Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

FIAT Club America is the largest and most active FIAT brand enthusiast group

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fiatnut
    Lifetime Member
    • Mar 2016

John Romes post from Pennsylvania,FCA represented throughout North America

Comment

• fiatnut
      Lifetime Member
      • Mar 2016

Fiat Club America thanks our FreakOut 2019 sponsors. These friends of the Club reached into their wallets and financially supported our main event in a big way, we really appreciate you! This message isn't just about saying thanks, the Club is asking membership to repay the kindness these businesses have shown us by buying from them, please...whether you personally are able to attend FreakOut or not, please reward these companies by purchasing from them.

Comment

• fiatnut
        Lifetime Member
        • Mar 2016

Robert Zecca is rocking it in Jersey

Comment

• fiatnut
          Lifetime Member
          • Mar 2016

Clocks are $59Call 973-361-0508

Comment

• fiatnut
            Lifetime Member
            • Mar 2016

Clubs the largest in the world because of distinguished members such as these

Comment

• fiatnut
              Lifetime Member
              • Mar 2016

For those who are not familiar with these two ,they are Brett Melecon and Andy Truscott .

Comment

• fiatnut
                Lifetime Member
                • Mar 2016

Bob Zecca from the Jersey chapter visiting in the big smoke ,nice to have made such great friends through our fantastic club !

Comment

• fiatnut
                  Lifetime Member
                  • Mar 2016

Bob Zeccas car that he drove to Toronto in

Comment

• map
                    • Dec 2018

I love the clock with the service station logo.

Lights, Gas, Oil
                    Last edited by map; 08-12-2019, 02:04 PM.

Comment

• smark
                      • Apr 2014

Neat clock.

Comment

• fiatnut
                        Lifetime Member
                        • Mar 2016

1973 Fiat Spider for sale by wife of a late Fiat Club Member.Yellow/Black
                        New top and Battery. 83,000 miles. Good running condition
                        It’s in Liberty NY.
                        $5,000 Vivian 845 866 6496"

Comment

• fiatnut
                          Lifetime Member
                          • Mar 2016

Enthusiastic members like Bob Zecca make this club the biggest and best in the world !
                          NOBODY will give you an offer like this! We believe in this product and here is a chance to own a Chipbox at no risk.3 year warranty. TUV approved. No engine lites. Power/boost will not decrease over time. Easy bypass for state inspection or to go to dealer. No fees if you sell it to another person for software.
                          Get the most power for the least amount of money!!!
                          We know it works. We prove it on track! We put our money where our mouth is. Buy a Chipbox and if you are not happy with it just return it in perfect condition for a full refund within 90 days!! What do you have to lose? Every week I read the complaints on forums or hear from customers of their experiences with other products. Now you can try something without any risk. Call me today at 973-361-0508 and buy the best product for your car that will put a smile on your face and you will feel the performance in the seat of your pants. CHIPBOX WORKS!

Comment

• fiatnut
                            Lifetime Member
                            • Mar 2016

Maher Busedra is another great example of why Fiat Club America is the biggest and the best in the world ,given away items in photo below ,just looking for shipping cost .

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                              Amministratore
                              • Feb 2011

Originally posted by fiatnut
                              Maher Busedra is another great example of why Fiat Club America is the biggest and the best in the world ,given away items in photo below ,just looking for shipping cost .
                              Ok. I give. Where's the photo?
                              Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                              fiat 500 forum signature
                              abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• fiatnut
                                Lifetime Member
                                • Mar 2016

Things are heating up with the Club prez position

I have been nominated by another member of this BOD for President I feel honored and humble that people would think such things of me. I am going to accept this nomination to run for the position. Not because I hate Doug and that I think he is horrible and need to be replaced, but because our members should always have options at our leadership positions. Know if I get elected I will do anything and everything I can to keep up the great work that Doug has done for our club, but also if I don’t get elected I wont run and hide I will support Doug as I do today and still try to make our club stronger. I did not have to write all of this and explain but I feel it was the right thing to do.

Comment