bahis siteleri gaziantep escort ankara escort ankara escort canlı casino siteleri izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort porno havalandirma sistemleri izmir escort bursa escort izmir escort izmir escort istanbul escort
Alfa Romeo Tonale Coming to USA!
500 Madness
   
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Alfa Romeo Tonale Coming to USA!

  1. #1
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,119
    Thanks
    6,578
    Thanked 6,165 Times in 3,646 Posts

    Alfa Romeo Tonale Coming to USA!


    Fiat500USA.com
    Has Just Posted the Following:


    The Alfa Romeo Tonale is coming to America. Company sources say the stunning Alfa Tonale will make its first appearance in the US at the 2019 LA Auto Show this November. The production version of the Tonale is expected to arrive in the United States in late 2020. Designed by FCA's Centro Stile in Turin, the Alfa Romeo Tonale concept car made its debut at the Geneva Motor Show last March and has...

    Read more here...
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    Pilothall (10-15-2019)

  3. #2
    Member Pilothall's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Atlanta (Decatur)
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 23 Times in 15 Posts
    Awesome! I've been waiting on this one. Hopefully it can replace my wife's CR-V since she "needs" to drive an SUV. Unless I can convince her to get a MX-5 first.

  4. #3
    Senior Member smark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,045
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 239 Times in 186 Posts
    Interesting. Plug in Hybrid. Would love to see a full electric EV. 300+ mile range.

  5. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    508
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 95 Times in 72 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smark View Post
    Interesting. Plug in Hybrid. Would love to see a full electric EV. 300+ mile range.
    I don’t , that would be horrible in my opinion. I really don’t like EVs. EV suck, they cost much more then if you did the same with a gas or diesel.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to neubauerjoseph For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (10-16-2019), Tramonto (10-19-2019)

  7. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Austin, the convection oven, TX
    Posts
    638
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 149 Times in 127 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilothall View Post
    Awesome! I've been waiting on this one. Hopefully it can replace my wife's CR-V since she "needs" to drive an SUV. Unless I can convince her to get a MX-5 first.
    Slight difference in ride height/seat position, I reckon!
    Current vehicles:
    2017 FIAT 500L Lounge
    2013 Volvo C70 Caspian Blue
    Previous Fiats: 2015 500L Lounge; 1979 Strada

  8. #6
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 18 Times in 13 Posts
    I am with Pilothall. Been waiting for this as a replacement to my wife's Crosstrek. As a die hard Alfa owner, I am always looking forward to another model to keep Alfa in the USA.
    A full gas version would be nice.
    Dino
    2013 Abarth
    2015 Alfa 4C
    1974 Alfa GTV
    1968 850 Coupe

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dino55 For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (10-16-2019)

  10. #7
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    12,119
    Thanks
    6,578
    Thanked 6,165 Times in 3,646 Posts


    Quote Originally Posted by neubauerjoseph View Post
    I don’t , that would be horrible in my opinion. I really don’t like EVs. EV suck, they cost much more then if you did the same with a gas or diesel.
    Personally, I don't want or need an EV or Hybrid Electric. I have no problem with gas, plus, the sound of an Alfa is part of the experience. Unfortunately, the technology is being jammed down the throat of everyone and like always, nobody cares what regular people want. It's one of the reasons the company doesn't have the money to build all the cars the enthusiasts want because they are trying to pay for this technology that most don't care about. I get gas once every two weeks. I don't want to have to bother plugging a car in constantly or put in a charging station in my house or have to park my car inside my garage all the time or run a cord outside in the crappy weather, etc, etc.

    I'm sure that's fine for some folks, but in my eyes, an EV limits its practicality for many people. Make it an option for those folks, but I'd rather see them spend the money on manual transmissions, more Abarth and performance models or maybe upgrading their service and sales experience.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dino55 View Post
    I am with Pilothall. Been waiting for this as a replacement to my wife's Crosstrek. As a die hard Alfa owner, I am always looking forward to another model to keep Alfa in the USA.
    A full gas version would be nice.
    I'm with you. I'm a long time Alfa owner, too. We have the Stelvio, but it is kind of big, compared to the 500X we had. The Stelvio actually gets great gas mileage, but we wouldn't mind a smaller car. We would have stepped into a Tonale from the 500X if it were available. A gas version would be nice in my mind, too, for the reasons above, plus the added complications.
    Last edited by Fiat500USA; 10-16-2019 at 10:36 AM. Reason: added last thought on EVs
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

    #modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com

    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    Grabo (10-16-2019)

  12. #8
    Senior Member smark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,045
    Thanks
    197
    Thanked 239 Times in 186 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neubauerjoseph View Post
    I don’t , that would be horrible in my opinion. I really don’t like EVs. EV suck, they cost much more then if you did the same with a gas or diesel.
    Acura, BMW, Porsche, Jaguar, MB, VW, Audi etc. might disagree with you.

  13. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    26
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiat500USA View Post




    Personally, I don't want or need an EV or Hybrid Electric. I have no problem with gas, plus, the sound of an Alfa is part of the experience. Unfortunately, the technology is being jammed down the throat of everyone and like always, nobody cares what regular people want. It's one of the reasons the company doesn't have the money to build all the cars the enthusiasts want because they are trying to pay for this technology that most don't care about. I get gas once every two weeks. I don't want to have to bother plugging a car in constantly or put in a charging station in my house or have to park my car inside my garage all the time or run a cord outside in the crappy weather, etc, etc.

    I'm sure that's fine for some folks, but in my eyes, an EV limits its practicality for many people. Make it an option for those folks, but I'd rather see them spend the money on manual transmissions, more Abarth and performance models or maybe upgrading their service and sales experience.



    I'm with you. I'm a long time Alfa owner, too. We have the Stelvio, but it is kind of big, compared to the 500X we had. The Stelvio actually gets great gas mileage, but we wouldn't mind a smaller car. We would have stepped into a Tonale from the 500X if it were available. A gas version would be nice in my mind, too, for the reasons above, plus the added complications.
    Totally agree.

  14. #10
    Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Saponetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    St. Louis missouri
    Posts
    1,230
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 300 Times in 240 Posts
    Awesome. I hope alfa at least has a lot of success in america. Would be amazing if people bought enough suv for them to consider bringing their future performance hatches over. Thanks fiat500usa for always providing great accurate fiat/alfa info!
    2013 abarth
    Spec 2+ clutch
    Working on new divided turbo setup
    Homebrew fmic w/ corsa forza hoses
    Stock Downpipe with cat and 2.25discharge
    Coils
    Homemade cowl intake
    ECB yellows/stop tech fluid
    Koni/vogtland
    Braces and strut mounts
    Corsa forza vento
    E30 blend

    2013 abarth tork tuned
    cowl intake, custom fmic and bypass valve, vogtlands, rear vette bilstiens, long 3 inch downpipe to stock rear section.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Saponetta For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (10-16-2019)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Alfa Romeo enthusiasts talk about their Alfa 4C - Video
    By mark0006 in forum Alfa Romeo 4C
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2016, 11:00 AM
  2. Alfa's are coming 2014
    By FTY in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-12-2012, 12:38 AM
  3. Alfa Romeo may be coming back to N/A
    By unknown_eyes in forum Fiat 500 General Discussion
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 01-31-2012, 04:40 PM
  4. Alfa Romeo Not Coming to U.S. Soon
    By RacerRon in forum Alfa Romeo News and Other Models
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:46 PM
  5. Alfa Romeo Not Coming to U.S. Soon
    By RacerRon in forum Off Topic
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •