mobil onay değerli oranlar Betboo izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort mobil porno havalandirma sistemleri takipçi satın alma instagram beğeni hilesi instagram takipçi hilesi saha betonu izmir escort bursa escort izmir escort izmir escort istanbul escort
New Fiat 500e Press Conference
500 Madness
   
 

Bring on Winter and Get a $70 Rebate from Pirelli

  

Continental: Get a $70 VISA Prepaid Card

 
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: New Fiat 500e Press Conference

  1. #1
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,048
    Thanks
    7,429
    Thanked 6,714 Times in 3,991 Posts

    New Fiat 500e Press Conference

    Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

    New Fiat 500 3+1 Olivier Francois, President of Fiat Brand, introduces the all new 500 3+1 and the new 500 line-up during the international press conference held at Fiat's historic Lingotto factory in Turin..The Fiat 500 press conference offers a comprehensive view of the new fully electric 500e. Contents of the video include questions and answers plus:Introduction by Brand President

    Read more here...
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    map (10-28-2020)

  3. #2
    Moderator map's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Location
    Eugene
    Posts
    1,790
    Thanks
    548
    Thanked 532 Times in 443 Posts
    That's an interesting video and I'll finish the second half after Opie's class. I doubt anything like LeaSys will be practical in the US, but it's a great idea. I'd rent more often if it didn't take half a day checking in/out of the car.

    Despite their claims, options for the 500e seem pretty skimpy. I love that they went all out in their factory, as well. Installing solar to initially charge the packs and converting the factory roof to a garden is great marketing, as well as being practical.
    Last edited by map; 10-28-2020 at 06:23 PM.

  4. #3
    smark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,659
    Thanks
    870
    Thanked 910 Times in 692 Posts
    I think, I’ve watched every You Tube over view of the 3+1 500e. Neat little car, without changing the overall length foot print. Current automotive Technology, has finally being adapted to the new 500. Is the car too advanced. Priced out of the range of the common folk. Will this vehicle see light here in NA? Is it right for the market here.

    Saturn had a version 20 years ago of a 3 door. Mazda with the RX 8 sport car. Hyundai Veloster. The AMC Pacer, had a wider passenger door, for easy access to the rear seats. Ford even had a 3 door F 150 pick up.







    Last edited by smark; 10-28-2020 at 05:43 PM.

  5. #4
    Senior Member Rocco Reviews...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    San Pedro, CA
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    Fiat500USA.com Has Just Posted the Following:

    New Fiat 500 3+1 Olivier Francois, President of Fiat Brand, introduces the all new 500 “3+1” and the new 500 line-up during the international press conference held at Fiat's historic Lingotto factory in Turin..The Fiat 500 press conference offers a comprehensive view of the new fully electric 500e. Contents of the video include questions and answers plus:Introduction by Brand President

    Read more here...
    3+1 sounds like an afterthought. The shouldn't even call it the 500e 3+1, they should just call it the Trepiuno, like the 2004 concept car, no 500, no 3+1, just Trepiuno.

  6. #5
    Senior Member Rocco Reviews...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Location
    San Pedro, CA
    Posts
    336
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 35 Times in 31 Posts
    Ew, are those wheel covers? They say that those are aluminum, but they are clearly steelies. Those are, hideous to say the least. Just look under the hub area, those are clearly 15" steelies. I mean, I guess they're fine as long as they don't fall off...
    Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 15.39.33.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 15.40.12.jpg

  7. #6
    smark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,659
    Thanks
    870
    Thanked 910 Times in 692 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Reviews... View Post
    Ew, are those wheel covers? They say that those are aluminum, but they are clearly steelies. Those are, hideous to say the least. Just look under the hub area, those are clearly 15" steelies. I mean, I guess they're fine as long as they don't fall off...
    Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 15.39.33.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-10-30 at 15.40.12.jpg
    Yup, 15” steel wheels, with wheel covers.

  8. #7
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,048
    Thanks
    7,429
    Thanked 6,714 Times in 3,991 Posts
    I don't know. Doesn't look bad to me for a standard wheel. To each his own.

    The car is a home run in my eyes. Especially considering it is so small. It is easy to make a car look good when you have length and can make long flowing lines, but when you don't have length to work with, that takes talent.

    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    rustbucket (10-31-2020)

  10. #8
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    13,048
    Thanks
    7,429
    Thanked 6,714 Times in 3,991 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smark View Post
    I think, I’ve watched every You Tube over view of the 3+1 500e. Neat little car, without changing the overall length foot print. Current automotive Technology, has finally being adapted to the new 500. Is the car too advanced. Priced out of the range of the common folk. Will this vehicle see light here in NA? Is it right for the market here.

    That is the question. It is why many of the major European makers are exiting the city car market. The technology drives the cost up where you can buy a larger car for similar pricing. This is particularly a problem in the US, where the city car market is arguably non-existent especially now.

    The good news is the new 500 can be adapted for an internal combustion engine and that may save them.

    I just received word back from a well placed source that had previously provided many scoops for the blog. Unfortunately, they weren't able to confirm anything at the moment.
    Last edited by Fiat500USA; 10-31-2020 at 08:31 AM. Reason: Spelling
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  11. #9
    smark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,659
    Thanks
    870
    Thanked 910 Times in 692 Posts
    I would love to purchase, either a EV, or ICE version of the new 500. Like the 3+1 model version.

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smark For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (11-01-2020), Rocco Reviews... (11-01-2020)

  13. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    352
    Thanked 266 Times in 200 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post
    I don't know. Doesn't look bad to me for a standard wheel. To each his own.

    The car is a home run in my eyes. Especially considering it is so small. It is easy to make a car look good when you have length and can make long flowing lines, but when you don't have length to work with, that takes talent.

    I particularly like the music when starting. Might get old after a while, but no doubt there will be alternative tunes to chose from? Yeah, I like it a lot
    2017 500 Abarth, manual trans, NAV, Beats, Sunroof, 17" wheels, everything. But no mods. None, nada.

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tvmaster For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (11-01-2020), Rocco Reviews... (11-01-2020)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Fiat Press Conference at Chicago Show
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat500USA.com Articles and Story Comments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-12-2018, 01:21 PM
  2. Marchionne Press Conference at Detroit Auto Show
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat500USA.com Articles and Story Comments
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 02-05-2018, 11:29 AM
  3. Alfa Romeo Giulia Press Conference at Frankfurt Motor Show
    By Fiat500USA in forum Alfa Romeo Giulia
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-20-2015, 12:28 AM
  4. McLaren F1 team press conference tomorrow
    By Robert Nixon in forum Racing
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-15-2014, 11:58 AM
  5. Fiat Press Conference at the 2011 Frankfurt International Auto Show
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat500USA.com Articles and Story Comments
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-13-2011, 04:00 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •