Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If you could supply a photo link for “pressing in on the side seat upholstery and popping out the C clip”, I’d appreciate it. In the meantime,...

Glad you found it. Don't tease us with that Alfa! We've got to see it!

Thanks for registering and welcome to the forum. Glad you found the forum useful!

Here's a picture for old time's sake. Post a picture...

Welcome aboard! Pictures?

LED dome light issue

I've seen a few posts of people having issues with led dome lights but no real answers other than to not use them. Oddly enough though many people use...

Yeah, I'd say they break easily. My neighbor got in my car and the passenger side made an ominous groan. Like you, I don't use the rests but the dog sometimes...

Are they difficult to swap out? I don’t see where the connection is done - does the padding have to be removed from the seats? Any side airbags to...

Texanbrit: You're exactly right!
I pulled it apart today and the overflow hose is sticky and moist.
Everything else looked to be buttoned...

FIAT 500 1.4L SOHC (Naturally Aspirated. Non Turbo)
Ignition Coil
MOPAR 68070492AD

FIAT 500 ABARTH 1.4L SOHC (Turbo)
Ignition...

I believe the Alfa coil packs only work on a Turbo, and Abarth vehicles....

The connection at that side of the radiator is pretty solid, so if it's not the radiator itself then I imagine the coolant is running down the lower coolant...

Cheers from CO!

Hello all, I recently acquired '13 Abarth and decided to join the forum.
I owned in the 90's a Fiat 126p and now the Abarth.
Thanks for all...

There is no light for low coolant, so you need to keep an eye on it. A light means an overheat, and that is something you do not want to do.

F/S - 500X Roof Rails and Crossbars $ 175.00 for all

Purchased for my 2020 Trekking; did not realize will not work with sunroof.

Rails are new in original box. Part #68281916AA.
Crossbars...

Rocco Reviews...

Rock Auto has lots of quality/reasonably priced ignition coil choices for the 2014 N/A Engine, use GOOGLE to find a 5% off...

As we prepare for the 2024 summer season, prepare for some great news about our meets and drives !

Registration is now open, if you'd planning to display your vehicle sign up soon as space is limited, avoid disappointment! 😮

Fiat Club America events are always welcoming and friendly, no animosity or preferential treatment for anyone!

Nice Family environment for...

B@W (Bored at Work) 2021

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • sonicsdaman
    • May 2016

Originally posted by Ando
    Can't lie... less rusty than expected. Congrats!
    the whole car is better than I expected

thanks.
    2004 - Mazda Rx8 (Dorito powa)
    2012 - Fiat Abarth

Comment

• map
      • Dec 2018

I'm impressed... great find. I think that'd probably be around $5K locally.

We went back into lock down and I put the last touches on my kitchen today. The original drop-in Jenn Air stove died many years ago but replacing with a standard stove required redoing 'most everything. Cabinet makers are booked until Fall 2021, so spent the last 6 to 8 weeks doing it myself (8 hour days). That "bucket" in the stove insert is a piece of stove pipe used for the stove's downdraft vent. (Tackiest install job I've ever seen; dude knew nothing about cabinetry.)

Before:
      center.jpg

After, including adding 3 (white) cabinets to hold all my small appliances.
      completed.jpg
      Good weather is here, so refinishing old cabinets and building doors will wait. The openings are now compatible with any slide in stove & fridge, counters 1" taller (tiled), a "fancy" stainless sink, and decluttered counters with phone/modem connections in their own cubby. The last piece of the puzzle was delayed due to snow... the "plastic" cutting board should arrive by Wednesday so I can swap out the 43 yo wood board in the cabinet.
      Last edited by map; 03-02-2021, 12:22 AM.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
        Amministratore
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by sonicsdaman
        Morning all

my new $200 beater

Nice deal! Good luck with it.
        Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
        fiat 500 forum signature
        abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• sonicsdaman
          • May 2016

The rally beater got a good cleaning, inside and out. Waiting on some parts from rockauto to get delivered but it's running really well.
          2012 - Fiat Abarth

Comment

• Fiat500USA
            Amministratore
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by sonicsdaman

The rally beater got a good cleaning, inside and out. Waiting on some parts from rockauto to get delivered but it's running really well.

Solid looking car. Just what you need in the winter. I've also use Rock Auto. For my son's Impreza, I got a bad Moog wheel bearing once and they took it back no issues. I replaced it with an OEM Subaru branded wheel bearing from them at a good price, too.

fiat 500 forum signature
            abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• map
              • Dec 2018

The 500 has been a blessing the last couple months. I figure I put in 1000 miles, back and forth, and the little car made the trips a lot more fun... or less arduous. With the lift in quarantine everyone is back on the roads and driving like Seattle traffic. The car was a lot more useful than I expected, when I first bought it. I even had one load, tile and grout, around 400 lbs.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                Amministratore
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by map
                The 500 has been a blessing the last couple months. I figure I put in 1000 miles, back and forth, and the little car made the trips a lot more fun... or less arduous. With the lift in quarantine everyone is back on the roads and driving like Seattle traffic. The car was a lot more useful than I expected, when I first bought it. I even had one load, tile and grout, around 400 lbs.

My back hurts just thinking about all that tile and grout! Glad to hear quarantine is lifted.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• smark
                  • Apr 2014

Got my 2nd vaccine shot of Pfizer, yesterday. Should be fully affective, in 2 weeks. No side affects, at all. My wife is a week ahead of me. 3nd wave of vaccine for my daughters, next month. Can’t wait to go out and buy new furniture, for the new house. Still going to wear a mask, till everyone’s has been vaccine.

Finally Spring is here, High 60’s all next week.

Comment

• map
                    • Dec 2018

Your daughters are getting 3 shots? Congrats on yours, with no side effects. They say that some of the second shots affect people because the vaccine is working. The first starts the immune system, the second is seen as an invasion. Some of the people who had a reaction to the first shot were tested... found they had had Covid and didn't realize it.

I am now eligible to get a shot... need to get it scheduled.

Comment

• map
                      • Dec 2018

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
                      My back hurts just thinking about all that tile and grout! Glad to hear quarantine is lifted.
                      lol The tile wasn't bad, but it took most of a day to cut/unbolt the original stove. I couldn't lift it out in one piece, so took it out in convenient pieces. (The original drop in Jenn Air suck when it came to removal.)

Comment

• smark
                        • Apr 2014

Originally posted by map
                        Your daughters are getting 3 shots? Congrats on yours, with no side effects. They say that some of the second shots affect people because the vaccine is working. The first starts the immune system, the second is seen as an invasion. Some of the people who had a reaction to the first shot were tested... found they had had Covid and didn't realize it.

I am now eligible to get a shot... need to get it scheduled.
                        My daughters are in the 3rd, wave of getting shots. After the 2nd shot. A few people I know were getting a temperature, chills, headaches, upset stomach, feeling weak.

Comment

• sonicsdaman
                          • May 2016

Morning all
                          2012 - Fiat Abarth

Comment

• smark
                            • Apr 2014

I like to tile floors. I usually rent those large title cutters from Home Depot. They would never fit on a back of a Fiat 500. I hate doing up stairs bathrooms. Running up and down the steps. so you can cut tiles. Before we sold are old house last September. Had LP waterproof flooring installed. Looks just like wood.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                              Amministratore
                              • Feb 2011

Good morning y'all

Originally posted by map
                              lol The tile wasn't bad, but it took most of a day to cut/unbolt the original stove. I couldn't lift it out in one piece, so took it out in convenient pieces. (The original drop in Jenn Air suck when it came to removal.)
                              Sounds like a lot of work. Good luck!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• sonicsdaman
                                • May 2016

Morning all

forums were broken for me yesterday
                                also its mid March and we're still on the February rotm?
                                2012 - Fiat Abarth

Comment