Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

November 2019 Ride of The Month

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

November 2019 Ride of The Month

The November 2019 Fiat 500 USA Forum Ride of The Month contest is now open! The winner will get a cool diecast Fiat or Abarth model courtesy of yours truly.

Below are the rules for your convenience:

Here are the rules:
    1.Every first 15 days of the month, look for a thread that says "ROTM [Month] 2017 Submissions" and there you can post 5 pictures of your car and list all your modifications. Up to ten cars will be in the running. It's first come first served and members have 15 days to make their post with pics and mod list. After 15 days I'll close the thread. Anyone who doesn't make the deadline, can enter the following month. There will be no discussions or comments in the thread.

2.Between 15th-20th day of the month we'll set up the poll, and starting on the 16th day, and running through the end of the month, the site votes and a winner will be chosen by most votes. Ties will be decided by who entered the contest first, so enter now!

Rule Details
    1. Up to five photos may be posted. NO collages. NO Photoshoping to alter the appearance of the car. White balance/color correction is OK. HDR and other such effects, presets or filters are OK, but frowned upon. It is the Ride of the Month - not Image of the Month.
    2. Modifications list must be what you have on your car now. Not in the future. Mods that you are selling and are listed in the classifieds cannot be included.
    3. You may link to build thread if you have one.
    4. Anyone who is in the running this month and loses must skip a month before re-entering the contest again.
    5. Winner has to wait 1 year before re-entering.
    6. There is a two car minimum for the contest to run, ten car maximum. If there aren't two cars, the contest is suspended for that month.
    7. NO soliciting to "vote for me" in the forum.
    8. This is a contest for members, so that means your personal car. No company cars or vendor's cars.
    9. One car entry per person, per month. Meaning if you own two cars you cannot enter them both at the same time.
    10. If you own two cars and you win one month, the winning car cannot be re-entered for 1 year. The other car may be entered after skipping a month.
    11. Contest open to any year Fiat Group Car - Fiat, Abarth, Lancia, Alfa Romeo, Maserati, Ferrari, Autobianchi, Innocenti, and Fiats built under license -Zastava, SEAT, etc., etc!

Remember - This thread is for submissions.

Let's see what ya got!
    Voodude
    0%
    sonicsdaman
    0%

The poll is expired.

Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com
  • Voodude
    • Sep 2016

2013 Abarth Bianco aka Diego

Autozone Duralast Battery (650 Cold Cranking Amps (810 Cranking Amps)
    AVS VentVisor Window Deflector
    BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 205/40/17
    CIAO Torino Silver Wheelset
    Craven Stubby Black Antenna
    EuroCompulsion Euro+Drive w/ Dual Tune 695TF and Phase 0
    EuroCompulsion Euro+Drive Pedal Pro
    EuroCompulsion v4.1 Intake
    Eurocompulsion Carbon Fiber Air Filter
    EuroCompulsion Engine Cover RT3 Red
    EuroCompulsion Prometeo Oil Cap
    Fiat Black Tail Lights
    Go Fast Bits GFB Diverter Valve+
    Gorilla Automotive Chrome Lug Bolt
    NEU-F 28mm Rear Torsion Bar
    NEU-F Short Shift Adapter
    NEU-F Torque Arm Insert
    NGEN Ignition Coils
    NGK DCPR9EIX plugs
    PTP Turbo Blanket
    RaceEng Shift Knob Ashiko TranRed
    Road Race Motors Corsa Chassis Braces
    VVME HID DRL & LED interior
    Weather Tech All-Weather Floor Mats

Abarth 1.jpgAbarth 2.jpgAbarth 3.jpgAbarth 4.jpgP1G96498.jpg
    2013 Abarth Bianco
    BFG G-Force Sport Comp-2 205/40/17 | Ciao Torino Wheelset Silver | Craven Stubby Antenna | EC Euro+Drive w/ Dual Tune 695TF and Phase 1 * EC v4.1 Intake * EC Prometeo Oil Cap | Fiat Black Tailights | GFB DV+ | MPX Axle Back | NEU-F 28mm Rear Torsion Bar * Lowering Springs * Short Shift Adapter * Torque Arm Insert | NGEN Ignition Coils | NGK DCPR9EIX plugs | PTP Turbo Blanket | RaceEng Shift Knob Ashiko TranRed | RRM Corsa Chassis Braces | VVME HID Lamps & LED interior

Comment

• RexS
      Premium Member
      • Aug 2018

Originally posted by Voodude
      2013 Abarth Bianco aka Diego

Autozone Duralast Battery (650 Cold Cranking Amps (810 Cranking Amps)
      AVS VentVisor Window Deflector
      BF Goodrich G-Force Sport Comp-2 205/40/17
      CIAO Torino Silver Wheelset
      Craven Stubby Black Antenna
      EuroCompulsion Euro+Drive w/ Dual Tune 695TF and Phase 0
      EuroCompulsion Euro+Drive Pedal Pro
      EuroCompulsion v4.1 Intake
      Eurocompulsion Carbon Fiber Air Filter
      EuroCompulsion Engine Cover RT3 Red
      EuroCompulsion Prometeo Oil Cap
      Fiat Black Tail Lights
      Go Fast Bits GFB Diverter Valve+
      Gorilla Automotive Chrome Lug Bolt
      NEU-F 28mm Rear Torsion Bar
      NEU-F Short Shift Adapter
      NEU-F Torque Arm Insert
      NGEN Ignition Coils
      NGK DCPR9EIX plugs
      PTP Turbo Blanket
      RaceEng Shift Knob Ashiko TranRed
      Road Race Motors Corsa Chassis Braces
      VVME HID DRL & LED interior
      Weather Tech All-Weather Floor Mats

[ATTACH=CONFIG]35507[/ATTACH]
      Absolutely love these wheels. Where did you buy them? Remind of the Watanabe Racing Wheels from Japan.
      sigpic
      2013 500 Sport - Espresso Brown Metallic
      Aodhan AH-02 17x8 +35 4x100 Wheels
      Abarth factory suspension for lowering
      Sony XAV-AX8000 8.95” floating LCD screen Android Auto stereo
      Beats Audio System

Comment

• Voodude
        • Sep 2016

Yes, sort of reminds me.of the old school Libras on the Datsun 510 and American Racing wheels. Think they used to sell them at Tires Plus.
        2013 Abarth Bianco
        BFG G-Force Sport Comp-2 205/40/17 | Ciao Torino Wheelset Silver | Craven Stubby Antenna | EC Euro+Drive w/ Dual Tune 695TF and Phase 1 * EC v4.1 Intake * EC Prometeo Oil Cap | Fiat Black Tailights | GFB DV+ | MPX Axle Back | NEU-F 28mm Rear Torsion Bar * Lowering Springs * Short Shift Adapter * Torque Arm Insert | NGEN Ignition Coils | NGK DCPR9EIX plugs | PTP Turbo Blanket | RaceEng Shift Knob Ashiko TranRed | RRM Corsa Chassis Braces | VVME HID Lamps & LED interior

Comment

• outoway
          • Apr 2014

Originally posted by RexS
          Absolutely love these wheels. Where did you buy them? Remind of the Watanabe Racing Wheels from Japan.
          I don't know if they still make them... had them on my short list at one time, but can't find them anymore. ��

Comment

• Voodude
            • Sep 2016

I actually lucked out and.bought them NIB, TPMS and BFG tires in the area. He had sold his car and never built up
            2013 Abarth Bianco

Comment

• Fiat500USA
              Amministratore
              • Feb 2011

Hey guys, we need your car for Ride of The Month. Share your car with us!

fiat 500 forum signature
              abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Robert Nixon

Yes, let's get some more entries in here and SHOW US YOUR FIAT!
                2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
                My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• sonicsdaman
                  • May 2016

quick everyone vote for voodude

2012 abarth atm fmic, ec v2 intake, p&b tune, etc.

Attached Files
                  2004 - Mazda Rx8 (Dorito powa)
                  2012 - Fiat Abarth

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                    Amministratore
                    • Feb 2011

Hi guys, take a break from turkey and throw your vote in for Ride of The Month. We're counting on you!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• map
                      • Dec 2018

It's a hard choice, vanilla or chocolate, but I love Sonic's photo work. It rates up there with anything Fiat did.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                        Amministratore
                        • Feb 2011

We've got a winner! Let's all congratulate Voodude for winning The Ride of he Month Contest and the prize courtesy of Fiat500USA.com! Let's also thank sonicsdaman for sharing his car with us. Always tough to chose! Thanks goes out to all the voted, too.

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• Voodude
                          • Sep 2016

Thanks to those that voted and Chris as well as Sonic for kicking it off!
                          2013 Abarth Bianco

Comment

• sonicsdaman
                            • May 2016

Congratulations Voodude!

*cough* rule#4 should have a loophole clause so I can keep playing the martyr *cough*
                            2004 - Mazda Rx8 (Dorito powa)
                            2012 - Fiat Abarth

Comment

• map
                              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by sonicsdaman
                              *cough* rule#4 should have a loophole clause so I can keep playing the martyr *cough*
                              lol Well, when you win, don't forget this quote...

Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 clip with quote I, too, am extraordinarily humble. Yarn is the best search for video clips by quote. Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect clip.

Congrats, Voodude.

Comment