Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

White FIAT 500 with Custom White Wheels from 500 MADNESS

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • 500MADNESS.com
    Premium Sponsor
    • Jun 2011

White FIAT 500 with Custom White Wheels from 500 MADNESS

Do you have a White FIAT 500 and thought about adding some custom wheels?

Check out what it would look like with a set of Competizione Custom Wheels in White available from 500 MADNESS. Here are some pictures of a White FIAT 500 that we just fit some Custom Powdercoated Competizione Wheels in White.

The car was also upgraded with a custom exhaust along with some other accessories from 500 MADNESS.
    Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.
  • Jeru
    • Sep 2011

Wow this is cool mate.. I love those white wheels.. Looks awesome in it.. I wonder what are the other Fiat accessories they put on this. Thumbs up to this mate.. I'm new here by the way..

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
      Premium Sponsor
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Jeru
      Wow this is cool mate.. I love those white wheels.. Looks awesome in it.. I wonder what are the other Fiat accessories they put on this. Thumbs up to this mate.. I'm new here by the way..
      The car was outfitted with a Remus Exhaust, Sprint Booster, some Interior Accessories from BLACK and I think there was also a Cold Air Intake, but not 100% sure. Glad you like it. The owner loved it and so did the people that seen the car in person.
      Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.

Comment

• RLove
        • Jun 2011

I'm not a huge fan of white cars, but that looks really nice, very clean looking. One step further would be to paint he wheels with the same pearl white.

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
          Premium Sponsor
          • Jun 2011

Originally posted by RLove
          I'm not a huge fan of white cars, but that looks really nice, very clean looking. One step further would be to paint he wheels with the same pearl white.
          We can paint the wheels to match perfectly, but the finish would not be as durable as getting them stripped and powdercoated.

This customer chose the powdercoated option. When you powdercoat the color options are rather limited. In this case the car came out looking great.

Comment

• djhace
            • Aug 2012

looks good.

Comment