Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

Italian Car Day Sunday Aug 9 at Boyd Park

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dino Spider
    • Feb 2016

Italian Car Day Sunday Aug 9 at Boyd Park

Italian Car Day Sunday August 9 , 2020 at Boyd Park Woodbridge.

Today, Italian Car Day (ICD) is the largest gathering of Italian cars in Canada.
    Now in its 9th year, ICD's success is due to the impressive roster of Italian exotics and classic machines wrapped in the hospitality and charisma of the Italian Culture.
    Nestled in the heart of Vaughan/Ontario/Canada (North of Toronto) The city is home to the largest Ital-Canadian community who passionately showcase at "Boyd Conservation Area" (the venue) their Fiats, Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Maseratis, Alfa Romeos, Lancias, DeTomasos, Piaggios, Ducatis and more.

While we enjoy showing off our beauties, the real purpose of our event is raising awareness for a local charities.
    Italian Car Day is proud to have raised over $400,000.00 in the last 8 events for our local charity.
    In those 8 years we also gave away 7 new Fait 500 to lucky raffle ticket holders.

This years event will be even larger !!!!!

Details to follow !!!
  • Dino Spider
    • Feb 2016

Looking for sponsors for the 9th Italian Car Day event Aug 9, 2020
    If you would like to be a sponsor , please contact me directly

Comment

• Dino Spider
      • Feb 2016

Italian Car Day is having an open meeting for anyone that would like to attend.
      If you are interested in volunteering or would like to be involved an any way please attend.
      Meeting is scheduled for Tuesday March 24.

Comment

• Dino Spider
        • Feb 2016

If there is something you would like to see at this years Italian Car Day event and can not make the meeting on Tuesday March 24 , please send it to me directly and i will add it to the agenda

Comment

• Dino Spider
          • Feb 2016

The ICD scheduled meeting for Tuesday March 24 is on!!!!
          We're not going to be intimidated by a virus !!!!

Comment

• Dino Spider
            • Feb 2016

The ICD meeting scheduled for Tuesday March 24 is still on.
            Because of COVID-19 , the meeting will not be in person but though a conference call at 8:00pm

Anyone that would like to be included in the conference call please contact me directly and i will provide you the information.

Comment

• Dino Spider
              • Feb 2016

There are many unknowns that we all face every day as this COVID-19 pandemic continues to evolve.
              We may not be able to be with each other in-person during this time of social distancing, but, if COVID-19 has taught us anything, it’s that we need each other!
              Stay calm, wash your hands, keep a safe distance from one-another, and above all, please remember we are all in this together.

Maintain at least 6 feet (2 meters) distance between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
              When someone coughs or sneezes, they spray small liquid droplets from their nose or mouth, which may contain the virus. If you are too close, you can breathe in the droplets, which can include the COVID-19 virus if the person coughing has the disease.

Regularly & thoroughly wash your hands with soap & water for a minimum of 20 seconds and/or clean them with an alcohol-based hand cleaner.
              Washing your hands with soap and water or using alcohol-based hand rub kills viruses that may be on your hands.

Hands touch many surfaces and can pick up viruses. Once contaminated, hands can transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. From there, the virus can enter your body and can make you sick.

Make sure you, and the people around you, follow good respiratory hygiene. This means covering your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze. Then dispose of the used tissue immediately.
              Droplets spread the virus. By following good respiratory hygiene, you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.

Stay home if you feel unwell. If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention and call in advance. Follow the directions of your local health authority.
              National and local authorities will have the most up to date information on the situation in your area. Calling in advance will allow your health care provider to quickly direct you to the right health facility. This will also protect you and help prevent the spread of viruses and other infections.

Keep calm and keep your distance.

Spring is hear and soon we will all be in our wonderful Italian Cars with the top down and the wind in our hair !!!!!!

Comment

• Dino Spider
                • Feb 2016

We have 20 Italian Car Day member that will be participating in the conference call Tuesday night at 8:00pm
                We will be discussing the 2020 event and what members would like to see this year.

Again , if you would like to be included in the discussion , please contact me directly for the conference call information.

Comment

• Dino Spider
                  • Feb 2016

Don't forget , the conference call is at 8:00pm tonight

Comment

• Dino Spider
                    • Feb 2016

We had a very productive conference call meeting last night with 20 ICD members to discuss this years Italian Car Day 2020 event.
                    The overwhelming consensus is to move ahead with the event scheduled for August 9, 2020.
                    We have come up with some new ideas for the event which will be announced in the next month.

Comment

• Dino Spider
                      • Feb 2016

Italian Car Day is an organization that I founded with Dominic Lavalle and Sadi Arbid that turned into a fund raising event for a little known and underfunded organization called, Safehaven Project for Community Living.

Safehaven’s residential care program provides round-the-clock care, 365 days a year to children with respite care needs.

We are proud to share that Italian Car Day has raised over $400,000, in the last 8 years to support the children of Safehaven with over 1,600 attendees at each year’s event.

These Children are supported in community-based residences with trained and motivated staff, and receive care tailored to suit their specific medical, physical and emotional needs. Most children go to school during the day and all children take part in recreation activities. Safehaven designates one staff for every two residents, and works closely with families to establish routines and an understanding of the child’s needs. https://www.safehaven.to/ Fortunately, Safehaven now has appropriate support from various sponsors and the government.

As we look to the children we have supported over the past 8-years, they have and are fast approaching 18. Unfortunately when these children reach the age of 18, they are considered adults and can no longer be cared for by Safehaven. Most if not all of these special young adults are placed in government funded seniors homes; which is not the best environment for young adults with special needs.

No longer qualifying for assistance from organizations like Safehaven, Creating Alternatives Day Program was developed by a mother who had a daughter turning 18. Creating Alternatives provides quality programs in an environment where all abilities are recognized and these unique adults are offered the opportunity to be included, in a meaningful way into their community by providing opportunities for success in all aspects of life. http://www.creatingalternatives.ca/

This year Italian Car Day will be working to raise awareness and funds for Creating Alternatives.
                      Join us along with hundreds of Italian car enthusiast at Boyd Park Sunday Aug 9, 2020

Comment

• Dino Spider
                        • Feb 2016

If you would like to volunteer of become a sponsor for this years event on Sunday Aug 9 , please contact me directly.

Comment

• Dino Spider
                          • Feb 2016

Italian Car Day will go ahead as scheduled on Sunday Aug 9 at Boyd Park.

Comment

• Dino Spider
                            • Feb 2016

Hi Everyone

As of today we are still on track and will be proceeding with Italian Car Day Sunday Aug 9 at Boyd Park

Comment

• Dino Spider
                              • Feb 2016

Boyd Park has given Italian Car Day the Green Light for Sunday Aug 9
                              We are just waiting for the Government approval

Comment