500 Madness

Thread: WTB Performane Ignition Coils, 4C, Madness or Ngen.

Thanks

WTB Performane Ignition Coils, 4C, Madness or Ngen.

Hello,

I have a 2014 Abarth and i am looking for some performance Ignition Coils for my 2014 Fiat 500 Abarth.

I am having what I assume a slight misfire as I can hear it while my car is idling every 5-10 seconds and at set driving speeds the car feels like its driving in to high speed winds like someone is slightly pushing and pulling the car at a set speed. I can also see the Tach move a tad bit while driving at a set speed but otherwise if I do hard accelerations and downshifts I see no performance loss at all in the car even with the issue I am having now. I also replaced my sparkplugs a few days ago and they are gapped at 21* The car accelerates Perfectly at all speeds even under hard boost which is at 23* Pounds as the engine is also highly modified.

The Ignition coils are at i think 42K Miles so it's a great place to start as thy are the Dupo or depo or something like that.
    I hope Someone Has Some For Sale Soon.

20180727_134642.jpg

Tristan,

Thanks
    Thanked 1,560 Times in 1,076 Posts
    are you saying all those vendors don't have any in stock?
    2013 Rosso Abarth with 61K miles, Koni yellow shocks, Madness springs, Neu-f rear sway bar, EBC Yellowstuff brake pads, DOT4 brake fluid, K&N air filter, autocross 17 inch Ciao Milano wheels with Bridgestone Potenza RE71R, daily wheels stock 16 inch Dunlop DZ102. 2017 1st place HS Tidewater Sports Car Club: 2016-2015 1st Place TSCC GS class; 2014-2013: 2nd place in SCCA South Carolina Region G Stock.
    My Car blog: http://www.nms-racing.net/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robert Nixon View Post
    are you saying all those vendors don't have any in stock?
    Ngen they don't have them in stock right now. Alfa 4C ones I can get locally as the alfa dealer but they want over $400 and The madness ones are on sale now for $249.00 but I don't have that much to spend I just spent $800 last week on car registration on two cars as well as insurance on two cars for six months my account is wiped out except for about what a used set would sell for. Ngen has used coils but you cant mix and match used coils on a car the coils have to be all four and from the same engine at the same time. adding coils from different cars at different mileage used isn't good.
    Last edited by ArizonaAbarth; 08-12-2018 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaAbarth View Post
    Ngen they don't have them in stock right now. Alfa 4C ones I can get locally as the alfa dealer but they want over $400 and The madness ones are on sale now for $249.00 but I don't have that much to spend I just spent $800 last week on car registration on two cars as well as insurance on two cars for six months my account is wiped out except for about what a used set would sell for. Ngen has used coils but you cant mix and match used coils on a car the coils have to be all four and from the same engine at the same time. adding coils from different cars at different mileage used isn't good.
    all of the used coils that we have are the same part number. Who told you that you can’t mix and match them? We have several sets with 20,000 miles on them (stock Beru coils). Let us know if we can help.

Hours: Mon-Sat 10am - 8pm CST, Text 24/7
    Tel: 832-948-9409 E-mail: info@ngencustomsandperformance.com
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/ngencustoms
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/ngencustomsandperformance

Lifetime Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ArizonaAbarth View Post
    You can absolutely mix and match similar coils. Probably not a good idea to mix different kinds of coils.

Speedmotive and Eurocompulsion both have the Alfa 4c coils at about $285, but with your budget limitation the the used coils seem to be your best option.
    2013 500c Abarth - phase 3
    2012 500 Pop - daily
    2016 Range Rover Evoque - Wifey's

Thanks
    I have bought a lot of stuff from you I think I still have a coupon for a discount.

Thanks
    I've got a set of 4C coils I just took off my car. They only have a little over 5k on them. $200+10 for shipping/insurance. Message me if you're interested.

Thanks
    I just got a set from Ngen. I want a set of ALFA ones so I will keep you in mind too