Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

I've been eyeing the t4 from 500madness except for three issues 1- I can't find anyone anywhere that has it to review 2- they don't give enough technical...

Buying Advise

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • neubauerjoseph
    • Feb 2014

Buying Advise

So I found a Fiat 124 Spider Prima edition.
    So they are asking $27,500 for the car
    it has 4,000 miles on it.

So my question are a few things.

1. Is $27k a reasonable price for this car?

2. how much is the car worth?

if I had to trade in it what is the price difference from a normal 124?

3. if I had to do some body work would the body shop or dealer have the paint?
    like for example I had to get some paint for a scratch.
  • map
    • Dec 2018

I don't know its value, but if it's the listing below, I think he's had it for sale for 10 months, so he might negotiate. It's a limited edition, so it's worth whatever someone will pay. I don't know what options it might have over the standard 2017 Lusso, but I think it's a 5 grand premium. (The #1 car sold for $31,500 new, with a $1500 in bonuses.)

At a guess, it'd probably bring in no more than a standard Lusso in trade. There would be no problem with paint. Body shops can match any factory paint.

for sale near you in , . Get more information and car pricing for this vehicle on Autotrader.

Comment

• mp4guy
      • Jun 2014

Buy new. The 124 has the highest stock backload of any single model in the US. $5k off just by walking in the door.
      Phase 0, Neu-F Torque Bushing, Neu-F 28mm rear bar, El Gato Braces, Corsa Forza center brace, Front & Rear Koni Yellows, 4C coils, Craven Short Shifter, DeFi Boost Gauge, GFB-DV.

Abarth & Co. Corse Marche 38/72 Torino Tel. 794.894

Comment

• neubauerjoseph
        • Feb 2014

Originally posted by map
        I don't know its value, but if it's the listing below, I think he's had it for sale for 10 months, so he might negotiate. It's a limited edition, so it's worth whatever someone will pay. I don't know what options it might have over the standard 2017 Lusso, but I think it's a 5 grand premium. (The #1 car sold for $31,500 new, with a $1500 in bonuses.)

At a guess, it'd probably bring in no more than a standard Lusso in trade. There would be no problem with paint. Body shops can match any factory paint.

https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ngId=486863528
        You would be correct. So what would you offer him ?

Comment

• map
          • Dec 2018

I think that's up to you... how much a unique car is worth vs 16 months of warranty left. Maybe search Fiat 124 Lusso online? Prices are all over the board. Carvanna had one last week for $5K less, w/ 6K miles. Personally, I wouldn't pay more than $22K. $22K is the starting range for a 2018 Spider Elaborazione Abarth.

Comment

• smark
            • Apr 2014

Shop new and used vehicles for sale at Cars.com. Research, compare, and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 2,102 vehicles nationwide.

Lots of brand new 124’s.... with a full Warranty. If you don’t really don’t need a Fiat 124 Spider Prima edition. Great prices on 2018 models.

Comment