Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

500????

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smark
    • Apr 2014

500????

Since Fiat Discontinued selling the small 500, in NA. I wonder why Fiat USA is still advertising that car, on their web page.

Find FIAT 500 information, parts and resources for owners. Explore details about this iconic Italian classic, and discover new offerings including the 500X.
  • map
    • Dec 2018

I'd guess to clear any remaining inventory... or just too lazy to remove the page.

Comment

• Rocco Reviews...
      Lifetime Member
      • May 2020

Originally posted by smark
      Since Fiat Discontinued selling the small 500, in NA. I wonder why Fiat USA is still advertising that car, on their web page.

https://www.fiatusa.com/500.html
      I noticed that too. It's been like for a while. It was only just last month that they removed the 2018 model year 500 from their webpage.
      Cars:
      2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE
      2014 FIAT 500 Pop Automatic
      Mods: Stock... painfully, stock.

Comment

• tvmaster
        • Oct 2018

There must be two automatics in Wyoming still available, with block heaters
        2017 500 Abarth, manual trans, NAV, Beats, Sunroof, 17" wheels, everything. But no mods. None, nada.

Comment

• map
          • Dec 2018

There's a new 2012 500 for sale, titled by a dealer last month; 2012 with 283 miles, and a 2013 that a corporation bought then let it sit for 6 1/2 years, to go along with their 2014 Abarth that sat for over 5 years undriven.

Comment

• MarkL
            • Nov 2017

I bought from FIAT of Tacoma, in Washington State, about a year ago. They now have one 500 left; a silver Pop with an automatic. Very sad to see these wonderful fun cars leave the US market.

Comment

• smark
              • Apr 2014

I really doubt you’ll see a new Abarth anywhere for sale. My understanding from Car and Driver. This upcoming 2021 model year. The 500L will be discounted here too.

Last edited by smark; 09-28-2020, 10:02 AM.

Comment

• Rocco Reviews...
                Lifetime Member
                • May 2020

I really doubt you’ll see a new Abarth anywhere for sale. My understanding from Car and Driver. This upcoming 2021 model year. The 500L will be discounted here too.

Discounted or discontinued?
                Cars:

Comment

• Rocco Reviews...
                  Lifetime Member
                  • May 2020

Originally posted by MarkL
                  I bought from FIAT of Tacoma, in Washington State, about a year ago. They now have one 500 left; a silver Pop with an automatic. Very sad to see these wonderful fun cars leave the US market.
                  FIAT!!! PLEASE BRING THE NEW 2021 FIAT 500e TO AMERICA! We deserve it now that you took the 500 Abarth away from us...
                  Cars:

Comment

• BigDaddySRT
                    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Rocco Reviews...
                    FIAT!!! PLEASE BRING THE NEW 2021 FIAT 500e TO AMERICA! We deserve it now that you took the 500 Abarth away from us...
                    You're truly dreaming. You should have bought a 500 ABARTH when you had the chance.

The 500 is no longer produced in Toluca for North America.
                    2023 DODGE Durango R/T - HEMI Orange
                    Pitch Black, 8 Speed ZF, Fully Optioned

"I thought you had a HEMI. Yeah, I had to have a footprint gas pedal installed. So I stole this pile."

2013 500 ABARTH
                    Nero

2014 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, 2nd G Street
                    2015, 2016, 2017, 2018,2021 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, Champion E Prepared
                    2022 SCCA Solo II Texas Region, 3rd Place, Extreme Street B (NEON ACR Coupe)

Comment

• smark
                      • Apr 2014

Discounted or discontinued?
                      Both.

Comment

• Rocco Reviews...
                        Lifetime Member
                        • May 2020

Originally posted by BigDaddySRT
                        You're truly dreaming. You should have bought a 500 ABARTH when you had the chance.

The 500 is no longer produced in Toluca for North America.
                        I'm 14 years old, so I don't have a car yet, but the Abarth 500 is on my dream car list.
                        Cars:

Comment

• Rocco Reviews...
                          Lifetime Member
                          • May 2020

Both.
                          I'm surprised that they didn't tell us that they're discontinuing it. They should bring the 500L Living (because 500L is a bit too small for some people), and the new Tipo Turbo 5-Door over here.
                          2016_Fiat_Tipo_Easy+_T-Jet_1.4_Front.jpg
                          Fiat_500L_Living_1.3_16V_Multijet_Lounge_–_Frontansicht,_14._November_2015,_Düsseldorf.jpg
                          Cars:

Comment

• smark
                            • Apr 2014

I'm 14 years old, so I don't have a car yet, but the Abarth 500 is on my dream car list.
                            Plenty of good priced use one out there to buy. When you turn 16, and get your Drivers license.

Comment

Working...