Announcing the Picture Challenge Game! We've done this before and it's been a lot of fun. How it works is we will post a challenge that will pick a subject (place, person, or thing) to take a picture with that involves your Fiat in it. After seven days, the person who posted the challenge will pick a winner that satisfies the challenge. That winner then will get the honor to pick the next challenge.
1. A person posts a challenge (use BOLD AND MAYBE COLOUR to make it obvious).
2. Someone posts a picture of the challenge being complete.
3. After one week (7 days), the original poster approves the winner.
4. Whoever is declared the winner now posts a new challenge. Go to step 1 above.
5. If a picture has been posted but doesn't satisfisfy the challenge, the current challenge is still active until (a) new challenge has been picked or (b) another member posts another picture satisfying the challenge and picks a new challenge.
1.Obviously, it must a) car featured on this forum and b) at least one of the cars must be YOUR car.
2. Try to make it fun, but has to be reasonable. The challenge cannot require people to break any laws, engage in criminal/sexually explicit/dangerous activities. Remember - this is fun.
3. Obviously no Photoshopped / faked pictures. You can touch up or edit license plate out.
4. The picture used must be either brand new, or very recent.
5. Please check if a challenge has been posted before.
1. Player submits one image per challenge.
3. By "very recent" it is meant within a few days of the Challenge. The object is to get folks to go out and enjoy their cars. If you just got back from an outing and coincidentally have an image that meets the challenge, that qualifies. So don't go through the archives.
The idea behind the game is to get people out and about enjoying their cars and showing them off to the world and have fun driving them as opposed to just talking about them on the internet (which is also good)...
The first challenge will be your car next to the golden arches (McDonald's)