Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If it's still in the FCA parts train, trans shipment is free to another dealer. At least that was the case of a couple parts I ordered.

I did a lot of searching on the forum last night and it seems 37mm is the most I've seen someone run here. Someone had 15 inch wheels with 43mm offset...

I think that's tagged as a Ram in other markets. (IIRC that's the model my nephew sent me pictures of it last winter, on his trip to Mexico.)

We only have 2 Alfa dealerships here. A Fiat/Alfa studio. The other Alfa dealership, is offer at a MB one. Along, with Porsche, jaguar Maserati, land...

I would personally sell the new truck, though a Ram dealership. The Fiat studios are pretty much extinct....

What you do is sell it through Fiat dealerships and stick it to Dodge for the Hornet business....

I see that midsize truck, with a RAM name plate on the grill and emboss on the tail gate.
My daughter finally trade off her troublesome Jeep Renegade...

Nice looking alloy wheels...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $150.00 on these Lowering Springs by Corsa Forza Performance for your FIAT 500.

Improve your FIAT...

1970 Fiat Abarth TCR 1000 Berlina Corsa

If the 43mm offset is correct then a 5 to 10mm spacer will put it about right. The stock wheels run between +30 and +35 offset depending on the style....

I'd look at salvage options to keep the price reasonable. I see a few options scattered around the country: https://www.lkqonline.com/2013-fiat-500-...

FWIW, Edmunds pricing guide here. ...

My Neighbor leased a Giulia and traded it in for a Stelvio. The Alfa dealer is in the next county.

I totally agree with you & Firefly is a great analogy (but 'Serenity' is one of my favorite ever movies!)
No resolution re. Fiat posts only...

I was thinking about this post today on my way to work and saw a Giulia. I see a 500 maybe once every two weeks.

Looking good. What I usually do with the inside of the tailpipes is spray some WD40 on something soft like Never Dull Cotton Wading. After that, a chrome...

Standard Wheel size for 2013 Abarth and how do you measure it?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Grcutter
    • Feb 2020

Standard Wheel size for 2013 Abarth and how do you measure it?

I just bought a 2013 Abarth which came with an extra set of wheels (rims only).
    I think this extra set used to be the original ones.

While getting ready to list these, I noticed that there could be as many as 3 different wheel sizes for this Abarth: 4x96, 4x98 and 4x100.
    What is the stock size for the 2013 Abarth?

I tried to measure the ones that I have but this square bolt pattern is ~70mm on a side and only the diagonal is in the range of 96-100mm.
    I'm not sure why it is called 4x98 or 4x100 if that is meant to refer to the diagonal.

How does one measure the diagonal accurately? Mine seem to be the 4x98 but if this measurement is off by only 2% then it could be either one of the others as well.
  • samwichse
    • Sep 2018

4x98 is correct.

Comment

• map
      • Dec 2018

Yep, if your car has stock sized wheels, they are 4x98 (4 holes, 98mm). 4x100 can be fitted with adapters or wobble bolts.

For the other measurements:
      https://www.crawlpedia.com/wheel_dimensions.htm

Comment

• Grcutter
        • Feb 2020

Originally posted by samwichse
        4x98 is correct.
        Thank you

Comment

• Fiat500USA
          Amministratore
          • Feb 2011

Here are a bunch of threads with the tag Bolt Pattern. Lots of interesting information: Bolt Pattern
          Last edited by Fiat500USA; 02-09-2020, 08:47 PM. Reason: oops. Had the wrong tag. Sorry,
          Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
          fiat 500 forum signature
          abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment