Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

I totally agree with you & Firefly is a great analogy (but 'Serenity' is one of my favorite ever movies!)
No resolution re. Fiat posts only...

I was thinking about this post today on my way to work and saw a Giulia. I see a 500 maybe once every two weeks.

Looking good. What I usually do with the inside of the tailpipes is spray some WD40 on something soft like Never Dull Cotton Wading. After that, a chrome...

All of the tires were spin balanced. I think I have it figured it out thanks to the you! I took the car into the dealer to get the oil changed and asked...

Check the coolant recovery tank if you haven't already...

Will these wheels fit? good deal maybe

4x100mm, 43mm off set....I believe... Good summer tires on them.

Would these fit? Anyway to make it work? I know I need the wobble bolts...

A thing of beauty is a joy forever...
inside exhaust pipes need cleaning.
The outside are waxed, I'm reluctant to clean the inside with anything...

Below are the manufacturer's oil consumption guidelines we've published in previous posts. Depending on how you drive, and the maintenance done on the...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $30.00 on this Silver MegaWeight Shift Knob for your FIAT 500.

Improve your driving experience...

Edit to my post: This morning the car felt like it was misfiring as the low pressure warning flashed on again. I'm definitely going to have to avoid driving...

I see tons of Alfas around here, but I live near wealthy East Coast enclaves. Stevios are especially popular....

For item one, check the gas cap. There is an O-ring that gets brittle with age. Generally a squirt of lithium grease or something similar will refresh...

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Books by John Edwards, JO-El, Costa Mesa R&D

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Freakyfiatboy
    • Jul 2018

Books by John Edwards, JO-El, Costa Mesa R&D

If you have copies of John Edward’s books on racing prepping Fiat 850s:
    The Fiat 850 Racers Handbook - John G. Edwards Mighty Fiat Abarth OT1000 Sedan
    or his book on making a Frankenstein monster motor out of a Fiat 600 motor:
    Fiat 600 Engine Project - 633cc to 892cc Engine Build Book

I’m interested for sentimental reasons, as John passed away in Dec of 2017.

please let me know if I can buy a copy of either book.

thank you
    (John too!)