Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Hello, please contact your local dealership for assistance with this part. You can find dealerships near you at www.fiatusa.com/find-dealer. If you need...

2.4's are known (throughout FCA body styles) for being hit and miss on excessive oil consumption...

They are commonly called "the boat...

Ask SBI for the definitive answer.
Get the persons name at SBI that you consult with...
Hope that helps

Manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the 2024 Fiat (500e)RED is $32,500, plus a $1,595 destination charge.

More details here below....

Yes, it should. Try it out....

What will the price range be??

Could you please tell me if it still works?

Here are some steps. Please follow them.
  1. Click on "User Settings" (located under your username at the top right).
  2. Select "Account."
  3. Go

Welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear you are having an issue. An "ungodly" sound isn't too descriptive. What does it sound like? When does...

Valve length question

Hello,

2013 Abarth in Canada.

I had the typical burnt exhaust valve issue. I decided not to go with the OEM ones since first...

I am going to assume you mean Gen 1 because of cost.

Most Mechanical issues were corrected by 2017. If you do buy a 2016 make sure the motor...

What common issues should I look for in a 500x?

I'm looking at different cars and the 500x has crossed my mind. I'm wondering what issues I should look for because as a Fiat fan and someone needing...

Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier with bike attachment for sale

I have a like new Fiat 500 Specific roof top carrier bars with a bicycle attachment. I bought it from Micks Garage in England - https://www.micksgara...

Automatic transmission? If that's an automatic it could be as simple as the battery being defective (or not fully charged).

I would start...

Yeah, Ford has a history of "minimal design". They want to save money and keep weight down so they design for using the least material. My neighbor's...

Help us raise funds to support Melanoma Canada.
Help us achieve our goal of raising $150,000 to help support the melanoma and skin cancer com

that's a funny. One of the very few issues I had with my brand new fuel injected YUGO was the PCV hose used to freeze up in freezing weather and oil would...

We had a great time. Thanks to everyone that helped put the event together!

ICD Sun Collision charity drive and BBQ Sunday July 8

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dino Spider
    • Feb 2016

Hi Everyone

Join us for the annual ICD Sun Collision charity drive and BBQ Sunday July 8.

Welcome to this annual epic drive through Ontario’s wine region while admiring the incredible scenery, twisty roads and experiencing the “SCREAMING TUNNEL” with the final destination Sun Collision’s delicious BBQ and Car Show.

Purchase a $ 20.00 raffle ticket to win a 2018 Fiat 500 with all the proceeds going to Safehaven.
    In just 7 years , Italian Car Day has raised over $ 300,000.00 for Safehaven
  • Dino Spider
    • Feb 2016

Central Pre - Meeting Location ( Woodbridge )

Meeting at 8:30am / Departing at 9:00am
    Tim Hortons on HWY 27 & Zenway Blvd ( Look for Nick or Domenici )

West Meeting Location and Drive Starting Point
    Meeting at 10:00am / Departure at 10:30am
    Tim Hortons / Fruitland Crossing Plaza on 327 Fruitland Road , Stoney Creek on Barton Str and Fruitland Rd ( Look for Sadi )

Option is to go directly to Sun Collision for the BBQ at 12:30pm
    186 Merritt St , St Catharine's Ontario

Comment

• Dino Spider
      • Feb 2016

Annual ICD Sun Collision charity drive and BBQ Sunday July 8.

Please RSVP to [email protected] with the number of participants as we are ordering food for this event

Comment

• Dino Spider
        • Feb 2016

The weather is looking good for this Sunday ICD Sun Collision charity drive and BBQ

Comment

• Dino Spider
          • Feb 2016

WOW !!!! What a spectacular day !!!

Over 80 Italian carsparticipated in this years SunCollision charity drive and BBQ Sunday July 8.

A big thank you to Samand Anthony DeMita as well as all the boys at Sun Collision for the hospitalityand BBQ.

We raised over $4,000.00 for Safehaven through the sales of raffle tickets to win a 2018 Fiat500.

Only 2000 tickets areprinted , you can purchase tickets at Italian Car Day on Sunday Aug 12 at BoydPark in Woodbridge

Comment