Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Looking for 500 Turbo Badge

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • iPino
    • Oct 2019

Looking for 500 Turbo Badge

Hi everyone,
    My name is Menno and I live in The Netherlands.
    I have a Fiat 500 1.4 Sport. But to make it a little more tough I'm going to swep the normal bumpers for Abarth bumpers.

IMG_0054.JPG

But, now I have a question: I see in de USA there are models available standard with Abarth bumpers, but with the normal Fiat logo on the front emblem.
    Because mine isn't an Abarth, out off a matter of principle, I don't want it to wear Abarth logos. The solution which they use in the USA is exactly what I i'm looking for.
    Unfortunately I can't seem to get it anywhere in Europe.

Is there anybody who has this for sale?

Fiat_500T_Turbo-exterior.jpg

index.jpg
    Last edited by Fiat500USA; 01-28-2020, 08:00 PM. Reason: edited title for easier research
  • Vincenze
    • Jan 2018

This company says it ships internationally.

Buy now to save big on genuine OEM auto parts and accessories! Easy online ordering. Huge discounts. Fast shipping. Award-winning customer service. Shop now at TascaParts.com!

Parts number 5, 6, 7

The emblem 68230739AA looks like this:

The emblem 68073863AB like this:

The molding 1SR90SZ0AA like this:
    Last edited by Vincenze; 10-25-2019, 01:12 PM.

Comment

• smark
      • Apr 2014

The photo your showing, is the emblem off a front of a NA Turbo 500. Its the same front bumper use on a Abarth and Turbo model here. The front of your car, has a Pop bumper. That emblem and chrome Mustache won’t fit your car.

This mopar parts site, will carry the Abarth/Turbo front bumper, brackets, emblem, and mustache. Your looking for.

Buy discounted parts for your mopar vehicles from MoparOnlineParts. We offer only genuine mopar parts & accessories & we ship worldwide. Shop now!

Last edited by smark; 10-26-2019, 08:08 PM.

Comment

• iPino
        • Oct 2019

Hi smark,
        thanks for the info. But my 500 won’t have it’s original bumper.
        It will be fitted with turbo/abarth bumpers.
        And I don’t want to mount the original abarth logo back

Comment

• iPino
          • Oct 2019

Thanks vincenze,

but I’m specifically looking for the inlay which fits the turbo/abarth bumper and can have the fiat logo (not abarth) like show on the picture.

as I understand from the Facebook reply it’s the front emblem of the 2013 turbo edition from the US

Comment

• map
            • Dec 2018

The NA Pop has an emblem like that. '18 and later Pop has the turbo standard, so has a nose like this. I have no idea if this bumper cover or the emblems will fit your car. Those are the parts listed.

Comment

• iPino
              • Oct 2019

Originally posted by map
              The NA Pop has an emblem like that. '18 and later Pop has the turbo standard, so has a nose like this. I have no idea if this bumper cover or the emblems will fit your car. Those are the parts listed.
              [ATTACH=CONFIG]35369[/ATTACH]
              Yes, that's the same nose i'll fit on my car.
              The pre '16 Abarth nose (it's called here)
              So that emblem should fit

Comment

• Vincenze
                • Jan 2018

Front Emblem and Wingsfor 500 Turbo

Probably, you want this part.
                It's available in different colors.

https://www.rockauto.com/en/catalog/...y,emblem,11428 Part # 5KZ98KW3AB
                Last edited by Fiat500USA; 10-28-2019, 06:15 PM. Reason: added part number and title to help searching

Comment

• Vincenze
                  • Jan 2018

Your part number is for the white one.

It seems that the topic starter has Perla White.

MOPAR 5KZ98KWHAB Fiat Info
                  FitsAccent Color Fascias, Pearl White Tri-Coat; 2 Door Convertible; AWD
                  orAccent Color Fascias, Pearl White Tri-Coat; 2 Door Hatchback; AWD

Comment