Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth - Starts, But Not Moving

Hi all! I've got a 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth that has been sitting for almost 6 months. I have not used it in the winter since it's not a great vehicle where...

^^^ This ^^^ its one weak design point. I had the 225 slant six in my Dodge Coronet. Great engine but mine had a habit of blowing oil out of the breather...

Abarth 4C!

This is interesting. They're taking existing 4Cs and reinventing them as Abarths

https://www.motor1.com/news/716049/alfa-romeo-4c-return...

pin which locks the charging door is broken.

Hi
In my 500Ee the pin which locks the charging door is broken.
Any idea where I can get a replacement?

THX...

I didn't actually take the drain plug off. I sucked the oil out of it as the plug was not coming off and If you see the location, you'll...

lol Great vid. Originally I heard they might allow owners to customize the slow speed audio byte. I assume the killjoys at NAFTA nixed that for the US...

That's an interesting case on your 124. Can you get to the vent and run a wire down it? In the old days I'd see grease and, sometimes, diff oil break...

Interesting thoughts ideas here. I like the tip about using the door as leverage, though I'm afraid I'd find out my door pins are shot, too....

Ordered the black lights....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • venom
    • Apr 2019

Ordered the black lights....

I just ordered the black housing tail lamps, front head lights and signal lights. I saw where it doesn’t look all that difficult to install....Just got to remove that front bumper and make sure I don’t break the clips. Anyone else have experience taking the front bumper off? While I have the bumper off I might go ahead and get the bumper repainted and get those holes filled in where the license plate bracket was...
    I’m not a Mopar guy...I’m a FCA guy...I’m so happy Fiat took Chrysler under its wing! With that said I have a good collection of FCA cars.

2013 500 Abarth
    2013 Viper GTS
    2016 Challenger 392 Scat Pack
    2005 Willys Edition Jeep TJ
    2005 Chrysler 300 SRT w/426 Hemi
    2012 Chrysler 300 SRT 6.4L
    2019 Ram Rebel
    2019 Jeep Cherokee Summit

****Looking to add another Abarth...Need a track day car I can strip down and go to VIR regularly****
  • Haring
    Lifetime Member
    • Feb 2012

It’s just a bunch of screws. Think there’s 4 under the hood, 4-6 under the car and then 2-3 in each wheel well. Hardest one is the one in the wheel well that holds the bumper to the fender. I found it easier to Jack the front of the car up and then remove the front wheels. If you don’t want to you can turn the steering wheel left/right to let you get to the wheel well screws. After that pull the bumper off making sure tonot break the clipsbetween the bumper and fender.
    2018 Luminoso Orange 500c Lounge - H&R/Koni - Abarth Interior, 17" Wheels & Exhaust

Comment

• Voodude
      • Sep 2016

Where did you order your light set from? Want to get the front HL, got the rear replaced already. Did you also change to DRL?
      Thanks
      2013 Abarth Bianco
      BFG G-Force Sport Comp-2 205/40/17 | Ciao Torino Wheelset Silver | Craven Stubby Antenna | EC Euro+Drive w/ Dual Tune 695TF and Phase 1 * EC v4.1 Intake * EC Prometeo Oil Cap | Fiat Black Tailights | GFB DV+ | MPX Axle Back | NEU-F 28mm Rear Torsion Bar * Lowering Springs * Short Shift Adapter * Torque Arm Insert | NGEN Ignition Coils | NGK DCPR9EIX plugs | PTP Turbo Blanket | RaceEng Shift Knob Ashiko TranRed | RRM Corsa Chassis Braces | VVME HID Lamps & LED interior

Comment

• venom
        • Apr 2019

I ordered them all from Moparonlineparts.com
        I’m not a Mopar guy...I’m a FCA guy...I’m so happy Fiat took Chrysler under its wing! With that said I have a good collection of FCA cars.

2013 500 Abarth
        2013 Viper GTS
        2019 Ram Rebel

****Looking to add another Abarth...Need a track day car I can strip down and go to VIR regularly****

Comment

• venom
          • Apr 2019

Yes, I am changing them all.

2013 500 Abarth
          2013 Viper GTS
          2019 Ram Rebel

Comment