bahis siteleri Betboo yeni adresi izmir escort antalya escort izmir escort porno porno izle bursa escort escort mobil porno havalandirma sistemleri takipçi satın alma instagram beğeni hilesi instagram takipçi hilesi saha betonu izmir escort eskişehir escort bayan Trofeo Abarth Spilberg Austria
500 Madness
   
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Trofeo Abarth Spilberg Austria

  1. #1
    Senior Member pvflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    THATBLUEPLANET
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Trofeo Abarth Spilberg Austria

    Old video duno if it was posted here before. This is the 2016 Trofeo Abarth race in Spilberg Austria, this looks like a boat load of fun.
    The fender banging, passing that's race. This reminds me when I was a young man I used to race Yamaha RD350 cup. we all had the same equipment, tires, suspensions.. so was up to the ride to find that extra gear.

    I think this formula would work so well here in the US " RACE ON SUNDAY SELL ON MONDAY" FIAT has to invest more marketing money if they want to earn their American piece of the pie and this kind of race would be a great exposure.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCboHvKHHRw
    Last edited by pvflyer; 07-04-2018 at 04:22 PM.
    "My GREATEST FEAR is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them."

    What's a Abarth?...... Glad you ask! Abarth is a small demon that will possess your soul and inspire you to get steezy at every opportunity.

    della folgore l'impeto

    panem et circenses. Latin, literally "bread and circuses," supposedly coined by Juvenal and describing the cynical formula of the Roman emperors for keeping the masses content with ample food and entertainment.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pvflyer For This Useful Post:

    5port (07-04-2018), Amacento (07-06-2018)

  3. #2
    Senior Member bryanintowson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Towson, MD
    Posts
    1,550
    Thanks
    607
    Thanked 423 Times in 319 Posts
    neat!

  4. #3
    AWD enthusiast Lifetime Member 5port's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    661
    Thanks
    459
    Thanked 298 Times in 224 Posts
    Sequential gearbox and all. Love it. Bring it stateside!
    2016 Fiat 500X Easy

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to 5port For This Useful Post:

    pvflyer (07-04-2018)

  6. #4
    Senior Member Amacento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    MKEWI
    Posts
    1,739
    Thanks
    2,900
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 798 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pvflyer View Post
    Old video duno if it was posted here before. This is the 2016 Trofeo Abarth race in Spilberg Austria, this looks like a boat load of fun.
    The fender banging, passing that's race. This reminds me when I was a young man I used to race Yamaha RD350 cup. we all had the same equipment, tires, suspensions.. so was up to the ride to find that extra gear.

    I think this formula would work so well here in the US " RACE ON SUNDAY SELL ON MONDAY" FIAT has to invest more marketing money if they want to earn their American piece of the pie and this kind of race would be a great exposure.


    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCboHvKHHRw
    I know FCAUSA toyed with investing in competition, but only toyed (the short lifespan of B-spec comp in Pirelli World Challenge and NFL Targa). I wrote FCA, spent many hours with dealers and posted (here and elsewhere) on the topic of FIATs and ABARTHs in Motorsport to no avail.
    http://cc5club.blogspot.com/

    https://www.pinterest.com/CC5Club/

    https://www.facebook.com/CC5Club

    ... there is only one way to drive a small FIAT, and that is without mercy. - James May

    Vivere | Amare | Guidare is the name of the game. Read About The Legend Or Be About The Legend. - ARJR

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Amacento For This Useful Post:

    pvflyer (07-06-2018)

  8. #5
    Senior Member pvflyer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    THATBLUEPLANET
    Posts
    397
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked 178 Times in 129 Posts

    Trieste to Slovenia Abarth club

    Quote Originally Posted by Amacento View Post
    I know FCAUSA toyed with investing in competition, but only toyed (the short lifespan of B-spec comp in Pirelli World Challenge and NFL Targa). I wrote FCA, spent many hours with dealers and posted (here and elsewhere) on the topic of FIATs and ABARTHs in Motorsport to no avail.
    Would be nice if FIATUSA invested more marketing money here in the US. their are missing on it big time.


    When I saw this video I thought about you Amacento .

    Trieste to Slovenia mountains pass

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN6rxJzg8Lo
    Last edited by pvflyer; 07-06-2018 at 04:16 PM.
    "My GREATEST FEAR is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my watches for what I told her I paid for them."

    What's a Abarth?...... Glad you ask! Abarth is a small demon that will possess your soul and inspire you to get steezy at every opportunity.

    della folgore l'impeto

    panem et circenses. Latin, literally "bread and circuses," supposedly coined by Juvenal and describing the cynical formula of the Roman emperors for keeping the masses content with ample food and entertainment.

  9. #6
    Senior Member Amacento's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    MKEWI
    Posts
    1,739
    Thanks
    2,900
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 798 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pvflyer View Post
    Would be nice if FIATUSA invested more marketing money here in the US. their are missing on it big time.


    When I saw this video I thought about you Amacento .

    Trieste to Slovenia mountains pass

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN6rxJzg8Lo
    I wish the same, buddy.

    I've taken the train from Gorizia to Bled... It's beautiful. Trieste, or Trst, is also beautiful.

    Driving through the mountains from Slovenia to Italy and Austria is a special treat. It's something I recommend all driving enthusiasts do at least once if in that part of the world. I will retire there one day. I'd like to have an old (small) AWD for the North and something equally fun but better suited for the South.

    Thanks for the thought!
    http://cc5club.blogspot.com/

    https://www.pinterest.com/CC5Club/

    https://www.facebook.com/CC5Club

    ... there is only one way to drive a small FIAT, and that is without mercy. - James May

    Vivere | Amare | Guidare is the name of the game. Read About The Legend Or Be About The Legend. - ARJR

Similar Threads

  1. Trofeo Fiat Abarth 500 racing At Misano Circuit - Video
    By mark0006 in forum Fiat 500 ABARTH General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-29-2016, 03:12 PM
  2. Trofeo Abarth exhaust sound... wow
    By shagghie in forum Racing
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-12-2013, 10:31 PM
  3. 2012 Abarth Meeting in Austria
    By Berliner in forum Other Fiat Group Autos
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-16-2013, 12:23 AM
  4. The Abarth from Austria
    By Berliner in forum Fiat Heritage Models
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2012, 11:22 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •