Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

The All FIAT 500 MAXPower PRO Engine Control Module is here!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • MADNESS Jason
    • Apr 2013

After years in development, thousands of trouble free test miles on our own FIAT 500 1.4L Turbo test vehicles along with a number of Independent FIAT Owners/ Beta Testers in North America, MADNESS Autoworks is excited to release the newest generation of Plug and Play Performance Modules for the FIAT 500 1.4L Turbo. The new MAXPower Pro Engine Control Module is here!

The new MAXPower Pro is more than just an improvement over previous generation hardware, the MAXPower Pro now sets a standard for tuning products to come!
    • HP and TQ Performance Gains of up to 20%
    • Simple and Direct Installation
    • Completely Reversible
    • Does NOT Trigger the Flash Counter on your vehicle
    • Best Value in a tuning upgrade for your Alfa Romeo Giulia
    • The Safest Tuning Option on the market
    • 3 Year Warranty / 30 Day Money-Back Guarantee

For more information / additional images click the link below:

Check out 500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices.

We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800.
    Stay Connected: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Google+ | Instagram (500MADNESS)
  • 500MADNESS.com
    Premium Sponsor
    • Jun 2011

The new MAXPower Pro is more than just an improvement over previous generation hardware, the MAXPower Pro now sets a standard for tuning products to come!

Here are some additional photos of the MAXPower Pro. We can't keep these from flying off the shelves.

Additional Features and Improvements:
    Exclusive 64-Bit Processor – most units on the market use an 8-Bit or 16-Bit Processors
    27,000 Adjustment Points in every map – most units incorporate only 20-30 points for tuning
    Cold Start Timer – allows engine to come to operating temperature for added protection
    Onboard Failsafe – internal electronics shut down if any errors are detected
    Remotely Upgradeable – no need to ship to us for future remaps/ upgrades
    Expansion Opportunity – additional features can be added later without replacing hardware

For more information / additional images click the link below:

Not sure if this upgrade is right for you? How does it compare?

No problem! We guarantee that our MAXPower Pro ECM will outperform all other ECMs on the market in power delivery, drivability, features and reliability or your money back!
    Order it, install it and use it for up to 30 days. If you are not 100% satisfied return it for a refund. It is that simple!
    Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
      Premium Sponsor
      • Jun 2011

Another happy customer with the all new MAXPower PRO!

"WOW this is a great produce...( Heard it was made in Germany ) LOL anyway its a noticeable difference, now lot more torque, it used to be quick off the line, but now its even faster. Im not a man of many words,but i really like to tell that the money is worth every penny..... Go pedal is next on my list." - SteveD

Find out why the MAXPower PRO has quickly risen to one of our top selling products!

Click the link below to learn more:

Check out www.500MADNESS.com for the largest selection of FIAT 500 Parts and Accessories in stock at the lowest prices. We service, customize and modify! Give us a call at 562-981-6800 or 512-982-9393.

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
        Premium Sponsor
        • Jun 2011

Customer review of the MADNESS MAXPower PRO!

"I just installed this on my abarth yesterday. I’m LOVING IT! An update installing video for 2015. And newer fiats is needed though Awesome product ! Your guys in the phone gave me some very helpful advice. I ordered it a couple weeks ago. the sales person at the LA location told me to wait on the new pro model. It. And shortly after. I installed it along with the Go Pedal. Also updated the suspension and brakes. This little car is amazing!! The ecu install was a tad longer then I expected sine the install video has the wiring labeled differently then the new pro model. 500Madness were very helpful on the phone." ~ Joseph

Find out why the MAXPower PRO has quickly risen to one of our top selling products!

Click the link below to learn more:

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
          Premium Sponsor
          • Jun 2011

Another happy customer with their MADNESS MAXPower PRO.

"I have installed modifications before on past cars but this gem by far has been the best! The Abarth is a fun little car but when you drive it it is missing something, that something is a little more kick in the pants which the Madness MAXPower PRO offers. I am not sure what the power gains are but you can definitely feel the difference, especially in Sport mode. I paired this up with the GoPedal and it feels like a little rocket! Install is pretty straight forward and takes 30-45 minutes to do..." Raul

Find out why the MADNESS MAXPower PRO is the safest tuning option on the market by visiting the link below:

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
            Premium Sponsor
            • Jun 2011

The MAXPower PRO offers user friendly installation!

The MAXPower PRO is designed to give you significant power gains with well tested tested and proven results.

The module is also designed with user friendly installation and removal. With the vehicle-specific adapter plugs, installation can be carried out in just a few simple steps. We have a knowledgeable and accessible staff who can assist you via phone, email, or in-person, with any product questions, installation, or post-install support.

For the full details on the MADNESS MAXPower PRO for your 1.4L FIAT 500 please visit the link below:

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
              Premium Sponsor
              • Jun 2011

Power You Can Feel

Rarely do you drive your vehicle at high speeds the way someone would on a track and take your engine to the very edge. We focus on delivering power gains in the low end and mid range where you will feel them on a daily basis as you drive.

High horsepower gains that look good on a dyno sheet require giving up some gains in the low and mid range. We feel that most drivers would prefer better gains in the low and mid range where you can feel it and use it on daily basis rather than gains that will rarely be replicated unless you are on a track going all out.

To view the full details on the MADNESS MAXPower PRO for your FIAT 500 please visit the link below:

Comment

• Sinabu
                • Feb 2016

That totally looks like my car

Still enjoying all the mods I got form Madness. Really wakes the car up. Grab the GoPedal and an intake to and makes a really nice combo!
                2021 Subaru WRX STI Limited - Magnetite Gray Metallic

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
                  Premium Sponsor
                  • Jun 2011

Hello Sinabu,

I think it is. You've sent us some great photos of your MADNESS upgrades!

Thank you as always for your feedback and support.

Comment

• 500MADNESS.com
                    Premium Sponsor
                    • Jun 2011

More customer feedback on their MADNESS MAXPower PRO!

"WOW this is a great product...( Heard it was made in Germany ) LOL anyway its a noticeable difference, now lot more torque, it used to be quick off the line, but now its even faster. Im not a man of many words, but i really like to
                    tell that the money is worth every penny..... Go pedal is next on my list." ~ SteveD

The MAXPower PRO comes with a 2 year product warranty and a 30 day money back guarantee!

To view more information on the MADNESS MAXPower PRO for your FIAT 500 please visit the link below:

Comment