Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If it's still in the FCA parts train, trans shipment is free to another dealer. At least that was the case of a couple parts I ordered.

I did a lot of searching on the forum last night and it seems 37mm is the most I've seen someone run here. Someone had 15 inch wheels with 43mm offset...

I think that's tagged as a Ram in other markets. (IIRC that's the model my nephew sent me pictures of it last winter, on his trip to Mexico.)

We only have 2 Alfa dealerships here. A Fiat/Alfa studio. The other Alfa dealership, is offer at a MB one. Along, with Porsche, jaguar Maserati, land...

I would personally sell the new truck, though a Ram dealership. The Fiat studios are pretty much extinct....

What you do is sell it through Fiat dealerships and stick it to Dodge for the Hornet business....

I see that midsize truck, with a RAM name plate on the grill and emboss on the tail gate.
My daughter finally trade off her troublesome Jeep Renegade...

Nice looking alloy wheels...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $150.00 on these Lowering Springs by Corsa Forza Performance for your FIAT 500.

Improve your FIAT...

1970 Fiat Abarth TCR 1000 Berlina Corsa

If the 43mm offset is correct then a 5 to 10mm spacer will put it about right. The stock wheels run between +30 and +35 offset depending on the style....

I'd look at salvage options to keep the price reasonable. I see a few options scattered around the country: https://www.lkqonline.com/2013-fiat-500-...

FWIW, Edmunds pricing guide here. ...

My Neighbor leased a Giulia and traded it in for a Stelvio. The Alfa dealer is in the next county.

I totally agree with you & Firefly is a great analogy (but 'Serenity' is one of my favorite ever movies!)
No resolution re. Fiat posts only...

I was thinking about this post today on my way to work and saw a Giulia. I see a 500 maybe once every two weeks.

Looking good. What I usually do with the inside of the tailpipes is spray some WD40 on something soft like Never Dull Cotton Wading. After that, a chrome...

Gas prices!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vlad3060
    • Jan 2018

$3.62 for 91 Octane at Costco in SoCal.

Comment

• CoachRick
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Vlad3060
      $3.62 for 91 Octane at Costco in SoCal.
      Ouch!!! $2.87 for 93 when I checked earlier in the week AND I'm getting 4% 'cash back' on my fuel purchases at Costco with their Visa card I'm still enjoying the sub $2.50 price for 87
      Current vehicles:
      2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Ice Silver
      2013 Volvo C70 Caspian Blue
      Previous Fiats:2017 FIAT 500L Lounge 2015 500L Lounge; 1979 Strada

Comment

• Vlad3060
        • Jan 2018

Originally posted by CoachRick
        Ouch!!! $2.87 for 93 when I checked earlier in the week AND I'm getting 4% 'cash back' on my fuel purchases at Costco with their Visa card I'm still enjoying the sub $2.50 price for 87
        It may be worth my while to get a Costo Visa card then, as my cc's are Mastercards.

Comment

• mlkfiat
          • Jun 2016

Originally posted by Bodasifa
          i think if i did the conversion properly we are now at $8.00 / gallon for 91 octane
          That is a bit high I'm afraid
          About $1.90 CDN per litre.
          There are 3.8 litres in a US gallon, so about $7.22 CDN per US gallon.
          The Canadian dollar is trading at around 78 cents US right now.
          So our price for a US gallon of 91 octane gas is about $5.65 US.
          What really hurts though is the difference in price between 87 octane and 91 octane gas. We spend up to 30 cents more per litre for "premium".
          Unfortunately, we lack refining capacity in western Canada, so are gas prices are at the mercy of the US spot market.

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
            Lifetime Member
            • Dec 2015

Today $2.55 a gallon for 87 and 93 is at $3.10
            !!!!! Gulia Hunt Begins !!!!
            !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• junior23lbc
              • Apr 2018

I found a gas station in carson ,ca was like $3.50 A GAL

Comment

• my67falcon
                • Jul 2017

Originally posted by Southernroadrunner
                Today $2.55 a gallon for 87 and 93 is at $3.10
                Ours jumped overnight 20 cents to around $2.55
                http://falcon-whyihatemyin-laws.blogspot.com/

I was asked once, knowing what I know now about my inlaws, if I would do it all over again. I said "no, I would have married an orphan."

Comment

• spookwoon
                  • Feb 2018

couldnt make it up to costco gas, (mmm sweet, sweet savings) had to fill up at some lone station in larkspur, and it was about $4.15 a gallon. god bless my lead foot.

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                    Lifetime Member
                    • Dec 2015

This morning lowest I found was $2.56 for 87 and 93 was $3.05
                    Feel for the guys on the west coast but just guessing this is the beginning.
                    !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• Tweak
                      Rest In Peace
                      • Nov 2012

I must be the odd man out because I have no clue what it costs, I just know I have to have it and I run premium only so I know I'm paying a "premium" for it.
                      Show us your pride in your ride & win free prizes by entering (and winning) Ride of the Month!

Comment

• Andre5
                        • Sep 2015

Filled up at Costco in San Leandro, CA (Bay Area). $3.69/gal for premium. Makes me not think about getting another car. Glad i'm getting 36.2 mpg (actual calculated) on my daily 60 mile roundtrip commute.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                          Amministratore
                          • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Tweak
                          I must be the odd man out because I have no clue what it costs, I just know I have to have it and I run premium only so I know I'm paying a "premium" for it.
                          I don't pay attention to the prices either. I need it so I get it. The car gets great gas mileage so I fill up every 2 weeks. I guess if I had a car that got 10 mpg, or if it got really expensive I would pay attention.
                          Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
                          fiat 500 forum signature
                          abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• aelfwyne
                            • Aug 2014

Why are folks talking about Regular?

For premium (93 where I live) it's currently around $3.15.... no idea what regular is going for. Both my Abarth (when it was running) and my PT Cruiser GT are on tunes that require premium. The PT GT is a gas hog, as well so it hurts extra worse that the Abarth is down.
                            2015 Rosso Abarth - MAD FIAT - 5 Speed - Phase 2
                            2015 Granito Lucente 500T - Proyecto Estupido (Salvage) - Auto - OFT Stage 1
                            2017 Fiat 124 Classica 6MT - WHUT????

Comment

• Southernroadrunner
                              Lifetime Member
                              • Dec 2015

I always mention 87 octane prices because not all the folks on here drive turbo cars. That's why I mention both prices.
                              !!! ROLL TIDE !!!!

Comment

• CoachRick
                                • Aug 2015

Originally posted by aelfwyne
                                Why are folks talking about Regular?

For premium (93 where I live) it's currently around $3.15.... no idea what regular is going for. Both my Abarth (when it was running) and my PT Cruiser GT are on tunes that require premium. The PT GT is a gas hog, as well so it hurts extra worse that the Abarth is down.
                                I'm happy to run my '17 L on 87 just as I did my '15L and a half-dozen Volvo turbos since 2004. Having noticed zero difference between 87 and 93 or any mix thereof for all those years, I'm happy to save the $600 difference per year. Many others have noticed the same...THAT's why we're talking about "regular".
                                Current vehicles:
                                2020 Volvo XC40 T5 Ice Silver
                                2013 Volvo C70 Caspian Blue
                                Previous Fiats:2017 FIAT 500L Lounge 2015 500L Lounge; 1979 Strada

Comment