Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

If it's still in the FCA parts train, trans shipment is free to another dealer. At least that was the case of a couple parts I ordered.

I did a lot of searching on the forum last night and it seems 37mm is the most I've seen someone run here. Someone had 15 inch wheels with 43mm offset...

I think that's tagged as a Ram in other markets. (IIRC that's the model my nephew sent me pictures of it last winter, on his trip to Mexico.)

We only have 2 Alfa dealerships here. A Fiat/Alfa studio. The other Alfa dealership, is offer at a MB one. Along, with Porsche, jaguar Maserati, land...

I would personally sell the new truck, though a Ram dealership. The Fiat studios are pretty much extinct....

What you do is sell it through Fiat dealerships and stick it to Dodge for the Hornet business....

I see that midsize truck, with a RAM name plate on the grill and emboss on the tail gate.
My daughter finally trade off her troublesome Jeep Renegade...

Nice looking alloy wheels...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $150.00 on these Lowering Springs by Corsa Forza Performance for your FIAT 500.

Improve your FIAT...

1970 Fiat Abarth TCR 1000 Berlina Corsa

If the 43mm offset is correct then a 5 to 10mm spacer will put it about right. The stock wheels run between +30 and +35 offset depending on the style....

I'd look at salvage options to keep the price reasonable. I see a few options scattered around the country: https://www.lkqonline.com/2013-fiat-500-...

FWIW, Edmunds pricing guide here. ...

My Neighbor leased a Giulia and traded it in for a Stelvio. The Alfa dealer is in the next county.

I totally agree with you & Firefly is a great analogy (but 'Serenity' is one of my favorite ever movies!)
No resolution re. Fiat posts only...

I was thinking about this post today on my way to work and saw a Giulia. I see a 500 maybe once every two weeks.

Looking good. What I usually do with the inside of the tailpipes is spray some WD40 on something soft like Never Dull Cotton Wading. After that, a chrome...

Wheel swap

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tfry55
    • Feb 2015

Wheel swap

Recently traded in my 500c Abarth for a 500x but couldnt part with the white 17 inch wheels, so was able to swap them out before they took my car and i must say they are a perfect upgrade on my dads '12 Abarth. The only option the car was missing... glad we kept em in the family! And had to get a pic of the two Xs (my 500x and my dads x1/9)
    Attached Files
  • 5port
    AWD enthusiast
    Lifetime Member
    • May 2012

Those wheels would lift any 500. The front end of that X is ultra cool. Blacked out headlights make a huge diff.
    2016 500X Easy,Go pedal, Autoflash, LED Headlights and reverse, LED DRL, carbon fiber shift gate, ST T9 wheels, PIAA wipers, '17 motor mounts, AEM Dryflow

Comment

• itsawgood
      • Jan 2013

Originally posted by 5port
      Those wheels would lift any 500. The front end of that X is ultra cool. Blacked out headlights make a huge diff.
      Perfect compliment. When you trade you get the same price for $5000 wheels as $100 wheels.
      I'm 57 on my 4thAbarth, anyone
      beat that??? 17 Celeste Blu manual, black mirrors, bronze wheels, gone 15 white cabrio, manual of course.Long gone 13 Black manual, loaded, sunroof, red stripes,leather and 12 red, red leather, white stripes, manual. ITSAWGOODsigpic

Comment

• Haring
        Lifetime Member
        • Feb 2012

Bet your X would look good with white wheels. I love that blue!!
        2018 Luminoso Orange 500c Lounge - H&R/Koni - Abarth Interior, 17" Wheels & Exhaust

Comment

• tfry55
          • Feb 2015

Thanks! I think it picked up some blue in that pic, but its actually the graphite grey... was waiting for a blacked out trim package to be available so was all in when i saw the Urbana edition drop.. Been looking at your exhaust mods, well done!

Comment

• wpanik
            • Apr 2018

Those yellow center caps are a perfect pop of color. Where did they come from?

Comment