Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

I might check a parts listing first, especially if a Fiat dealer isn't close by. This diagram shows the door and latch mechanism. (You might want to change...

Alfa is self destructing into incompetency. They are going all in on EV just as the market for them crashes. The Tonale is a failure. It is like $10k...

Swiss Solution just showed up.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jiri GrandPa
    • Nov 2017

Swiss Solution just showed up.

it seems that we all have now possibility to acces our car even after 3 years.

Fiat Access/Uconnect app replacement, works independent from the manufacturer in Europe, USA and Asia. Remote control for your Fiat 500e
  • ItalFan
    • Nov 2018

This may be the only way out, as I don't believe Fiat will ever offer an upgraded modem that works on 3G/4G and ties it to service other than Sprint.

Comment

• durtkillon
      • Oct 2018

I ordered on with a 3 year contract. I'll post an update when I test it.

Comment

• nebulight
        • Jan 2019

Originally posted by durtkillon
        I ordered on with a 3 year contract. I'll post an update when I test it.
        That interface isn’t too pleasing. Maybe they can skin it to look like the item app.

Comment

• ayasinsk
          • Oct 2018

Any update on my500e dongle? I'm curious if $370 (minimum with 1 year data subscription) is worth it, that's a lot of money.

Comment

• VeeDubTDI
            • Mar 2017

We just ordered one of these for our 500e. Looking forward to being able to pre-condition the cabin on hot and cold days.
            2013 Fiat 500e

Comment

• Jiri GrandPa
              • Nov 2017

Update on the remote module and App.
              Two weeks ago Vetterli company pushed OTA upgrade. It brought 12V battery voltage display, remote lock button and improved data transfer when 3G signal is weak.

IMG_5630.jpg IMG_5631.jpg IMG_5644.jpg

This app is worth the money. I also use it to control and check the charging level. I can control charging by means of setting timer remotely. I. e. if I want to start charging I set timer charging window so current time is within it, to stop I shorten Timer Off time.
              Next update should bring possibility to set maximum charge SOC.
              Last edited by Jiri GrandPa; 03-31-2019, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• maximizese
                • Jan 2017

I think I'm going to have to get one of these. It'll allow for "Dog Mode" (Tesla's new feature) where you can keep the AC on while you're away from the car with the doors locked and not in the key cylinder.

Comment

• blast3001
                  • Dec 2019

I am really interested in this option. I was very bummed to find out that my 2016 would no longer work on the native app since the 3 years just ended. I really don't understand why Fiat did that.

The My500e option looks awesome and while its a bit pricey they data cost is a hard pill to swallow. I just read that they are coming out with a WiFi version which is perfect. It will still be the same cost at the cell version but no data fees. I can totally make this work as I have a MiFi from work I can use when away from home.

I might have to get this but the $100 fee to get lifetime updates is super lame although I am not sure what I would be missing out on in the future.

Comment

• swiss
                    • Mar 2018

Starting today, we're celebrating one year of my500e with a special-deal for a limited time: you'll get one year of server and cell fees for free!
                    Additionally, the former "feature-updates package" has been relabeled to Prime-Edition and is now available on a yearly subscription base

Comment