Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

Fuel prices at the moment 3/22/2020

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smark
    • Apr 2014

Fuel prices at the moment 3/22/2020

Since the Boogie Wookiee virus, has stormed this country. Less vehicle travel. Fuel prices have really gone down. Since our city, will start a lock in next week. We decided to fill up our fleet of cars yesterday. Regular fuel, was $1.95 a gallon. 91 octane, was $2.05 a gallon. Pretty soon you will be able to pay for fuel, with toilet paper. If you got some.

What fuel prices, have you all seen across the country now?
  • map
    • Dec 2018

It's also that the Saudi's and Russians are in a war to see who can pump the most oil. Eugene has $2.60 to $2.80 on the stations I trust. If I had a Costco card, $2.30.

Comment

• tvmaster
      • Oct 2018

Originally posted by map
      It's also that the Saudi's and Russians are in a war to see who can pump the most oil. Eugene has $2.60 to $2.80 on the stations I trust. If I had a Costco card, $2.30.
      Yes, THIS! Their price-war has caused prices in Canada to drop nearly .50 cents a litre, so about $2 per U.S. gallon. Out here in SoCal, the oil companies haven’t been giving us those kind of discounts yet. Costco’s price has dropped approx. .75 cents per premium gallon. Funny that when OPEC raises the barrel price, we see a hike THE NEXT DAY! Because U.S. oil companies are helping. lol. And no, the Ca. govt. isn’t to blame here.....
      2017 500 Abarth, manual trans, NAV, Beats, Sunroof, 17" wheels, everything. But no mods. None, nada.

Comment

• neubauerjoseph
        • Feb 2014

one issue is there is so many taxes and fees in Ca that the price is much higher for that reason.

Comment

• map
          • Dec 2018

CA charges 50 cents higher tax than TN, Eugene about a quarter more. Yet Nashville's price is $1.25 and Eugene was $2.90 today ($3.05 for premium). Gas is always more expensive on the West coast.

Go figure.

Comment

• CoachRick
            • Aug 2015

Plenty around Austin, TX under $1.80 for 87 octane. Pretty sure I saw $1.69 at a no-name station today.
            Current vehicles:
            2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Ice Silver
            2013 Volvo C70 Caspian Blue
            Previous Fiats:2017 FIAT 500L Lounge 2015 500L Lounge; 1979 Strada

Comment

• tvmaster
              • Oct 2018

Originally posted by neubauerjoseph
              one issue is there is so many taxes and fees in Ca that the price is much higher for that reason.
              Yes, we get that - but my point is those taxes stay constant, and should drop as a % of the fuel cost. So for Canada to be dropping FUEL prices $2 a gallon, and Ca. .75 cents, then that difference is coming from the oil companies price. And trust me, Canada has as many taxes on gas as any state.
              2017 500 Abarth, manual trans, NAV, Beats, Sunroof, 17" wheels, everything. But no mods. None, nada.

Comment

• Andre5
                • Sep 2015

San Francisco Bay Area / San Leandro Costco is $2.84/gal of premium.

Comment

• Robert Nixon

$2.29 lowest price I've seen in town, Long Island, NY.

Two weeks ago in California, ranged from 3.05 (Oceanside) to over 4.00 (close to San Diego airport!), before the prices started dropping.
                  2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
                  My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• mp4guy
                    • Jun 2014

The joke is the Saudis wanted to fry the Russians by dumping cheap oil on the market.

Then the virus created demand destruction on a scale not seen since 1929. They can't GIVE it away now at $5 a barrel.

Bad planning.
                    Phase 0, Neu-F Torque Bushing, Neu-F 28mm rear bar, El Gato Braces, Corsa Forza center brace, Front & Rear Koni Yellows, 4C coils, Craven Short Shifter, DeFi Boost Gauge, GFB-DV.

Abarth & Co. Corse Marche 38/72 Torino Tel. 794.894

Comment

• RexS
                      Premium Member
                      • Aug 2018

Costco here in Va. had premium for $1.55 Saturday.
                      sigpic
                      2013 500 Sport - Espresso Brown Metallic
                      Aodhan AH-02 17x8 +35 4x100 Wheels
                      Abarth factory suspension for lowering
                      Sony XAV-AX8000 8.95” floating LCD screen Android Auto stereo
                      Beats Audio System

Comment