of Drive) Meet at 9:30 am
-Intervale Rest Area to Errol Irving Gas 1 Hour 25 Min. (Rest Stop)
-Errol Irving to Beaver Brook Wayside 34 min. (Photo Op and Rest Rooms)
-Beaver Brook to Grandmas Kitchen 1 Hour 2 Min http://places.singleplatform.com/grandmas-kitchen-35/menu?ref=google#menu_630681 (Sunday Brunch Ends at 3:00, We should be there Around 1 to 1:30 pm.)

Grandma's Kitchen
Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Grandma's Kitchen - Restaurant - Whitefield, NH 03598

-Grandmas Kitchen to Lincoln Visitor Center 1 Hour 14 Min (Rest Stop)
- Lincoln Visitor Center to Conway Dunkin Donuts 1 Hour (Rest Stop and End) We should arrive in Conway around 5:00 pm
RSVP: If you are planning on going and are not receiving the Emails from the club, please let me know so I can add you to the RSVP list:
Also, keep in mind that we'll also be having our "Tops Down, Heat On" drive later this fall. We'll be monitoring the weather so we can push the season as far as we can. The idea is to drive so long as the roads haven't been salted yet.

https://www.facebook.com/Fiat-Club-A...6139573840640/