The April 2021 Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of The Month contest is now open! The winner will get a cool diecast Fiat or Abarth model courtesy of yours truly.*
Below are the rules for your convenience:
Here are the rules:
1.Every first 15 days of the month, look for a thread that says "[Month] Ride of The Month" and there you can post 5 pictures of your car and list all your modifications. Up to ten cars will be in the running. It's first come first served and members have 15 days to make their post with pics and mod list. After 15 days I'll close the thread. Anyone who doesn't make the deadline, can enter the following month. There will be no discussions or comments in the thread.
2.Between 15th-20th day of the month we'll set up the poll, and starting on the 16th day, and running through the end of the month, the site votes and a winner will be chosen by most votes. Ties will be decided by who entered the contest first, so enter now!
1. Up to five photos may be posted. NO collages. NO Photoshoping to alter the appearance of the car. White balance/color correction is OK. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are OK, but frowned upon. It is the Ride of the Month - not Image of the Month.
2. Modifications list must be what you have on your car now. Not in the future. Mods that you are selling and are listed in the classifieds cannot be included.
3. You may link to build thread if you have one.
4. Anyone who is in the running this month and loses must skip a month before re-entering the contest again.
5. Winner has to wait 1 year before re-entering.
6. There is a two car minimum for the contest to run, ten car maximum. If there aren't two cars, the contest is suspended for that month.
7. NO soliciting to "vote for me" in the forum.
8. This is a contest for members, so that means your personal car. No company cars or vendor's cars.
9. One car entry per person, per month. Meaning if you own two cars you cannot enter them both at the same time.
10. If you own two cars and you win one month, the winning car cannot be re-entered for 1 year. The other car may be entered after skipping a month.
11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti, and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!
Remember - This thread is for submissions.
Let's see what ya got!
Use this link to check out Fiats/ Abarths/ Alfas / Lancias diescast models!
Purchases made through this link pays us a tiny commission that helps pay for this site.
*diescast prize available for US residents only in lower 48 states while supplies last. Winners in other locations will receive $25 into their PayPal account.