iddaa tahminleri banko tahmin gaziantep escort izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort porno havalandirma sistemleri izmir escort bursa escort izmir escort izmir escort istanbul escort
Statement on Discontinuation of Fiat 500 in North America
500 Madness
   
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 35

Thread: Statement on Discontinuation of Fiat 500 in North America

  1. #1
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    11,929
    Thanks
    6,459
    Thanked 6,084 Times in 3,584 Posts

    Statement on Discontinuation of Fiat 500 in North America



    Fiat500USA.com
    Has Just Posted the Following:


    Below is the official FCA statement on the Fiat 500 production in North America. Keep in mind, this news is not out of left field, as there has been talk since 2013 of the next generation Fiat 500 being produced in Europe (see link below). The next generation Fiat 500 will have an electric powertrain and is expected to debut next March at the 2020 Geneva Motor Show. With luck, we may see

    Read more here...
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!


    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Ottawa Ont
    Posts
    10
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 3 Times in 2 Posts
    Sucks

    Will keep my 2013 FOREVER !

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mon bella bazou For This Useful Post:

    Fiat500USA (09-04-2019)

  4. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    My 2012 POP only has about 65k miles on it. I figure it is good for another 80k miles at least. That would be another 12 years probably.

    That should last me until I am either dead or can't drive anymore.

    (If they had not banned Tedolph from the other 500 forum website, I probably could have kept the 500 sales propped up to 2k units per month!)

    Tedolph

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tedolph For This Useful Post:

    bryanintowson (09-07-2019)

  6. #4
    Amministratore Fiat500USA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    11,929
    Thanks
    6,459
    Thanked 6,084 Times in 3,584 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedolph View Post
    My 2012 POP only has about 65k miles on it. I figure it is good for another 80k miles at least. That would be another 12 years probably.

    That should last me until I am either dead or can't drive anymore.

    (If they had not banned Tedolph from the other 500 forum website, I probably could have kept the 500 sales propped up to 2k units per month!)

    Tedolph
    This site gets more traffic, so you can do it here
    Enjoy the Forum, or has it helped? Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!


    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Fiat500USA For This Useful Post:

    Tedolph (09-04-2019)

  8. #5
    Senior Member Dillinger63's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    NW Tennessee
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 29 Times in 22 Posts
    I'm so thankful I snagged my 2017 Abarth when I did.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Dillinger63 For This Useful Post:

    mp4guy (09-06-2019)

  10. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 40 Times in 23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillinger63 View Post
    I'm so thankful I snagged my 2017 Abarth when I did.
    I'll stick with mine until it gets too expensive to maintain or too difficult to obtain parts.
    All these safety nannies on the new cars are keeping me away from buying another car.
    And most look like it came out of a scifi movie

  11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Koreanadian For This Useful Post:

    500ways (09-06-2019), bryanintowson (09-07-2019), CoachRick (09-06-2019), Mikeyjm1 (09-05-2019), mp4guy (09-06-2019), rustbucket (09-07-2019), Tedolph (09-05-2019)

  12. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    579
    Thanks
    154
    Thanked 65 Times in 51 Posts
    So wait, will this effect being able to add extended warranty via MOPAR? I was weeks away from doing just that. And where will warranty service be performed for existing owners?
    Sucks.
    I’m in Italy right now, and I can’t turn onto a highway or side street without at least one, 500 being in view. They’re everywhere here. Chrysler only knows how to sell giant vehicles it would appear.
    Thoughts?

  13. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 40 Times in 23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tvmaster View Post
    So wait, will this effect being able to add extended warranty via MOPAR? I was weeks away from doing just that. And where will warranty service be performed for existing owners?
    Sucks.
    I’m in Italy right now, and I can’t turn onto a highway or side street without at least one, 500 being in view. They’re everywhere here. Chrysler only knows how to sell giant vehicles it would appear.
    Thoughts?
    Well, the majority of Americans now prefer crossovers to smaller vehicles.
    Our small and fun vehicles are I think doomed.
    That's not limited to FCA vehicles either, most manufacturers are producing less and less small vehicles and increasing models and production of crossovers, SUVs, and pick up trucks

  14. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    81
    Thanks
    93
    Thanked 14 Times in 13 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Koreanadian View Post
    I'll stick with mine until it gets too expensive to maintain or too difficult to obtain parts.
    All these safety nannies on the new cars are keeping me away from buying another car.
    And most look like it came out of a scifi movie
    The new Civics are the worst in this regard. I expect Godzilla to make an appearance anytime I see one of the new ones.

    Can I get banned for saying that?

    Is that like saying putting a shark fin antenna on a BMW makes it look like a rice burner?

    TEdolph

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tedolph For This Useful Post:

    mp4guy (09-06-2019)

  16. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Columbus GA
    Posts
    131
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 40 Times in 23 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedolph View Post
    The new Civics are the worst in this regard. I expect Godzilla to make an appearance anytime I see one of the new ones.

    Can I get banned for saying that?

    Is that like saying putting a shark fin antenna on a BMW makes it look like a rice burner?

    TEdolph
    Nah, you can just say that I said it first or something.
    I am Asian, so I can say stuff like that without getting banned ... I think

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2015 Fiat 500 Sales Exceed 52,000 in North America
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat500USA.com Articles and Story Comments
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-07-2016, 01:15 PM
  2. Hey Fiat USA: Assetto Corse Cup in North America?
    By Horizontally-Opposed in forum Fiat 500 ABARTH General Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-29-2014, 02:18 AM
  3. FIAT to launch North America ad campaign
    By SeaDawg in forum Fiat news and reviews from around the Internet
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 12:06 PM
  4. Fiat 500 Sales Top 52,000 for North America
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat500USA.com Articles and Story Comments
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-12-2013, 11:47 PM
  5. New Head of Fiat Brand for North America Named
    By Fiat500USA in forum Fiat500USA.com Articles and Story Comments
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-22-2011, 02:13 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •