500 Madness

Thread: FIAT 500 rental

Thanks

FIAT 500 rental

I was in Atlanta a few weeks ago and had the pleasure of getting a Fiat 500 as a rental. Surprisingly, it was under the "compact" category so it was $104 total for 4 days. I thought for sure it would have been in the "premium" category.

This car was so much fun to drive. The only thing I wish it had different was a manual. I did put it into sport mode and that helped keep the rpm's up.

The one thing I could not believe was all the attention I got. Over that long weekend I had about 6-7 people ask me about it as well as seeing people taking pics of it or just simply staring at it when I would drive by.

I will seriously consider getting one of these cars.

Just wanted chime in and give kudos to your cars! I did attach some pics of the rental I had. That sunroof is awesome.

FIAT500D.jpgFIAT500C.jpgFIAT500B.jpgFIAT500.jpg

Thanks
    I'm flying into Atlanta tonight, and would like to do the same, but all the rental agencies that I've called have said that they don't carry the Fiat 500????

Which rental company did you use? Did you pick it up at the airport?
    Alvon Elrod -- Ventura, CA
    ventura_ace@juno.com
    2012 500 PE #18
    1970 124 spider

Thanks
    It was Enterprise. However, that was the only Fiat 500 they had and the rep didn't even know much about it. Like she was even surprised they had it. Good luck!

Thanks
    Thanks! I'll be sure to check them out.

Alvon
    Alvon Elrod -- Ventura, CA
    ventura_ace@juno.com
    2012 500 PE #18
    1970 124 spider

Thanks
    Hi guys! I thought I should inform Northern Californians that some Enterprise locations also have the Sport for rental.
    I had the pleasure of renting one and drove it to LA. It was loaded with a sunroof and had the SAT radio on. I own a PE and get alot of attention, but surprisingly, this Bianco Sport got just as much smiles and thumbs up.
    BY THE WAY, COSTCO members be sure to ask for your discount !!!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PE #389 View Post
    Hi guys! I thought I should inform Northern Californians that some Enterprise locations also have the Sport for rental.
    I had the pleasure of renting one and drove it to LA.
    The Enterprise at SJ airport also has Pops - I got back from lunch today at work and there was the cutest little yellow car in the lot. My boss and half the office staff hauled outside to check it out since none of them have seen a Fiat in person. In fact, off the dealer lot it's only the 2nd I've ever seen. I got a kick out of the receptionist saying "sorry, she's not available - they're outside checking out not-her-car".
    When all you have is a stick, everything looks like a kneecap.

Thanks
    RoadRace Motorsports
    my co-worker rented one (white) last weekend at Richmond (airport) and drove down to Atlanta and back... she loved it.. in spite of it being an automatic... she said quite peppy and a blast to navigate thru interstate traffic.