Shop NGEN Performance
Shop 500 Madness

Low oil pressure + high oil consumpion/leak + unrelated CEL

Hello everyone. I have a couple of issues I would like some guideance with regarding my 2015 manual Abarth. I doubt these two problems are related to...

Tiers already balanced. In what way? Did he just look at the balance weights on the wheel or did he actually spin them on his machine?

Ok... When I did all the work on the front end, I brought the front tires to get balanced. The tire shop told me they were already balanced. The car...

Need a good tire balancing. Run you car by a good alignment shop....

Tell us how you really feel. LOL

Sounds like a bent axle.

Tire shake at 45mph...

Hi all!
I have just completed a rebuild of my front suspension. I replaced both lower control arms, the left tie rod end, both front and rear...

500 Madness lists a pre-2016 T4 head unit, but all the pictures for it show the T2, which practically eliminates the center vents. There are dozens of...

update if anyone is interested

i found the correct transmission, but its at a dealership in washington. im from massachusetts. theyre selling...

Our car is compatible with the idatalink / maestro system but that's only on double din. I have it in my Toyota, it's nice. Too bad the android models...

The 500 Madness T4 is for Fiats from 2016 and up. I assumed yours is an older model since you were considering the Spiral Audio kit.

There...

MADNESS Spring Savings!

Save $70.00 on this Vertical Chassis Brace Kit by SILA Concepts for your FIAT 500.

Improve the handling...

It really depends on where dealers are. I surprisingly see more Alfas than Fiats around here. I have the feeling it is because the resale value is so...

I only ever seen one Alfa here. Since their reintroduction here....

post her car for sale, on Facebook market....

Nice white Abarth at the 2023 Fiat Freakout

New Milano to Junior!" mixes history and marketing strategy in an interesting way.​

It sounds like it could be a transmission issue or a problem from the car sitting for a while. It's a good idea to have a mechanic check it out.

FIAT 500 Prima Edizione List (US)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fossey
    • Sep 2018

#113 here in Los Angeles. Has about 80,000 miles on it.
    Just bought it on a used-car lot. Didn't realize what it was until I stumbled upon it in this forum. I was wondering why it still has a satellite radio subscription 7 years on!
    This car will get extra-special care now. I've always been an Alfa and Maserati guy but having just bought two Fiats in the last month, I'm part of a new family now!
    R

Comment

• Fiat500USA
      Amministratore
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by fossey
      #113 here in Los Angeles. Has about 80,000 miles on it.
      Just bought it on a used-car lot. Didn't realize what it was until I stumbled upon it in this forum. I was wondering why it still has a satellite radio subscription 7 years on!
      This car will get extra-special care now. I've always been an Alfa and Maserati guy but having just bought two Fiats in the last month, I'm part of a new family now!
      R
      Welcome to the forum and congrats on your Prima! Pull up a seat and post some pictures when you can. Love to hear about the Alfas and Maseratis. What other Fiats do you have?
      Enjoy the Forum? Tell a Friend and Please Whitelist us on your Ad Blocker. Thx!

#modifiedabarth modifiedabarths.com
      fiat 500 forum signature
      abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• JoeyJettt
        • Jun 2015

It could be that Sirius radio is on for one of the Free weeks or months they sometimes give out. I know years ago you could get a lifetime subscription to Sirius at a good price, not sure if that is still the case. Enjoy and welcome to the forum. Lots of info on here about the car.
        2012 Fiat 500 Prima Edizione ( #357)

Comment

• klamar93rd
          • Sep 2019

#392 reporting in, McKinney TX.

Purchased my PE Grigio from a used lot in Rockwall TX almost on a whim. Wanted a small, manual, fuel-efficient car to commute to the train station each day. Got a good deal on the car, didn't realize the unique nature of the PE until weeks later after I saw a comment on a forum.

Vehicle has 108K miles, still in fairly good shape for the years and mileage. No major dings but some minor hail dents. According to CarFax it's had regular maintenance, a couple sets of new tires, and had the instrument cluster replaced in 2013. Original owner was in California, eventually the car was labeled a "lemon" due to an electrical glitch with the rear wiper, so the dealer purchased it back and it ended up at Fiat of McKinney TX (which recently closed). No notice of a clutch replacement and I'm wondering if it's due, apparently there was a recall? Seems to work fine for me.

I have been driving it for less than a month and have received more questions and comments than any car I've ever driven. Never owned anything this exotic but it sure is fun to drive, and now I'm looking at possibly giving this to my 17 year old daughter (she'll have to learn to drive a stick) and getting myself an Abarth.

Comment

• Fiat500USA
            Amministratore
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by klamar93rd
            #392 reporting in, McKinney TX.

Purchased my PE Grigio from a used lot in Rockwall TX almost on a whim. Wanted a small, manual, fuel-efficient car to commute to the train station each day. Got a good deal on the car, didn't realize the unique nature of the PE until weeks later after I saw a comment on a forum.

Vehicle has 108K miles, still in fairly good shape for the years and mileage. No major dings but some minor hail dents. According to CarFax it's had regular maintenance, a couple sets of new tires, and had the instrument cluster replaced in 2013. Original owner was in California, eventually the car was labeled a "lemon" due to an electrical glitch with the rear wiper, so the dealer purchased it back and it ended up at Fiat of McKinney TX (which recently closed). No notice of a clutch replacement and I'm wondering if it's due, apparently there was a recall? Seems to work fine for me.

I have been driving it for less than a month and have received more questions and comments than any car I've ever driven. Never owned anything this exotic but it sure is fun to drive, and now I'm looking at possibly giving this to my 17 year old daughter (she'll have to learn to drive a stick) and getting myself an Abarth.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your Prima! Paste your VIN below to see if there are outstanding recalls pending for your car:
            Check recalls and customer satisfaction notices involving your vehicle with the Mopar® Canada Recall Search. Enter your vehicles 17-digit VIN to get started

Here are some stories on the Prima that I posted on Fiat500USA.com for you to enjoy. Have fun with your car!

Number 1 source for Fiat 500, 500e electric, and 500 Abarth information in the U.S. It's all here. Fiat news, info, how to's and much more!

fiat 500 forum signature
            abarth500forum.com fiat124spiderforum.com fiat500lusaforum.com fiat500xforum.com

Comment

• brannman
              • Dec 2015

#116 checking in. Not sure how we missed this thread/registry, but better late than never. We are 2nd owners, live in Brier, WA. First owner was a Service Manager for BMW Northwest in Fife, WA. We bought it used in December 2015 with ~72k on it, now has ~95k. Daily driver.
              2015-12-18 12.21.18.jpg

Comment

• Petur4eto
                • May 2022

#382 Exported from Canada and now in Bulgaria Sofia
                inbound7142907192942697969.jpg

Comment

• Mortado
                  • Jul 2019

#469 in Richland WA, bought from a used car dealer in 2019. 44,892 miles now, it had 30k or so when I bought it. It doesn't get a lot of miles put on it as I only live a few miles from my work but it is my daily driver.
                  Fiat.jpg
                  Last edited by Mortado; 05-29-2022, 05:38 PM.

Comment

• smark
                    • Apr 2014

Fiat club member here in town Phil, has one just like yours. For being 11 years old, Nice ride!

Comment

• mjsizemore
                      • Feb 2014

#17 Mike Sizemore, Springfield, IL 104,xxx miles as of June, 2022.
                      Pre-ordered at Fiat Freakout

Comment

• Fiat500USA
                        Amministratore
                        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by mjsizemore
                        #17 Mike Sizemore, Springfield, IL 104,xxx miles as of June, 2022.
                        Pre-ordered at Fiat Freakout
                        Welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining. Glad to see you still have it. I remember the FreakOut when everyone was signing up. Exciting times!

fiat 500 forum signature

Comment

• Kevon
                          • Jun 2023

#259 is all well in Toronto, Canada. It has numerous owners now the last. It is willed to my granddaughter, so please add to the registry as owned by Meeshyla. She has 200k and getting a new transmission as we speak

Comment

• Rocco Reviews...
                            Lifetime Member
                            • May 2020

Originally posted by Kevon
                            #259 is all well in Toronto, Canada. It has numerous owners now the last. It is willed to my granddaughter, so please add to the registry as owned by Meeshyla. She has 200k and getting a new transmission as we speak
                            You might have one of the highest mileage PE's around! Glad to see people are still taking care of them and keeping them on the road.
                            Cars:
                            2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE
                            2014 FIAT 500 Pop Automatic
                            Mods: Stock... painfully, stock.

Comment

• Corinne58
                              • Dec 2023

I bought my car (#322) in 2020 from someone who was having health issues and could no longer keep it. It has about 57,000 miles on it. We live in Tacoma WA. I have almost always had some kind of small, interesting, European sports car, and this 500 has to be one of my favorites. It's also in really good shape. We were parked next to the previous owners at a 4th of July event. I thought it was so cute that I asked if I could take a few pics of it to show other car crazy family members. It led to some conversation, and he mentioned that he was going to have to sell it. Weeks later, we were still thinking about the car, and my hubby remembered where he said he worked. We called the place (where he was the manager) and asked if we could come by there to test drive his car. He said yes, we went up there, took it for a (very fun) drive and bought it. It doesn't get many miles put on it as we only take it out for fun on nice summer days.
                              I am curious how much people figure that these cars are actually worth, as I imagine the blue book price wouldn't take into account for it being a limited, special edition.
                              Last edited by Corinne58; 12-23-2023, 10:26 PM.

Comment

• Rocco Reviews...
                                Lifetime Member
                                • May 2020

Originally posted by Corinne58
                                I bought my car (#322) in 2020 from someone who was having health issues and could no longer keep it. It has about 57,000 miles on it. We live in Tacoma WA. I have almost always had some kind of small, interesting, European sports car, and this 500 has to be one of my favorites. It's also in really good shape. We were parked next to the previous owners at a 4th of July event. I thought it was so cute that I asked if I could take a few pics of it to show other car crazy family members. It led to some conversation, and he mentioned that he was going to have to sell it. Weeks later, we were still thinking about the car, and my hubby remembered where he said he worked. We called the place (where he was the manager) and asked if we could come by there to test drive his car. He said yes, we went up there, took it for a (very fun) drive and bought it. It doesn't get many miles put on it as we only take it out for fun on nice summer days.
                                I am curious how much people figure that these cars are actually worth, as I imagine the blue book price wouldn't take into account for it being a limited, special edition.
                                Blue Book only knows of the 500 Sport. The PE is the only special edition besides I believe the Cattiva that doesn't exist on the website. Being a Prima Edizione, it's definitely worth more than a regular Sport.
                                Cars:
                                2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid XLE
                                2014 FIAT 500 Pop Automatic
                                Mods: Stock... painfully, stock.

Comment