Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

There Isn’t a shortage of Abarth’s in Japan

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • smark
    • Apr 2014

There Isn’t a shortage of Abarth’s in Japan

What’s wrong with Fiat USA, not offering these Abarth models here. Must be nice to live in Japan.

• aelfwyne
    • Aug 2014

USA Truck Bros and SUV Moms are what's wrong. Everyone gotta have a tank to be "bad ass" .... small cars are seen as throwaway junk for college kids ....
    2015 Rosso Abarth - MAD FIAT - 5 Speed - Phase 2
    2015 Granito Lucente 500T - Proyecto Estupido (Salvage) - Auto - OFT Stage 1
    2017 Fiat 124 Classica 6MT - WHUT????

Comment

• lammie200

I went to the SF Auto show yesterday. One FIAT 500 turbo and two 124s. That was it for FIAT. A few years back they had front billing. These were a long distance away from front billing tucked in a corner.
      2017 Abarth Grigio Cenre SR | OEM Leather | OEM 17s | Max Flo Wrapped CAI | E+D Tune P1 | TMC Autoflash | 4C CPs | MPx AB Exhaust | RRM Turbo Blanket | Forge RBOV DV & WGA | ATM FMIC | PCV Catch Can | 5mm/16mm Spacers | Neu-F Rear Bar | DNA Lower & Side Braces & Camber Plates | 4 Konis | 4 Springs | GP End Links | MPx MC Bracket | Power Stop Z23 Pads & Rotors | 2" Steering Wheel Spacer

2013 Sport Argento SR - SOLD - | Many Mods

Comment

• pasomoto
        • Oct 2019

It has been repeatedly and regularly cycling back and forth between economy compacts and trucks and vans, ever since I began driving, and since before that, I am sure. Nothin new. They’ll be back in vogue in a couple few years. Like clockwork.

Comment

• Saponetta
          Lifetime Member
          Lifetime Member
          • Sep 2018

Tastes are cyclical, but the suv and crossover trend is definatly here to stay. Been going strong since the 90s and the temporary gas price increases barely slowed it down. Jist gave us the crossover. Fiat did such a bad job launching and maintaining presence in america, its pathetic.
          2013 abarth
          Spec 2+ clutch
          Working on new divided turbo setup
          Homebrew fmic w/ corsa forza hoses
          Stock Downpipe with cat and 2.25discharge
          Coils
          Homemade cowl intake
          ECB yellows/stop tech fluid
          Koni/vogtland
          Braces and strut mounts
          Corsa forza vento
          E30 blend

2013 abarth tork tuned
          cowl intake, custom fmic and bypass valve, vogtlands, rear vette bilstiens, long 3 inch downpipe to stock rear section.

Comment

• Mr_Ritka
            • Aug 2015

The black and white one with brown leather interior is gorgeous! I love the front bumper on these 595s.
            ================
            Current Ride:
            2018 500 Abarth "Giorgio"

Former Ride:

2013 500 Pop "Giuseppe"
            Custom Vinyl Stripes - RRM Corsa Dyno CAI -

Comment

• HalfPint
              • Nov 2019

Originally posted by Mr_Ritka
              The black and white one with brown leather interior is gorgeous! I love the front bumper on these 595s.
              Yes the colors on that one are very nice - it kind of mixes that leather color scheme available on the Lounge model (which I really like) with the Abarth. But I really don't care for the 595 bumper - those pockets with the fog lights and intakes seem too exaggerated and interrupt the lines.
              Completely stock 2016 500 Abarth, Rhino & Nero,
              2017 Jeep Renegade 1.4 Turbo, Anvil & Black
              2016 Ford Fiesta ST

Comment

• Voodude
                • Sep 2016

Color choices are really nice and 595's also. We are and have been lacking in North America. Were we being punished.
                2013 Abarth Bianco
                BFG G-Force Sport Comp-2 205/40/17 | Ciao Torino Wheelset Silver | Craven Stubby Antenna | EC Euro+Drive w/ Dual Tune 695TF and Phase 1 * EC v4.1 Intake * EC Prometeo Oil Cap | Fiat Black Tailights | GFB DV+ | MPX Axle Back | NEU-F 28mm Rear Torsion Bar * Lowering Springs * Short Shift Adapter * Torque Arm Insert | NGEN Ignition Coils | NGK DCPR9EIX plugs | PTP Turbo Blanket | RaceEng Shift Knob Ashiko TranRed | RRM Corsa Chassis Braces | VVME HID Lamps & LED interior

Comment

• pmendoza502
                  • Feb 2017

Small enough to be a Kei car, motor big enough to have some real fun at the track

Comment

• SSGForti
                    • Jul 2017

Fiat totally did a poor job in America. The many options other countries have is amazing, but for us it’s always limitations because of blah blah blah. Poor planning and poor sales strategies.

Comment

• BayshoreBuddy
                      • Oct 2015

Originally posted by pasomoto
                      It has been repeatedly and regularly cycling back and forth between economy compacts and trucks and vans, ever since I began driving, and since before that, I am sure. Nothin new. They’ll be back in vogue in a couple few years. Like clockwork.
                      2005 - GTI 2008 - R32 2011 - TDI Golf 2015- GTI "test-drive gone wrong" = 2017 - Rogue "sport" WTF?

Buying 2016 FIAT 500 Abarth - sanity returns.

I've been to the dark side and only an Abarth has the force to bring me back to intelligent sport driving.
                      Addicted to 2017 Abarth

Comment

• BayshoreBuddy
                        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Voodude
                        Color choices are really nice and 595's also. We are and have been lacking in North America. Were we being punished.
                        YES, FIAT may have been overwhelmed acquiring a walking wounded Chrysler; but FIAT's mistake is the same mistake Volkswagen of America has made ever since they stopped importing Sciroccos. Then there is Peugeot, Opel, MG, Triumph, Renault, Simca that failed, tucked thane tails and ran home. Cheap fuel, expansive highways, and generations of large floaty American cars that evolved into bloated 4wd hatchbacks called SUVs. It falls to us and other owners of sporty cars to preserve the breed inspite of the SUVs consuming the market.
                        Addicted to 2017 Abarth

Comment