iddaa tahminleri banko tahmin gaziantep escort izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort porno havalandirma sistemleri izmir escort bursa escort izmir escort izmir escort istanbul escort
My tork tune - Page 9
500 Madness
   
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 101

Thread: My tork tune

  1. #81
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Venice CA
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thanks for the info. I was just confused because I keep seeing people on the forums mention "Tork Stage 1 and 2" so I didn't know if I had to request one specifically like other companies.

  2. #82
    Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Saponetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    St. Louis missouri
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 243 Times in 190 Posts
    Any later upgrades he is going to rename the tune for you. Beta, 2, all his tunes as far as I'm aware are as aggressive as appropriate for the car and situation. There is a common sense school of thought that thinks map switching and multiple for same fuels and car is about the stupidest thing alive. Thru extensive testing, tork has discovered that multiple stage tunes perform identical in rush hour traffic. They discovered, with the invention of the throttle pedal, drivers can control the performance of the car rendering multiple stages of tune for the exact same car and fuel obsolete! It's like woking up in that b*tch.

    In all seriousness it's just a straight forward deal. Just tell him what u want when you send your stock file. It's almost a shame that people are so used to nonsense in here.
    Last edited by Saponetta; 09-05-2019 at 06:07 PM.
    2013 abarth
    Spec 2+ clutch
    Working on new divided turbo setup
    Homebrew fmic w/ corsa forza hoses
    Stock Downpipe with cat and 2.25discharge
    Coils
    Homemade cowl intake
    ECB yellows/stop tech fluid
    Koni/vogtland
    Braces and strut mounts
    Corsa forza vento
    E30 blend

    2013 abarth tork tuned
    cowl intake, custom fmic and bypass valve, vogtlands, rear vette bilstiens, long 3 inch downpipe to stock rear section.

  3. #83
    Member Abarth500_John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Parker CO (Denver Area)
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saponetta View Post
    Any later upgrades he is going to rename the tune for you. Beta, 2, all his tunes as far as I'm aware are as aggressive as appropriate for the car and situation. There is a common sense school of thought that thinks map switching and multiple for same fuels and car is about the stupidest thing alive. Thru extensive testing, tork has discovered that multiple stage tunes perform identical in rush hour traffic. They discovered, with the invention of the throttle pedal, drivers can control the performance of the car rendering multiple stages of tune for the exact same car and fuel obsolete! It's like woking up in that b*tch.

    In all seriousness it's just a straight forward deal. Just tell him what u want when you send your stock file. It's almost a shame that people are so used to nonsense in here.
    A vendor with a huge online presence will do that to people - myself included :-/
    2018 Abarth 500 (Bianca Perla)

    - EC FMIC
    - EC V4.1 Intake
    - Alfa 4C Coilpacks
    - Forge BOV
    - Turbosmart WGA
    - 2.5in MPX Catback
    - KW V3 Coilovers
    - Black 17" Fifteen52 Turbomacs
    - Tork Tuned

  4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abarth500_John For This Useful Post:

    doverosx (09-06-2019), turbodharma (09-06-2019)

  5. #84
    Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Saponetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    St. Louis missouri
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 243 Times in 190 Posts
    Yea it happens. Glad you happy now. I had the same reaction as you. I didnt even care about the power as much as the consistency and boost response. You can actually feel and hear the engine working as it should without the ecu stepping in all over the operating range.
    2013 abarth
    Spec 2+ clutch
    Working on new divided turbo setup
    Homebrew fmic w/ corsa forza hoses
    Stock Downpipe with cat and 2.25discharge
    Coils
    Homemade cowl intake
    ECB yellows/stop tech fluid
    Koni/vogtland
    Braces and strut mounts
    Corsa forza vento
    E30 blend

    2013 abarth tork tuned
    cowl intake, custom fmic and bypass valve, vogtlands, rear vette bilstiens, long 3 inch downpipe to stock rear section.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Saponetta For This Useful Post:

    doverosx (09-06-2019)

  7. #85
    Lifetime Member Lifetime Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    968
    Thanks
    394
    Thanked 236 Times in 185 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Saponetta View Post
    Yea it happens. Glad you happy now. I had the same reaction as you. I didnt even care about the power as much as the consistency and boost response. You can actually feel and hear the engine working as it should without the ecu stepping in all over the operating range.
    That’s exactly what I said. I didn’t care about peak power numbers because my car finally felt like a sports car and started encouraging using the full rev range. Also, no more spastic cruise control and terrible driving behaviour in rush hour traffic.


    2015 Fiat 500 Abarth
    Power:V4.1 Intake, Forge BOV, EC FMIC, 4C coils, Tork Beta Tune, ATP downpipe, Boost Leak Fix, Turbosmart WGA
    Handling: H&R 5mm spacers, El Gato Front Braces, Tork Rigid Collars, Fat Cat Motorsports Revalved Bilsteins, CPR lower brace, Fat Cat Bump Stops
    DSP/D-class (local club classing)
    #notscare

  8. #86
    Lifetime Member Lifetime Member Saponetta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Location
    St. Louis missouri
    Posts
    979
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked 243 Times in 190 Posts
    Ywa that's a great way to put it. It feels like a proper sports car engine now. It isnt struggling to make power in windows the ecu allows.
    2013 abarth
    Spec 2+ clutch
    Working on new divided turbo setup
    Homebrew fmic w/ corsa forza hoses
    Stock Downpipe with cat and 2.25discharge
    Coils
    Homemade cowl intake
    ECB yellows/stop tech fluid
    Koni/vogtland
    Braces and strut mounts
    Corsa forza vento
    E30 blend

    2013 abarth tork tuned
    cowl intake, custom fmic and bypass valve, vogtlands, rear vette bilstiens, long 3 inch downpipe to stock rear section.

  9. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Venice CA
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Were your guy's directions that came with the Tork device different than the options your handheld gave you? As in, the directions say to choose 500 Esseesse while my thing only showed Punto Evo Esseesse and another option. I am sending Tork an email as well but figured I'd get a quicker response on here. Just making sure everything is fine before I send files in.

  10. #88
    Member Abarth500_John's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Parker CO (Denver Area)
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 11 Times in 10 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by majora96 View Post
    Were your guy's directions that came with the Tork device different than the options your handheld gave you? As in, the directions say to choose 500 Esseesse while my thing only showed Punto Evo Esseesse and another option. I am sending Tork an email as well but figured I'd get a quicker response on here. Just making sure everything is fine before I send files in.
    I had the same issue as well and if I recall, you have to use the Punto Evo Essesse. If it is wrong then it wont pull the stock file and should let you know relatively quickly.
    2018 Abarth 500 (Bianca Perla)

    - EC FMIC
    - EC V4.1 Intake
    - Alfa 4C Coilpacks
    - Forge BOV
    - Turbosmart WGA
    - 2.5in MPX Catback
    - KW V3 Coilovers
    - Black 17" Fifteen52 Turbomacs
    - Tork Tuned

  11. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    Venice CA
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Thanks for confirming. It allowed the stock file to be pulled so I should be fine.

  12. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by doverosx View Post
    That’s exactly what I said. I didn’t care about peak power numbers because my car finally felt like a sports car and started encouraging using the full rev range. Also, no more spastic cruise control and terrible driving behaviour in rush hour traffic.
    This!

    Peak numbers wont apply to me as i need the whole rev range to really enjoy the types of tracks and mountain roads i practically live on.

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pmendoza502 For This Useful Post:

    doverosx (09-10-2019), Mikeyjm1 (09-11-2019)

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Stock Tune VS Tork Tune Sounds Alfa Romeo 4C
    By Sales@Tork2 in forum Alfa Romeo 4C
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-14-2016, 07:17 PM
  2. Tork Tune on a POP/Sport
    By bobafiat in forum Tork Motorsports
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 02-18-2015, 07:27 PM
  3. 1/4 Mile w/ Tork tune
    By LittleEvil in forum Fiat 500 ABARTH Engine and Drivetrain Tuning
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 01:48 PM
  4. Anyone with Tork tune, which is better? Tork or RRE?
    By Agent45 in forum Fiat 500 ABARTH Engine and Drivetrain Tuning
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 05-01-2014, 03:26 PM
  5. Getting The TORK Tune! Woo Hoo!
    By krayzielilsmoki in forum Fiat 500 ABARTH Engine and Drivetrain Tuning
    Replies: 183
    Last Post: 03-30-2014, 08:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •