Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

2014 Green Bean

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dcan87
    • Sep 2019

2014 Green Bean

Sadly, I traded in my 2014 Fiat 500L in Verde Bosco Perla.

I really enjoyed this car as it helped me pay my final semesters through college driving UBER/Lyft and also took me and friends on many trips to concerts up/down the east coast.

Only mods I did to it were upgraded speakers and a Forge Motorsport blow off adapter plate.

I really enjoyed the power and drive train on this car but it was time to go back to a true sedan where I didn't feel like I was driving a mini school bus

Enjoy your FIATs if you still got one!

fiat.jpg
  • map
    • Dec 2018

Wow, that is a beautiful color.

Comment

• dcan87
      • Sep 2019

That is how I fell in love with it, the paint has so much depth! Now the interior, that gray was IMPOSSIBLE to keep clean!

Comment

• CoachRick
        • Aug 2015

Long live the Green Bean!!!
        Current vehicles:
        2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Ice Silver
        2013 Volvo C70 Caspian Blue
        Previous Fiats:2017 FIAT 500L Lounge 2015 500L Lounge; 1979 Strada

Comment

• carfreak09
          • Dec 2015

How many miles did you end up putting on it and any notable issues?
          2013 Fiat 500T Rosso
          RRM Ultimate tuner, RRM rear sway bar, Koni front struts, El Gato front chassis braces, 500Madness GoPedal, NeuF muffler delete, EC V4.1 intake, Gofastbits DV+, RRM lightweight crankshaft pulley, LED interior lights.

2016 Fiat 500X Pop Arancio (traded in April 2019)
          500Madness GoPedal, custom Abarth style exhaust (resonator/muffler delete.), Gofastbits DV+, RRM lightweight crankshaft pulley, RRM Ultimate tuner, LED interior lights.

Comment

• map
            • Dec 2018

I'd never seen that color on a Fiat before, but yesterday one went past in the other direction.

Comment

• smark
              • Apr 2014

We looked at the dark green color, back in 2014. We want a white roof. It was our 2nd choice. You couldn’t get a white roof, with the panoramic sunroof here.
              Instead we went with the solid dark gray 500X. With the sunroof.

Last edited by smark; 09-22-2019, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• dcan87
                • Sep 2019

Originally posted by carfreak09
                How many miles did you end up putting on it and any notable issues?
                I got mine used with about 30,000 on it, and put almost 118,000 miles on it.

Issues I had were:
                Electrical - Dash lights would shut off from time to time.
                Backup Camera - sometimes would fail usually after many hot consecutive days.
                Radiator mount - broke off and tore my coolant hose off, dumped all my coolant and had to tow home. I then fabricated a thick aluminum bracket to replace it with.
                Rear brakes - apparently fiat service knows that some had a defective piston in the rear brakes that causes severely uneven brake pad wear.

Other than that it was a great car, I was just tired of driving a mini-bus, wanted a sedan again.

Comment

• dcan87
                  • Sep 2019

Originally posted by smark
                  We looked at the dark green color, back in 2014. We want a white roof. It was our 2nd choice. You couldn’t get a white roof, with the panoramic sunroof here.
                  Instead we went with the solid dark gray 500X. With the sunroof.

Looking like a fine suit and tie!

Comment