Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Thanks for registering and welcome to the forum. Glad you found the forum useful!

Here's a picture for old time's sake. Post a picture...

Welcome aboard! Pictures?

LED dome light issue

I've seen a few posts of people having issues with led dome lights but no real answers other than to not use them. Oddly enough though many people use...

Yeah, I'd say they break easily. My neighbor got in my car and the passenger side made an ominous groan. Like you, I don't use the rests but the dog sometimes...

Are they difficult to swap out? I don’t see where the connection is done - does the padding have to be removed from the seats? Any side airbags to...

Texanbrit: You're exactly right!
I pulled it apart today and the overflow hose is sticky and moist.
Everything else looked to be buttoned...

FIAT 500 1.4L SOHC (Naturally Aspirated. Non Turbo)
Ignition Coil
MOPAR 68070492AD

FIAT 500 ABARTH 1.4L SOHC (Turbo)
Ignition...

I believe the Alfa coil packs only work on a Turbo, and Abarth vehicles....

The connection at that side of the radiator is pretty solid, so if it's not the radiator itself then I imagine the coolant is running down the lower coolant...

Cheers from CO!

Hello all, I recently acquired '13 Abarth and decided to join the forum.
I owned in the 90's a Fiat 126p and now the Abarth.
Thanks for all...

There is no light for low coolant, so you need to keep an eye on it. A light means an overheat, and that is something you do not want to do.

F/S - 500X Roof Rails and Crossbars $ 175.00 for all

Purchased for my 2020 Trekking; did not realize will not work with sunroof.

Rails are new in original box. Part #68281916AA.
Crossbars...

Rocco Reviews...

Rock Auto has lots of quality/reasonably priced ignition coil choices for the 2014 N/A Engine, use GOOGLE to find a 5% off...

As we prepare for the 2024 summer season, prepare for some great news about our meets and drives !

Registration is now open, if you'd planning to display your vehicle sign up soon as space is limited, avoid disappointment! 😮

Fiat Club America events are always welcoming and friendly, no animosity or preferential treatment for anyone!

Nice Family environment for...

First off, what brands of bearings are you using? Even a couple of the name brands have been noted to fail (front and rear) on the Fiat. Are you sourcing...

Ah, I've missed you Ted. Yeah, $145 is MSRP (dealer price). Around $16 to replace each unit. That's why people don't go to the dealer until they've checked...

Alfa Stelvio Oil Change How To

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Alfa Stelvio Oil Change How To

Fiat500USA.com
    Has Just Posted the Following:

Changing the oil on an Alfa Romeo Stelvio is a straight forward procedure once you remover the 21 fasteners holding engine undertray. The Stelvio's 2.0L Turbocharged engine needs 5.5 quarts of 0W30 full synthetic oil meeting SN PLUS standards or Fiat 9.55535-GS1 specifications. This oil may not be the easiest oil to find at your local parts store, but you can get this at the dealer or ...

Read more here...
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • Mikeyjm1
    • Nov 2016

Soooo, is there no dip stick? Do you have to rely on a sensor, wire harness, computer, lcd display.... to reliably do what a stick always did? “First world” stuff.
    16’ 500X Pop, Rosso, 1.4T/M6, 18” O.Z. 45th Anniversary, H&R springs, Momo shift knob, K&N drop in, MPX TB, Deyeme Racing CDV delete, Magnaflow with 2.5” B-pipe by http://stagefp.com/, ATP DP. *finally a beta tune by Bob Bishop
    15’ 4C Spider, Madraperla White, Track Pack & Red Leather seats.
    13’ 500 Abarth, Bianco, M5, 17”, Koni shocks, Eibach Prokit, CFP Hats, ES/EC bumps and seats, Powerstop brakes, K&N drop in. (Wife's)
    95’ Wrangler, Aqua, 4.0/Auto,
    4” lift, too much to list (Also Hers)

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Mikeyjm1
      Soooo, is there no dip stick? Do you have to rely on a sensor, wire harness, computer, lcd display.... to reliably do what a stick always did? “First world” stuff.

Yes, like many or likely most cars of this type.

fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• smark
        • Apr 2014

It’s a shame, you have to remove the bottom plastic shroud. To get to the oil filter. Other wise, it would be nice to use a oil extractor, and pump the old oil out of the dipstick. Which the engine doesn’t have.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
          Amministratore
          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by smark
          It’s a shame, you have to remove the bottom plastic shroud. To get to the oil filter. Other wise, it would be nice to use a oil extractor, and pump the old oil out of the dipstick. Which the engine doesn’t have.
          I usually use an oil extractor and was a little disappointed I couldn't, but to be honest, it is really easy to do the oil change and the it is nice being able to check out all the engineering on the car while I was down there. I typically put my cars up on 4 jackstands and it was unusual to use drive on ramps. I haven't used them in probably 20+ years. The oil filter and drain plug are such that it doesn't make a mess doing an oil change, so that's a plus.

I actually did this oil change nearly one year ago so need another one soon. Interestingly, the Mopar oil is only $9-$13 a quart, so not that expensive. The Pennzoil is sometimes on sale, too, if you can find it locally.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• smark
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Fiat500USA
            I usually use an oil extractor and was a little disappointed I couldn't, but to be honest, it is really easy to do the oil change and the it is nice being able to check out all the engineering on the car while I was down there. I typically put my cars up on 4 jackstands and it was unusual to use drive on ramps. I haven't used them in probably 20+ years. The oil filter and drain plug are such that it doesn't make a mess doing an oil change, so that's a plus.

I actually did this oil change nearly one year ago so need another one soon. Interestingly, the Mopar oil is only $9-$13 a quart, so not that expensive. The Pennzoil is sometimes on sale, too, if you can find it locally.
            I use ramps years ago. All my cars sit so low. Couldn’t get them over the ramps. I usually go up to Walmart, and buy mobile 1. Seems Oil prices are cheaper there.

Comment

• fast_dave
              • Apr 2015

@Fiat500USA

Just asking - are you ultimately using MultiECUscan to reset the reminder/service interval or?

I'm reading that the gas pedal/ignition switch method (which works with a 500) isn't a long term solution in the Stelvio.
              Nor-Cal SF Bay Area, PRK

2012 Sport 5 speed Manual Trans, SPC Adjustable Front Camber Bolts, CorsaStrada Lower Front Chassis Brace, ST Rear Sway Bar, 205/45/16 Continental DWS 06 PLUS Tires. Night Vision = Auxito 9012/HIR2 "Clockable" LED Headlight Bulbs.

Comment