Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If you could supply a photo link for “pressing in on the side seat upholstery and popping out the C clip”, I’d appreciate it. In the meantime,...

Glad you found it. Don't tease us with that Alfa! We've got to see it!

Thanks for registering and welcome to the forum. Glad you found the forum useful!

Here's a picture for old time's sake. Post a picture...

Welcome aboard! Pictures?

LED dome light issue

I've seen a few posts of people having issues with led dome lights but no real answers other than to not use them. Oddly enough though many people use...

Yeah, I'd say they break easily. My neighbor got in my car and the passenger side made an ominous groan. Like you, I don't use the rests but the dog sometimes...

Are they difficult to swap out? I don’t see where the connection is done - does the padding have to be removed from the seats? Any side airbags to...

Texanbrit: You're exactly right!
I pulled it apart today and the overflow hose is sticky and moist.
Everything else looked to be buttoned...

FIAT 500 1.4L SOHC (Naturally Aspirated. Non Turbo)
Ignition Coil
MOPAR 68070492AD

FIAT 500 ABARTH 1.4L SOHC (Turbo)
Ignition...

I believe the Alfa coil packs only work on a Turbo, and Abarth vehicles....

The connection at that side of the radiator is pretty solid, so if it's not the radiator itself then I imagine the coolant is running down the lower coolant...

Cheers from CO!

Hello all, I recently acquired '13 Abarth and decided to join the forum.
I owned in the 90's a Fiat 126p and now the Abarth.
Thanks for all...

There is no light for low coolant, so you need to keep an eye on it. A light means an overheat, and that is something you do not want to do.

F/S - 500X Roof Rails and Crossbars $ 175.00 for all

Purchased for my 2020 Trekking; did not realize will not work with sunroof.

Rails are new in original box. Part #68281916AA.
Crossbars...

Rocco Reviews...

Rock Auto has lots of quality/reasonably priced ignition coil choices for the 2014 N/A Engine, use GOOGLE to find a 5% off...

As we prepare for the 2024 summer season, prepare for some great news about our meets and drives !

Registration is now open, if you'd planning to display your vehicle sign up soon as space is limited, avoid disappointment! 😮

Fiat Club America events are always welcoming and friendly, no animosity or preferential treatment for anyone!

Nice Family environment for...

What's Your 2019 Plans?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doorite1
    • Nov 2017

Originally posted by Robert Nixon
    That sounds like fun. Yes, time trials are just you against the clock, although that would be with multiple cars on track the way most groups run it. I've done autocross on a track but they also had cones out, which is probably a good idea to keep the speeds a bit slower, (and I still overdid it and went off track on my final run!). Come to think of it, any time spent on track is great fun! Last year I did another HPDE in the Abarth and enjoyed it, and then did a Lemons race in an old Altima, both were too much fun.
    I completely agree...ANY time spent on a track with these cars is great fun!! I've got a local auto-x tomorrow that I'm looking forward to!
    sigpicDoo-Rite

2015 Abarth w/factory 17" gunmetal wheels w/16mm spacers; E + D Phase 2; EC V4.1 Intake; E + D Pedal Pro ; Neu-F rear torsion bar; Madness front brace bar; short-shifter; StopTech Cross-drilled/slotted rotors on all 4 corners w/ upgraded pads; GFB DV+; Turbomaster Wastegate Actuator; Toyo R888's (for race days!); KW V-1 Coilovers w/new top hats; Euro Compulsion FMIC; E + D Oil Catch Can; Neu-F Torque Arm Insert.​ Corsa Forza lower frame brace.

Comment

• tvmaster
      • Oct 2018

Indycar racing at the Austin F1 circuit tomorrow (Mar 24). Disappointing qualifying from Hinchcliff, on a track I figured he’d do well on. But the Swedish rookie was on fire. Turn one should be good....
      2017 500 Abarth, manual trans, NAV, Beats, Sunroof, 17" wheels, everything. But no mods. None, nada.

Comment

• 5port
        AWD enthusiast
        Lifetime Member
        • May 2012

Limerock...Memorial Day weekend...Trans Am

Limerock...Mid summer...IMSA Northeast Grand Prix

Limerock...Labor Day...Historics Festival
        2016 500X Easy,Go pedal, Autoflash, LED Headlights and reverse, LED DRL, carbon fiber shift gate, ST T9 wheels, PIAA wipers, '17 motor mounts, AEM Dryflow

Comment

• mfz
          • Feb 2018

Hi Robert,

I’m planning on attending my first AutoX at the Nassau Coliseum in early July. Keep me posted on track day plans, I’d consider a ride to Lime Rock as long as I upgrade my brake pads, fluids and lines. Oh, and your Abarth’s front struts are holding up well on my car, they made for a great ride at FOTD this year!

-Marc
          2016 FIAT 500T
          Koni Rear Yellows
          Abarth Front Struts
          500 Madness Springs
          ST Rear Anti-Sway Bar
          El Gato Lower Chassis Braces
          NEU-F Torque Arm Insert
          EC V2.1 Intake
          Forge BOV
          Turbosmart WGA
          PTP Turbo Blanket
          Muffler Delete
          17” Abarth Wheels
          Bob’s Trunk Strap

Comment

• Robert Nixon

mfz,
            glad to hear!
            Ive been working a lot so haven't made any autoX here this year, maybe next month.
            2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
            My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Comment

• Robert Nixon

Got my reservation in for a weekend HPDE at Watkins Glen with NASA for the first weekend in October, will be there with my son and some of his friends. I'm still in HPDE 1 (beginners on track) while these other guys are running HPDE 3 or 4. Besides plenty of driving for 2 days, it should be fun hanging out, and getting to experience such a well known track. With such a big place I'm sure the Abarth won't be the fastest car, so I'll be working to keep it clean and improve my technique for shifting and positioning the car on track for the corners. It's way harder than you'd think, but just way too much fun. I think my tires will still be good, but will have to check the pads/rotors and brake fluid before this event, certainly don't want to run out of brakes in the middle of track time.
              2013 Rosso Abarth with 68K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.

Comment

• Saponetta
                Lifetime Member
                Lifetime Member
                • Sep 2018

That's great! I'd love to get to drive Watkins glen. Never really been on a nationally recognized track. The old irp probably then best I've been on. I don't do any competitive stuff, but I have been doing hpde type events for about 15 or 16 years. The abarth has kind of pushed itself into the position of my 'real" sports car and is getting most of the abuse these days.

Have fun at the glen!
                2013 abarth
                Spec 2+ clutch
                Working on new divided turbo setup
                Homebrew fmic w/ corsa forza hoses
                Stock Downpipe with cat and 2.25discharge
                Coils
                Homemade cowl intake
                ECB yellows/stop tech fluid
                Koni/vogtland
                Braces and strut mounts
                Corsa forza vento
                E30 blend

2013 abarth tork tuned
                cowl intake, custom fmic and bypass valve, vogtlands, rear vette bilstiens, long 3 inch downpipe to stock rear section.

Comment

• Mikeyjm1
                  • Nov 2016

0104E8AA-A19D-48E4-BE42-95553471F4A5.jpgB1F93CD8-FDFB-4E3B-827D-48F14F92BF3E.jpg733EF535-5D09-4C4E-A17D-96376097D63D.jpg

I got a 15 min session on VIR for a Victory Junction fundraiser. I’ve had both Fiats around Charlotte Motor Speedway and that’s fun but VIR is life changing.
                  16’ 500X Pop, Rosso, 1.4T/M6, 18” O.Z. 45th Anniversary, H&R springs, Momo shift knob, K&N drop in, MPX TB, Deyeme Racing CDV delete, Magnaflow with 2.5” B-pipe by http://stagefp.com/, ATP DP. *finally a beta tune by Bob Bishop
                  15’ 4C Spider, Madraperla White, Track Pack & Red Leather seats.
                  13’ 500 Abarth, Bianco, M5, 17”, Koni shocks, Eibach Prokit, CFP Hats, ES/EC bumps and seats, Powerstop brakes, K&N drop in. (Wife's)
                  95’ Wrangler, Aqua, 4.0/Auto,
                  4” lift, too much to list (Also Hers)

Comment

• Robert Nixon

Mikeyjm1,
                    That's a fun event at VIR, did it a couple times when I lived in Virginia Beach. Sure it's not racing, but driving on a track with elevation changes and etc. is a blast! CMS is fun too. Have you done the charity laps at Martinsville? They usually do that in December for a toy drive.

Here's some VIR in 2016 in the FIAT 500 Abarth

Comment