500 Madness

Thread: 2018 Turbo Vectors

Thanks

2018 Turbo Vectors

here's some vectors you can download for decals or whatever, saved to pdf. all you have to do is import pdf to your vector program. this is just a hobby, i have a cutter but don't have the time anymore, to cut. but i still like to design. i would like to see your creations, post below
    500turbo.jpg
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QN...zKnj0IqYg6rgX2

2. The Following User Says Thank You to SportLaserBlu For This Useful Post:

StellalostinPDX (08-11-2018)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SportLaserBlu View Post
    here's some vectors you can download for decals or whatever, saved to pdf. all you have to do is import pdf to your vector program. this is just a hobby, i have a cutter but don't have the time anymore, to cut. but i still like to design. i would like to see your creations, post below
    500turbo.jpg
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QN...zKnj0IqYg6rgX2
    Thank you for this! What a coincidence. I've been attempting to create a custom decal for my 500t and because of it I've taken an impromptu crash course into the world of vector/raster graphic editors. I'm currently using Inkspace and Vectr and having a hell of a miserable time trying to get the design I want. Inkspace's strong point is coloring, Vectr is line art, and I'm having to bounce between the two numerous times. Some of the graphics don't transfer over (particularly texts) and Vectr literally s**** itself if I import an svg. image into it over 10kbs. I'm too broke right now to sub to Adobe Illustrator and don't see the value for this one single graphic.

Also running into a printing issue. I'm trying to find a place with decent printing capabilities as the colors need to be exact. Again... broke. My throw away Wal-Mart printer can only pump out so much.

By chance does the 500 logo above exist without the word "Turbo" in it? Would like to find just a plain 500 in that text.
    Proud owner of a Fiat Aturbo. It's like an Abarth, but one model down from the Abarth, which is only Aturbo.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by StellalostinPDX View Post
    Thank you for this! What a coincidence. I've been attempting to create a custom decal for my 500t and because of it I've taken an impromptu crash course into the world of vector/raster graphic editors. I'm currently using Inkspace and Vectr and having a hell of a miserable time trying to get the design I want. Inkspace's strong point is coloring, Vectr is line art, and I'm having to bounce between the two numerous times. Some of the graphics don't transfer over (particularly texts) and Vectr literally s**** itself if I import an svg. image into it over 10kbs. I'm too broke right now to sub to Adobe Illustrator and don't see the value for this one single graphic.

Also running into a printing issue. I'm trying to find a place with decent printing capabilities as the colors need to be exact. Again... broke. My throw away Wal-Mart printer can only pump out so much.

By chance does the 500 logo above exist without the word "Turbo" in it? Would like to find just a plain 500 in that text.
    i use corel draw X5 for the vector design, it's cheaper then adobe. you might be able to find old versions cheap.
    i have a us cutter for the decals, they are cheap and good. they come with software. vinyl i get at signsupply, you don't need a license to buy it.