Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

First off, what brands of bearings are you using? Even a couple of the name brands have been noted to fail (front and rear) on the Fiat. Are you sourcing...

Ah, I've missed you Ted. Yeah, $145 is MSRP (dealer price). Around $16 to replace each unit. That's why people don't go to the dealer until they've checked...

OK, so you guys say Turbo coils won't work on the non-turbo. We know Alfa coils work on the turbo car... but they also work on the N/A models?

Go with Alfa coil pacs, expensive but smooth acceleration without hesitation = worth the price

https://500madness.com/start-shopping/pe...

Prices are all over the place for TPMS sensors and the quality varies. I wouldn't kick yourself too hard because you got the best ones out there, so youll...

Well...Welcome back Tedolph.

I got four new sensors as preventative maintenance with a four tire purchase at Costco. Paid Feb 2021 $43.89...

Only 11 weeks away to Ottawa Viva Italia Car Concorso and Italia Car Parade June 14 to 16
This is the only place to be on Fathers Day

These are the Gold winner for the 9th Italian Car Day event

Fernado Pasquale 2017 Fiat 124 Spider Abarth
Alessandro Pellerito 1971...

Fiat X1/9: The Affordable Mid-Engine Sports Car That's Still Addictively Fun Today - autoevolution
https://www.autoevolution.com/news/fiat-x1-9...

Don't miss this event held in little Italy Montreal !!!...

This will be one of the largest gatherings of Italian Cars
Clubs form Toronto , Montreal and Ottawa will be attending ;

Toronto is...

Well, after 12 years and 90k miles, I also finally got the dreaded "Tire Pressure Monitoring System Unavailable" dashboard warning during startups....

I've checked the last few tanks, and the on-board measurement is consistently higher than what I calculate at the pump by 5-8%. Obviously it is not a...

Still getting about 42.5 mpg in mixed driving in my 2012 pop.

Only use the cheapest regular gas, not 91.

Tedolph

It should, Not sure if the others spoilers, need the roof pins....

Sure it will!...

nice idea!

but you should have had the sharp joins coming out the bottom of the rest..not the top

If you take the parts out of the equation, what's left is the installation and driving over curbs, which I don't think you are doing. It sounds like...

2012 500 after 1752 turbo upgrade

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • midi
    • Mar 2019

2012 500 after 1752 turbo upgrade

2012 after GT1752.jpg

A lot of fun, definitely a different ride after the GT1752 turbo upgrade, :-)
    Learned a lot in the process, not just a "bolt on" upgrade, lots of nuance.
  • Fiat500USA
    Amministratore
    • Feb 2011

Fill us in! Any tips for those looking to upgrade? What tuning did you use? Intercooler?
    Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
    fiat 500 forum signature
    abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• Saponetta
      Lifetime Member
      Lifetime Member
      • Sep 2018

He probably means Dealing with the lines. The coolant line T near the factory compressor outlet is occupying valuable real estate. I have a different compressor cover probably than the atp upgrade, mine is off some piece of equipmemt, but I'd imagine he is talking about fitment and just plimbing new lines and dealing with bypass valve. I just moved mine to ic system.
      2013 abarth
      Spec 2+ clutch
      Working on new divided turbo setup
      Homebrew fmic w/ corsa forza hoses
      Stock Downpipe with cat and 2.25discharge
      Coils
      Homemade cowl intake
      ECB yellows/stop tech fluid
      Koni/vogtland
      Braces and strut mounts
      Corsa forza vento
      E30 blend

2013 abarth tork tuned
      cowl intake, custom fmic and bypass valve, vogtlands, rear vette bilstiens, long 3 inch downpipe to stock rear section.

Comment