Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

2015 Fiat 500 Abarth - Starts, But Not Moving

Hi all! I've got a 2015 Fiat 500 Abarth that has been sitting for almost 6 months. I have not used it in the winter since it's not a great vehicle where...

^^^ This ^^^ its one weak design point. I had the 225 slant six in my Dodge Coronet. Great engine but mine had a habit of blowing oil out of the breather...

Abarth 4C!

This is interesting. They're taking existing 4Cs and reinventing them as Abarths

https://www.motor1.com/news/716049/alfa-romeo-4c-return...

pin which locks the charging door is broken.

Hi
In my 500Ee the pin which locks the charging door is broken.
Any idea where I can get a replacement?

THX...

I didn't actually take the drain plug off. I sucked the oil out of it as the plug was not coming off and If you see the location, you'll...

lol Great vid. Originally I heard they might allow owners to customize the slow speed audio byte. I assume the killjoys at NAFTA nixed that for the US...

That's an interesting case on your 124. Can you get to the vent and run a wire down it? In the old days I'd see grease and, sometimes, diff oil break...

Interesting thoughts ideas here. I like the tip about using the door as leverage, though I'm afraid I'd find out my door pins are shot, too....

2019 Spring FIAT on the Dragon happens May 2-5

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Abarth67

2019 Spring FIAT on the Dragon happens May 2-5

Who is ready to sign up for the Spring FIAT on the Dragon?

We would love to see a record number of FIAT Spiders in attendance this year. We should have about 150 FIAT and Alfas joining the fun.

What is FIAT on the Dragon?
    FIAT on the Dragon is an organized driving event for owners of all FIAT and Alfa Romeo automobiles new and old. Our event covers some of the very best roads anywhere. The Tail of the Dragon is one of our main attractions along with the Cherohala Skyway and Devil’s Triangle. The FIAT on the Dragon goes beyond a traditional car show and is all about experiencing the cars, making friends and sharing stories of the road. The proof that we have more fun than anyone is how dirty our cars get doing what we love.

Each car will get a participation decal to display proudly. The registration includes lots of benefits including tee shirt, name badge lanyard, dinner for everyone in your car on Saturday night and a weekend membership to the FIAT Club America that can be converted to a yearly membership.

We will be sharing some of the changes coming this year, the first of which is the date, now being held on May 2-5!

Register here!

REGISTRATION INCLUDES:
    (Weekend pass covers driver and passengers for all weekend event activities and Saturday dinner)

- One Driver souvenir event name badge lanyard (extras badges are available as pre-order on this form)
    - Two FIAT on the Dragon or Alfa on the Dragon decals
    - Color Program with maps and directions with GPS coordinates and meet-up spots for drives
    - Drives divided into groups. Leave at set times from the Talley Ho Inn
    - Friday Drives (multiple drive options starting at 9 am)
    - Friday AM coffee & donuts
    - Friday night Bonfire at the Talley Ho Inn
    - Saturday Sunrise Drive
    - Saturday Drives (multiple drive options starting at 9 am)
    - Saturday AM coffee & donuts
    - Saturday "Cars on the Feild" (Includes non-Italian FIAT friends)
    - Saturday Night dinner voucher & Bonfire at the Talley Ho Inn (one voucher for EACH person in car)
    - One official FIAT or Alfa event T-Shirt (specify style & size, extra shirts available)
    - Five Raffle Tickets for prizes to be drawn on Friday and Saturday night
    - Bonfires & Social Time at the Talley Ho Inn
    - Parking onto Event Field at the Talley Ho Inn all weekend long for registered participants
    - Official event registered decal for the participating car (to be displayed on the windshield)
    - Official Talley Ho Field games
    -On-site car repair by Carefully Crafted Performance, just in case
    - FREE day membership to the FIAT Club America with an option to convert membership to yearly

• RexS
    Premium Member
    • Aug 2018

I am trying to, still not 100% sure I'll be able to yet but, I really wanna go though.
    A couple of my friends are going and I'm hoping to be with them.
    sigpic
    2013 500 Sport - Espresso Brown Metallic
    Aodhan AH-02 17x8 +35 4x100 Wheels
    Abarth factory suspension for lowering
    Sony XAV-AX8000 8.95” floating LCD screen Android Auto stereo
    Beats Audio System

Comment

• RexS
      Premium Member
      • Aug 2018

Registration complete. So anxious to get there and have some fun!!
      sigpic
      Beats Audio System

Comment

• doorite1
        • Nov 2017

My wife is taking FOREVER to decide if this is something SHE would be interested in attending with me...Is the registration full yet??? I know it's capped at only 150 people and I don't want to lose out waiting on her to make up her mind!! Please let me know. Thanks!
        sigpicDoo-Rite

2015 Abarth w/factory 17" gunmetal wheels w/16mm spacers; E + D Phase 2; EC V4.1 Intake; E + D Pedal Pro ; Neu-F rear torsion bar; Madness front brace bar; short-shifter; StopTech Cross-drilled/slotted rotors on all 4 corners w/ upgraded pads; GFB DV+; Turbomaster Wastegate Actuator; Toyo R888's (for race days!); KW V-1 Coilovers w/new top hats; Euro Compulsion FMIC; E + D Oil Catch Can; Neu-F Torque Arm Insert.​ Corsa Forza lower frame brace.

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
          Lifetime Member
          • Dec 2015

Originally posted by doorite1
          My wife is taking FOREVER to decide if this is something SHE would be interested in attending with me...Is the registration full yet??? I know it's capped at only 150 people and I don't want to lose out waiting on her to make up her mind!! Please let me know. Thanks!
          You need to ask Abarth67 but the event and motels in the area fill up pretty quick.
          !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
          !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• RexS
            Premium Member
            • Aug 2018

I just registered yesterday and had no problems. Just called Tally Ho Inn tonight and made my reservation.
            Have to call dont check online. Tell them your with the Fiat group.
            sigpic
            Beats Audio System

Comment

• doorite1
              • Nov 2017

That's my plan...thanks guys! I'm putting the pressure on my wife today to decide!! We'll be coming down from the Winchester, VA area (probably straight down I-81 on Thursday due to the distance).
              sigpicDoo-Rite

2015 Abarth w/factory 17" gunmetal wheels w/16mm spacers; E + D Phase 2; EC V4.1 Intake; E + D Pedal Pro ; Neu-F rear torsion bar; Madness front brace bar; short-shifter; StopTech Cross-drilled/slotted rotors on all 4 corners w/ upgraded pads; GFB DV+; Turbomaster Wastegate Actuator; Toyo R888's (for race days!); KW V-1 Coilovers w/new top hats; Euro Compulsion FMIC; E + D Oil Catch Can; Neu-F Torque Arm Insert.​ Corsa Forza lower frame brace.

Comment

• RexS
                Premium Member
                • Aug 2018

That's my plan...thanks guys! I'm putting the pressure on my wife today to decide!! We'll be coming down from the Winchester, VA area (probably straight down I-81 on Thursday due to the distance).
                We have 3 Va cars going so far. From Richmond, Williamsburg & Portsmouth. If you wanna join the Virgina Abarth Caravan let me know
                sigpic
                Beats Audio System

Comment

• doorite1
                  • Nov 2017

Originally posted by RexS
                  We have 3 Va cars going so far. From Richmond, Williamsburg & Portsmouth. If you wanna join the Virgina Abarth Caravan let me know
                  Thanks! Once I get my plans locked down, I will hit you up for more details. Sounds like we could all meet up in Lexington somewhere (maybe for lunch) and then caravan from there on down together! That sounds cool.
                  sigpicDoo-Rite

Comment

• doorite1
                    • Nov 2017

Alright - Registration is IN!! I tried calling the Tally Ho but got a message saying that they were currently closed and to call back tomorrow....weird. Guess I'll try calling them back in the morning to ensure that I get a room at the host hotel where all the festivities will be going on. Now - for more details on joining up with the VA Caravan??
                    sigpicDoo-Rite

Comment

• RexS
                      Premium Member
                      • Aug 2018

Alright - Registration is IN!! I tried calling the Tally Ho but got a message saying that they were currently closed and to call back tomorrow....weird. Guess I'll try calling them back in the morning to ensure that I get a room at the host hotel where all the festivities will be going on. Now - for more details on joining up with the VA Caravan??
                      We have time to work out the details. We're still waiting to see how many of us there will be. But, there will be different meet points. Maybe some of the DC Fiats too.
                      sigpic
                      Beats Audio System

Comment

• doorite1
                        • Nov 2017

Originally posted by RexS
                        We have time to work out the details. We're still waiting to see how many of us there will be. But, there will be different meet points. Maybe some of the DC Fiats too.
                        Copy that. It MAY be possible for several of us from the NOVA area to meet up PRIOR to meeting the group coming over via I-64.
                        sigpicDoo-Rite

Comment

• Abarth67

This spring is going to be great with the FIAT on the Dragon happening in May! It is always great but hopefully this year it will be a little warmer
                          Who on this forum is planning to attend? I would like to get our forum members together for a photo op if we can coordinate things. Be sure to look me up when you check in so we can make plans for this.

Register here while you still can. When we hit 150 cars, I am closing the registration. We are well over 100 cars now, don't take a chance waiting.

Comment

• Abarth67

Participants map - Add your location

I started a map before that shows where people are traveling from but it had a limit of points. I decided to build one in Google Maps that is unlimited. Please update your point of origin. You can even add a photo of your car and customize the point icon if you wish.

Click here to add to the map.

Comment

• RexS
                              Premium Member
                              • Aug 2018

Added my buddy and I to the map. There at least 3 or 4 of us from Va. so far all registered.
                              sigpic
                              Beats Audio System

Comment